Mock
TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION (/thread-10965.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - rothschild - 03-13-2022

(03-13-2022, 04:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: Putin INVADED a sovereign country and is committing war crimes even as I type this. He is a murderer with no redeeming qualities and I am not only referring to Ukraine. 

Your statement is factually incorrect. It's just propaganda that appeals to emotion.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - sally - 03-13-2022

The US goverment are murderers as well. You think Japan liked it when we nuked 230,000 people mostly civilians? The lucky ones vaporized immediately, the unlucky ones slowly died of burns, injuries and radiation poisoning..You think the middle east civilians have enjoyed being blown up for decades too?

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - sally - 03-13-2022

I meant to quote Duchess.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Duchess - 03-14-2022

You both should be shunned by society for being the shittiest Americans. 

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - sally - 03-14-2022

When I dont have to write out a huge check to the goverment so Biden can build back America I'll be happy for society to label me as the shittiest American.

No one is happy with the cost of shit these days, but what has that got to do with your whataboutism in regards to the United States & Putin?

Just saying human suffering is human suffering no matter who is causing it.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - rothschild - 03-14-2022

(03-14-2022, 03:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: You both should be shunned by society for being the shittiest Americans. 

Meet Daniil Lyashuk, paramilitary baby-rapist extraordinaire. Is he Russian or Ukrainian?

[Image: danil.jpg]

Good Lord. It doesn't matter what country he comes from, all that matters is he rapes babies and should be put to death.

(03-14-2022, 05:42 PM)Duchess Wrote: Good Lord. It doesn't matter what country he comes from, all that matters is he rapes babies and should be put to death.

It doesn't matter which side of the conflict he's fighting on -- which decided to give him early release from his 10 year prison sentence?

It doesn't matter, in spite of the fact that you think this is a completely one-sided conflict?

Would it matter if the Azov Battalion was a Russian unit? Of course it would, and it would have been you posting about this sicko, instead of me. Since it isn't a Russian paramilitary force, it's "misinformation" that will be memory-holed as soon as possible.

The "shittiest" people are the ones who don't call these double standards out -- especially after they've acknowledged that they undermine the rule of law.

Have a great day!

Historical illiteracy destroys our ability to understand how we got to where we are today. Watching/reading "news" makes it worse. If you want to help make this world a better place to live, stop supporting censorship.

Thank you.

rothschild, I don't know who this person is or who he fights for, I don't care either, I only know that you told me he rapes babies which should be a death sentence no matter where he is from.

(03-14-2022, 06:18 PM)Duchess Wrote: rothschild, I don't know who this person is or who he fights for, I don't care either, I only know that you told me he rapes babies which should be a death sentence no matter where he is from.

If you don't care which side is employing units like the Azov Battalion, why do you keep posting about how evil Putin is?

Why do you keep watching/reading media that only reports half -- or less -- of what's actually going on?

(03-14-2022, 07:00 PM)rothschild Wrote:  why do you keep posting about how evil Putin is?

He is a murdering, sadistic dictator. What the fuck is wrong with you?

If PBS, the BBC, Facebook, Twitter, Disney, Fox, etc., were doing investigative journalism, rather than propaganda, you would have heard about Daniil Lyashuk and the Azov Battalion. You're being lied to and I've proved it on a number of occasions, but rather than admit you've been a "shitty American", you claim other people are shittier, which confirms that it is you that is shittiest, because you refuse to correct your mistakes.

I don't care if a person is "left" or "right", all I care about is whether or not they value truth enough to find out what it actually is, and it appears to me that that makes us enemies -- mostly because you seem to think differences are more important than commonality. Everything you do is rationalized by juxtaposing it with a Trump or a Putin, and everyone who doesn't buy into that is "bad".

(03-14-2022, 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 07:00 PM)rothschild Wrote:  why do you keep posting about how evil Putin is?

He is a murdering, sadistic dictator. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Zelensky is employing the Azov Battalion, so what the fuck is wrong with YOU?

Sadistic dictators are the rule in this world, not the exception. *If* you want to help fix that, you're going to have to take off the blinders and stop relying on propaganda outlets to find out what's going on in the world.

Here's what Stanford's Center for International Security and Cooperation has to say about the Azov Battalion...

Executive Summary

The Azov Battalion is an extreme-right nationalist paramilitary organization based in Ukraine. Founded in 2014, the group promotes Ukrainian nationalism and neo-Nazism through its National Militia paramilitary organization and National Corps political wing. It is notable for its recruitment of far-right foreign fighters from the U.S. and Europe as well as its extensive transnational ties with other far-right organizations. In 2022, the group came to prominence again for fighting against Russian forces in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Mariupol.

