Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 05-16-2019

Vaginas are self cleaning, you boob. Jesus. You should know that. I've never even seen a douche, aside from your picture in the Mock's photo gallery. Sarcastic

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-16-2019

I know they're not beneficial for your vagina, but they are good for your sink drain. Jesus Christ, just go to CVS and pick up a 4 pack and stop asking me stupid questions. Get the vinegar and water if you want to go natural or get the Summer Breeze if you'd prefer a nice light scent.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 05-18-2019

(05-07-2019, 06:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 04:56 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: What's the point of asking Sally? Where the fuck is she?

Where is HoTD? Is she still moderator? Who are the moderators now?

Hey there aussie -- glad to see you.

I moved to Arizona at the beginning of the year and my mom has been here with me and my niece for about a month now. 

I think you had your mum living with you when you were here last.  Hope you, she and your daughter are all doing well.

Hi HoTD, I have missed you. You are a brilliant knowledgeable person with a great hat collection. I wonder how you are going to cope with climate change? So does that mean you will touch base with Tiki? So you can't catch up with User now? 

So that's huge, what was it like moving? At least you had a destination which is exciting, and then was it exciting it all coming together on your way? You know what I would love to do one day? A road trip in one of those truck campervan things.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 05-18-2019

(05-08-2019, 09:35 PM)sally Wrote: I feel sad for all of you stupid idiots,  but I don't say it in a condescending way like Aussie does. She's actually very good at that.

HEY! I shoot from the hip.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - HairOfTheDog - 05-19-2019

Thank you aussie. I missed you too; it's good to see you back in action here. I don't have any plans to meet up with Tiki and I only got to hang out in-person with User once when we lived in the same area.  She's a busy bitch.

Getting a whole house and garage packed up was a lot of work, especially since I was still running the business during that process.  It took about a month and felt really good when it was all done.

I threw away a ton of old shit that wasn't worth moving, rented a large UHaul pod truck, and hired a driver to get it from San Francisco to Gilbert.  I drove myself, my niece, the two cats, and a pick-up bed full of stuff ahead of the UHaul to the new house.  

It only took a few days to get everything unpacked and about a month to get the new furniture and the house set up the way I like it.  

My mom's been here for about six weeks now.  We're all really enjoying the area and being together.  We've got a ton of family very nearby.

My friend from Portland is here this weekend.  Yesterday we drove to Sedona and Flagstaff.  The geography was beautiful and it was really cool just to wander around.

I've had weekend visitors all four months we've been here and haven't started looking for work again yet, but I'm anxious to get to that in August.

What's happening with you these days?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Fry Guy - 05-19-2019

(05-07-2019, 04:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Where's Clang? Has he lost weight? Is he still working that job? Does he still like it?

Clang has had an operation and no calls herself Big Bertha. Catch BB when zee comes in again. BB is a Goddess

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 05-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 11:46 AM)Fry Guy Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 04:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Where's Clang? Has he lost weight? Is he still working that job? Does he still like it?

Clang has had an operation and no calls herself Big Bertha. Catch BB when zee comes in again. BB is a Goddess

No wang clang.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 10:22 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: What's happening with you these days?

Seems to be the same old condition. Whiskey bent, hell bound and nuttier than a squirrel feeder.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Rootilda - 05-19-2019

Dear Sally

Of the male members here (phrasing intentional) who would you fuck/marry/kill?

Signed,
Your biggest fan

I think we only have four active male members of now so that's a tough question. I guess I'd fuck BigMark, marry Carsman, and kill Fryguy. Sorry Maggot, you're out.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Rootilda - 05-19-2019

There's pyropappy but he's easily forgotten.

Yeah, I really dont want to fuck, marry or kill my grumpy old retarded grandpa.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Fry Guy - 05-20-2019

(05-19-2019, 09:17 PM)sally Wrote: I think we only have four active male members of now so that's a tough question. I guess I'd fuck BigMark, marry Carsman, and kill Fryguy. Sorry Maggot, you're out.

That cuts me deep. My emotions will spill forth.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 05-20-2019

My disco stick awaits your wizards sleeve.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 05-20-2019

HoTD, I have been working really hard on National elections here. I am exhausted and didn't go to the party on Saturday night. I am glad I didn't go, they didn't win, and I kindof feel like it was rigged or fixed. I talked to many people in the electorate and it doesn't add up to the results.

Donald Trump rang the dude that won, and said to him, your victory was like mine in 2016. Your honor the defense rests.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 05-20-2019

Oh I had a Christian friend disown me because of my politics, fair days work for a fair days pay. You guys know I have my own faith. But I took exception to this politician taking a camera crew into the church and showing Australia what a good Christian he was. I felt like he was using God for votes. If God put him in there, then I was wrong.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 05-20-2019

(05-19-2019, 09:17 PM)sally Wrote: I think we only have four active male members of now so that's a tough question. I guess I'd fuck BigMark, marry Carsman, and kill Fryguy. Sorry Maggot, you're out.

That's actually a great relief. Thanks.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-19-2019

Liar.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 06-19-2019

(05-16-2019, 12:41 PM)sally Wrote: Squeeze one of your douches in there, that should do the trick. You could also pour some bleach in there if you don't have a douche handy.

hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 06-19-2019

But who would you cuddle?

Do you cuddle?