Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Jimbone - 06-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 09:17 PM)sally Wrote: I think we only have four active male members of now so that's a tough question. I guess I'd fuck BigMark, marry Carsman, and kill Fryguy. Sorry Maggot, you're out.

Damn Sally. I thought we had something.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 06-20-2019

(06-19-2019, 03:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: Liar.

The professor was voted hottest teacher this year, I saw the paperwork.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-20-2019

Post em if you got em.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 08-16-2019

Sally, Maggot is looking for you.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-16-2019

Where is that fool at?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 08-17-2019

Something about driving school. But now I've decided to teach her how to drive a standard first. She will be 17 next year and I'm waiting until then but she can practice in the snowy roadsĀ in a standard around here this winter.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 08-17-2019

I took my kid to a dry lake bed.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 08-17-2019

(08-17-2019, 06:55 AM)Maggot Wrote: Something about driving school. But now I've decided to teach her how to drive a standard first. She will be 17 next year and I'm waiting until then but she can practice in the snowy roadsĀ in a standard around here this winter.

The reason many people have their kid take a "Professional" driving class is that they get a big discount on insurance rates because the kid had that training. (So I'm told)

Back in the day, I took my kids to an industrial park that was closed down "nights" after 6 pm,
and over the week ends.

I did that for a couple of months, until I knew they could handle the car under any and all situations.

They all passed the first time they took their Driving test!

They all have been driving at least 25 years, with never an accident! (Hope I didn't just jinx them)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 12-26-2019

Sally never answered my question about what oil to use when making french fries. Bitch.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 12-26-2019

I missed that. Use vegetable or canola. What is more important is you must par-fry them first for a few minutes and then allow them to drain on a tray before the second fry.

WTF is par fry and Crisco is vegetable oil right?

Yes Crisco is veg oil. Par fry means that once you get your potatoes cut you cook them in the oil first to partially cook them then you remove them and drain the grease. Do this in several batches until all your potatoes have been partially fried. They won't get crisp during the first fry, this is just to soften them. Then they go in for their second fry, this is the fry that will get them perfectly crisp and golden brown. If you dont par-fry them first the outside of your potatoes are going to brown too quickly before the inside of the potato is done and you won't get that perfectly golden brown crisp you want.

i think you over estimate how hard I want to work but i will try that next time maybe a few months maybe sooner.

If you want really good homemade fries you have to do it that way. Look it up.

I did it said "have Sally make them"

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 12-26-2019

Hey Sal, why you no send me boob pics no more?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 12-26-2019

(12-26-2019, 06:01 PM)crash Wrote: Hey Sal, why you no send me boob pics no more?
They haven't changed, just post the old ones.

Because Maggot has me too busy asking for stupid cooking tips.

Great...........Now I have to send boob pictures?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 12-26-2019

I have plenty of time on my hands, I'll save time and send you, sally, and Crash boob pics.