Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 12-07-2018

She'll get carpal tunnel.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 12-07-2018

I find the way they come off the easiest is to run them under cold water as soon as they are done, let them sit about 2 minutes and then peel them under running water. If you let them sit too long after cooking they become harder to peel.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 12-07-2018

MaggotSally I know you have probably said this but whats the best way to hard boil eggs so the shells come off easy?

(12-07-2018, 01:07 PM)sally Wrote: I find the way they come off the easiest is to run them under cold water as soon as they are done, let them sit about 2 minutes and then peel them under running water. If you let them sit too long after cooking they become harder to peel.

I'm not Sally but,

Put the eggs in a pot with cold water covering the eggs about an inch, on the stove, then turn on the burner.

When the water boils, boil the eggs for "13" minutes.

Then drain the hot water out of the pot, leave the eggs in the pot, cover the eggs with cold water, and add a bunch of ice cubes on top, let sit for 7 or 8  minutes.

Then take an egg out of the water, and whack the fat round end of the egg "once" against the side of the kitchen sink.

Then whack the pointed end of the egg "once" against the side of the sink.

Then whack the side of the egg against the sink till the cracks go from top to bottom.

Now enjoy the easiest peeling of the egg. (If you do it right, it works every time, the shell comes off in big pieces) Your welcome.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 12-07-2018

Then whack yourself in the head.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 12-08-2018

(12-07-2018, 09:57 PM)sally Wrote: Then whack yourself in the head.
Tried that. It just keeps spitting at me.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 12-08-2018

(12-08-2018, 01:03 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
Tried that. It just keeps spitting at me.

hah  That always happens when you whack the wrong head! 94

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 12-08-2018

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 12-08-2018

(12-08-2018, 01:03 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Tried that. It just keeps spitting at me.

FapFapFap

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - HairOfTheDog - 12-09-2018

I have a question for Big Sal and think I know how she'll answer (but she sometimes surprises me).

What do you think about the people demanding radio stations stop playing the Christmas classic, "Baby It's Cold Outside"?  

Even though the Oscar-winning song is like 60 years old, some sensitive listeners feel that it promotes harassment or date rape as the female voice is wanting to go home and the mail voice is trying to get her stay and has given her a strong drink.

Our local work-music station KOIT in one of several across the country that has banned the song after getting a lot of complaints for playing it.  Then, KOIT got a lot of complaints for pulling it.  Now, they're leaving it up to the majority of the listening audience to decide via a poll (which makes sense to me).

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - HairOfTheDog - 12-09-2018

The song has been covered by so many artists over the years.

In the movie which originally featured it (Neptune's Daughter), the song is sung while a man is trying to persuade a woman to stay longer, as well as by a woman who's trying to persuade a man to stay longer.

Personally, I don't find the song offensive in any way.  But, apparently it triggers some listeners who've been harassed or date raped, and others believe it encourages sexual misconduct.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 12-09-2018

I don't know what Sally thinks but I could guess, it's one of my favorites. People are so wimpy nowadays.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 12-09-2018

I like that old tune too. I always associate it with the holidays. I thought it was ridiculous when I first heard stations were pulling it. C'mon!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 12-09-2018

This is the world we live in, a bunch of assholes who have nothing better to do with their time than here an old Christmas song and find something offensive about it. Yep, better ban it otherwise everyone is going to go apeshit with the date rapes this holiday season.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 12-09-2018

(12-09-2018, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I like that old tune too. I always associate it with the holidays. I thought it was ridiculous when I first heard stations were pulling it. C'mon!
Agreed. Even Trump and Hilary like that song.

https://youtu.be/jaBB0nmBpnM

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 12-09-2018

I wish all the complainers of the world had their priorities in order. A guy is out on bond after being found with multiple explicit sex videos of girls between the ages of 4 and 12 and also has a prior conviction of molesting a child under 12 and nobody gives a shit that this guy is free. But a 60 year old Dean Martin song, now that really chaps everyones ass.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 12-09-2018

Yup.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 12-09-2018

Dear Sally,
I live in a small town, is it wierd to run into your gynocologist in church? Or anywhere for that matter? I was watching a Christmas performance yesterday and my gynocologist is in the choir and I see his name and think to myself, "That guy has seen my vagina".

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 12-09-2018

And he was thinking that vagina has seen me!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 12-09-2018

I just knew I've seen this movie before. 

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 12-09-2018

That's why they put a damn "knob" on the frickin radio, don't like the song "turn the stinkin knob! Absurd weirdos106