Group Narrative

The Azov Battalion formed in March 2014 as a volunteer brigade to fight Russian-backed separatist in Donetsk and Luhansk.[3][4] The battalion’s origins lie in the extreme-right “Patriot of Ukraine” militant organization.

In 2005, Andriy Biletsky created the Kharkiv-based Patriot of Ukraine (PU) to champion white nationalist, anti-immigrant extreme-right ideas in Ukraine. In November 2008, Biletsky created the umbrella Social Nationalist Assembly (SNA)  movement.[5] The movement was a derivative of the earlier political party Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU), which later became known as Svoboda. The SNA contained members from a collection of nationalist and extreme-right groups in Ukraine which promoted a neo-Nazi ideology.[6] The PU became the de facto armed wing of the SNA.

In March 2014, following the annexation of Crimea, the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense encouraged volunteer military units to mobilize a resistance campaign against Russian-backed separatists in Donbas.[7] Volunteer military units would help “fill the gap” in the Ukrainian military’s defenses.[8] Biletsky and several other Patriot of Ukraine members formed the Azov Battalion in response to this call. The group’s first violent attack occurred shortly after its formation in April 2014 when fighters clashed with Russian-backed separatists in Donetsk.[9]

In June 2014, the group gained international notoriety when it helped re-capture the southeastern city of Mariupol from Russian-backed forces. Approximately half of the 400 pro-Ukranian forces who took control were from the Azov Battalion.[10] Regaining control of Mariupol for the government in Kyiv had critical strategic implications for the larger War in Donbas. Mariupol lies on major roads from its port on the Sea of Azov in Southeastern Ukraine, near the Russian border, as an access point into the rest of Ukraine.[11] Azov’s role in retaking, and holding, Mariupol from the separatist forces was the group’s first significant victory, and earned it international credibility.[12]

During the Battle for Mariupol, the group came to attention for its neo-Nazi iconography on the battlefield including the battalion patch, which featured a Wolfsangel symbol.[13] The Wolsfangel is a historical symbol of independence that was later co-opted by the German Nazi Party. Originally, Biletsky’s PU claimed the symbol was actually an amalgamation of the letters “I” and “N” (the Idea of the Nation), representing the organization’s nationalist beliefs. However, the symbol is widely associated with the modern far-right.[14]

Azov leaders publicly downplay or deny the group as a white supremacist or Neo-Nazi organization. The Azov Battalion denies the symbol’s far-right associations and invokes the reasoning as the PU.[15] However, the Woflsangel is far from Azov’s only allusion to Nazi ideology. Biletsky once stated in 2010 that it was Ukraine’s national mission to “lead the white races of the world in a final crusade…against semite-led untermenschen (subhumans)”[16] Furthermore, interviews with members of the Battalion openly espouse neo-Nazi and white supremacist views. Many fighters hold an aspirational belief of marching on Kyiv once the war is over, and that Ukraine “needs a strong dictator to come to power who could shed plenty of blood but unite the nation in the process.”[17]

After months of fighting in 2014, the Azov Battalion cemented its status as a core defense unit. On September 17, 2014, Ukraine designated the Azov Battalion “regiment” status.[18] This gave it official recognition as an auxiliary security force. In October 2014, Biletsky left the group to participate in politics. He used his unit’s victory in Mariupol to launch a successful political campaign. Biletsky was elected to Ukrainian Parliament as an independent in November 2014, and remained a member until 2019.

On November 12, 2014, Ukraine designated the Azov Battalion “Special Purpose Regiment” status and formally integrated it into the National Guard.[19] In December 2014, the Patriot of Ukraine formally disbanded and remaining members integrated into the Azov Battalion[20]...

https://cisac.fsi.stanford.edu/mappingmilitants/profiles/azov-battalion

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Maggot - 03-14-2022

They are using quite a few of the Javelin ant tank missiles, Trump sold them a few years ago, today they are killing many tanks with them.

Trump helping Ukraine

(03-14-2022, 08:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: They are using quite a few of the Javelin ant tank missiles, Trump sold them a few years ago, today they are killing many tanks with them.

That's crazy talk, Zelensky is using Ukrainian civilian casualties to score propaganda points that will do nothing to change the outcome. If he was a decent human being he would have surrendered 2-3 weeks ago and spared the Ukrainian people this needless suffering. But you think it's great for Trump.

You're as fucked in the head as Duchess.

(03-14-2022, 08:40 PM)rothschild Wrote: That's crazy talk, Zelensky is using Ukrainian civilian casualties to score propaganda points that will do nothing to change the outcome. If he was a decent human being he would have surrendered 2-3 weeks ago and spared the Ukrainian people this needless suffering. But you think it's great for Trump.

That's what I said and Duchess told me to go fuck myself. According to her the Ukranian civilians want to fight to their death because she knows how they feel like this is the movie Red Dawn or some shit.