Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Ski at 1SKY6 - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 02:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Dammit. He needs to up his game with really smelly farts/Dutch ovens daily and not showering for awhile, possibly shaving all his body hair. Picking his nose and not using utensils to eat might also help.Oh and clipping his fingernails and toenails and then eating them and/or leaving them all over the place.

Mr. Clang, Is this why your dating is so unsuccessful?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 03-20-2019

Yesh, he already does all that shit, clang. Why do you think I hate him?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 03-20-2019

Everything besides for shaving his body hair. That would be the stick that broke the camel.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 03:04 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 02:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Dammit. He needs to up his game with really smelly farts/Dutch ovens daily and not showering for awhile, possibly shaving all his body hair. Picking his nose and not using utensils to eat might also help.Oh and clipping his fingernails and toenails and then eating them and/or leaving them all over the place.

Mr. Clang, Is this why your dating is so unsuccessful?

No my dating is unsuccessful because I'm a fat balding crossdressing  socially awkward weirdo who has trouble getting close to girls because of my wanting to keep my crossdressing a secret. 

Not because of my former slob tips and tricks.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 05:25 PM)sally Wrote: Yesh, he already does all that shit, clang. Why do you think I hate him?

Well yesh, sounds like you're both a bunch of evil fucks, who love and deserve each other. 

Just like my friend Mike and his wife Shelley. He's constantly in the doghouse  for being a low level alcoholic man child who still acts like a single frat boy/jock.

Though for some reason he doesn't care for my farting. What's up with that? Guys are supposed to revel in each others farts.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 03-21-2019

Clang as a child.

[Image: 1352914203_babypowder_fart.gif]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 03-21-2019

Powdered milk is evil.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 03-21-2019

(03-21-2019, 09:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Clang as a child.

And no one to notice the middle child Clangs awesome farts, achievements, etc. They only noticed his mistakes and failures. I wonder if my initial crossdressing wasn't just curiosity but a cry for attention.

Not when you're eating a powdered donut. Then its just dry.

(03-21-2019, 09:20 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

And no one to notice the middle child Clangs awesome farts, achievements, etc. They only noticed his mistakes and failures. I wonder if my initial crossdressing wasn't just curiosity but a cry for attention.

I'm there for you.  Blowing-kisses

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 03-21-2019

I know I cry.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 03-21-2019

(03-21-2019, 09:25 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 09:20 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'm there for you.  Blowing-kisses

72 Cheers Crying-into-tissue

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - HairOfTheDog - 03-21-2019

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - HairOfTheDog - 04-17-2019

I have a serious question for Big Sal (and anyone else who has advice).

I'm loving the warm weather here and sitting outside at night.  But, my ankles are being attacked by mosquitos and whatever else can feast on them.

I spray them with Off repellent, have several citronella candles going and just started wearing grandpa socks when I go outside at night.  Nothing is working (though the spray and candles work fine for my mom and my niece).

Anything else I should be trying?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 04-17-2019

I wish I knew. The last time we went camping some kind of strange bug attacked my ankles and I had an allergic reaction to it and that's after I rubbed my legs and feet with bug repellant wipes. It was so bad my calves swelled up and the itching and pain was insane. They didn't bother anyone else though, just me.

I've read that rosemary and basil are natural bug repellants, but I haven't tried it yet. Next time we go camping I'm going to bring a bunch with me since I have it growing in my yard and rub it all over myself. Along with a mosquito net covering me from head to toe.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - pyropappy - 04-17-2019

zapper

these work great, had 2 at my brothers and he lived in the Great Dismal Swamp in NC.

Thanks sally and pappy.

I've got two electrical outlets out back and just ordered this zapper.

[Image: 1523492232-61l2yNIqQcL._SL1000_.jpg?crop...size=768:*]

There are solar and battery powered ones for camping too sal.   https://www.bestproducts.com/appliances/small/g1032/electric-bug-zappers/?slide=5

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - pyropappy - 04-17-2019

p.s., it is very entertaining to watch it work, especially when you are half in the bag. When the grasshopper got zapped it was almost like fireworks.

Shoot, I don't want grasshoppers or lizards or anything that doesn't suck my blood to get zapped.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 04-17-2019

Me either, I actually like bugs. Just not the nasty ones that attack me for no reason whatsoever when I'm minding my own business. Take the lady bug for example, I don't want a lovely innocent bug to take the rap for the bad crowd.