Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 03-22-2024

Apparently I’m albeist now too since I did not consider that handicap people can’t reach a top loader. What the fuck did the retards do before front loaders were invented then?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 03-22-2024

(03-22-2024, 03:40 PM)sally Wrote: Apparently I’m albeist now too since I did not consider that handicap people can’t reach a top loader. What the fuck did the retards do before front loaders were invented then?

Rely on kind people to help them load their laundry?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 03-23-2024

(03-22-2024, 11:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 03:40 PM)sally Wrote: Apparently I’m albeist now too since I did not consider that handicap people can’t reach a top loader. What the fuck did the retards do before front loaders were invented then?

Rely on kind people to help them load their laundry?
Handicap people are generally a burden and pain in the ass to everyone. I guess being able to load their own laundry might be a cross off their never ending list of chores for other people, but it hardly makes a dent.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 03-23-2024

I have only ever known one handicapped person and he has always tried not to be a burden to family & friends. He values whatever independence he has. Sometimes I look at him and think I'd be such a fuckin' mess if I were in his situation.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 03-23-2024

(03-23-2024, 08:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: I have only ever known one handicapped person and he has always tried not to be a burden to family & friends. He values whatever independence he has. Sometimes I look at him and think I'd be such a fuckin' mess if I were in his situation.

Not only handicapped people need help, as people age they find they need help for many things they no longer can safely do themselves. Word. 

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 03-23-2024

SAlly, what will you do when you get old?!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 03-23-2024

(03-22-2024, 10:53 AM)sally Wrote: I got called a Karen by some crazy old lady with fluorescent blue hair. She likes the new washers that use less water because she’s one of those global warming nuts.

Arguing with a lib-fascist is a hate crime these days. Be careful.

(03-23-2024, 11:21 AM)MirahM Wrote: SAlly, what will you do when you get old?!

I don’t know, maybe putz around the house and play online Scrabble. What are your plans?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 03-23-2024

I have friends building a house right now and they are building it with their old age in mind--walk-in showers, all one floor, wide hallway/s that can accommodate a wheelchair if needed, flush floors, no step entrance, etc. There is so much to think about!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 03-23-2024

(03-23-2024, 11:21 AM)MirahM Wrote: SAlly, what will you do when you get old?!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 03-23-2024

I will sit like this

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2-j1a2yrlR/?igsh=MTBzNzEzZDE1dGo1aw==

I think I will just sit regularly and do a few kicks and stretches here and there. Maybe do a little aquatic yoga a the Y. Maybe join a Silver Sneakers class after my colonoscopy and bone density test.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 03-24-2024

Silver sneakers.    113

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 03-24-2024

What comes after silver?

Gold.

Sally, does your husband roll joints or smoke out of a pipe?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 03-24-2024

I don’t know what the hell he does. I quit paying attention.

Well alrighty then.

Do you drink beer out of a bottle or a glass?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 03-25-2024

She strikes me like she's a bottle girl!  hah (Glasses are for Karens.)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 03-25-2024

Bottle unless it’s from a tap and then obviously I’d need a glass, but I prefer bottle beer over tap beer.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 03-25-2024

Sally, do you play wordle?

People ought to check it out today.