Mock
TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION (/thread-10965.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - BigMark - 08-15-2023

The Whitehouse after much dekibarion and soul searching just authorised a one time payment to the victims of $700, that is not a typo and that money could be better used fighting that evil satan named Putin. And while we are at it FUCK DONALD TRUMP!

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - BlueTiki - 08-15-2023

(08-15-2023, 01:06 PM)BigMark Wrote: The Whitehouse after much dekibarion and soul searching just authorised a one time payment to the victims of $700, that is not a typo and that money could be better used fighting that evil satan named Putin. And while we are at it FUCK DONALD TRUMP!

C'mon, man!

It's $700 per household!  That's all Bidenomics can muster for racist US citizens . . . $1.9M. 

Golly . . . I wonder what are illegal border crossers receive in comparison to that paltry sum?

Love the quick response and compassion, Slow Joe!

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - BlueTiki - 08-15-2023

Quick review of government data (annual cost of benefits to illegals and their children [minus any offset in taxes paid by illegals] divided by number of US taxpayers) yields the amount that US taxpayers pay for illegals: 

> $10,000 per illegal and child.

Nice!

Maybe they can be shipped to Maui and offset the generosity of the US taxpayer and rebuild for free.

Sweat equity, amigos . . . sweat equity.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - BigMark - 08-16-2023

dekibarion?   hah

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Duchess - 09-08-2023

A Russian missile hit a police station overnight and I saw rescuers pulling bloodied people from the rubble and I think how awful, and then they pulled a frightened dog out from under the debris and I want to wail like an old black lady SAVE THE DOG OH MY GAWDS SAVE THE DOG.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - cannongal - 09-11-2023

Yes! Let's worry about Ukraine!

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - BlueTiki - 09-11-2023

(09-11-2023, 10:42 AM)cannongal Wrote: Yes!  Let's worry about Ukraine!

You know . . . I coulda sworn that our military experts said once Russia invaded, Ukraine wouldn't last two weeks.

That causes me greater worry . . . idiots running our own defense forces.

Fuck Ukraine and their border war.

Not our circus . . . not our monkey.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - Duchess - 12-08-2023

On Russian state TV Putin thanked American republican lawmakers for blocking aide to Ukraine.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - BigMark - 12-08-2023

We should never of helped them, that's NATO's job if they want to help.

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - rothschild - 12-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 10:01 AM)Duchess Wrote: On Russian state TV Putin thanked American republican lawmakers for blocking aide to Ukraine.

Could you explain how sending weapons to Ukraine has benefitted it's citizens?

Ukraine is a train wreck and will likely never fully recover. Is that an acceptable price to pay for "defending democracy"?

RE: TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION - aussiefriend - 12-16-2023

The leader of the Ukraine is one of the bravest most courageous men on Earth.

Putin is the biggest chickenshit that ever lived. A coward in his office with his looooooong desk. What a weirdo.