Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-27-2020

I do, we use it all the time. Why, do you have some that you want to get off your hands?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-27-2020

It's salty as fuck which is why I like it. You only need a pinch for seasoning compared to sea salt or kosher salt so you end up adding less sodium to your food. As far as health benefits, I don't think any have been proven. But with this salt, a little goes a long way.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 06:02 PM)sally Wrote:  Why, do you have some that you want to get off your hands?

No, I don't have any at all but I frequently see it mentioned and I was wondering if it's considered a staple now. I may have even asked about it before. 

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 05-30-2020

Sally, is it wrong to ask a guy for a coffee via Skype because of the lockdown? Or is it weird?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 05-31-2020

Bueller? Bueller?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 05-31-2020

Only in a convertible.

(05-31-2020, 10:23 AM)BigMark Wrote: Only in a convertible.
BM, I was under the influence and today I feel like the biggest loser in the world for asking this guy for a virtual coffee. 

I'm not nobody important and I could come across as a desperado. I am painfully shy and if I have a virtual coffee it could break the ice. Now I feel like the stupidest person in the world with no life purpose and I have made a fool of myself and I don't know if you have seen Muriel's Wedding where she says because "who would want me" that's exactly how I feel. This guy is a really nice guy and high profile. But I was asking him for a coffee because I like him as a person, I don't give a shit about money or high profile or any of that shit. If I like someone I like them.

Besides if it became known my sister would pop up and turn into Samantha Markle.

I meant with your top down.

(05-31-2020, 11:17 AM)BigMark Wrote: I meant with your top down.

ATTENTION: I'm going to need an interpreter over here. 

Cut me some slack Big Mark, give me some male insight. Am I a desperado? If its any relief I feel like the stupidest person in the world. 
ho.
It's true I have a massive ego, but I only bring it out when I see someone bullying a vulnerable person. Or if anyone gives my child shit. The word is out at school, live that child alone, her mother is a psycho. She is now on the pathway to university.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 05-31-2020

(05-31-2020, 11:44 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 11:17 AM)BigMark Wrote: I meant with your top down.

ATTENTION: I'm going to need an interpreter over here. 

Cut me some slack Big Mark, give me some male insight. Am I a desperado? If its any relief I feel like the stupidest person in the world. 
ho.
It's true I have a massive ego, but I only bring it out when I see someone bullying a vulnerable person. Or if anyone gives my child shit. The word is out at school, live that child alone, her mother is a psycho. She is now on the pathway to university.

You need two interpreters one for your babble and one for BM's drabble. Although I suspect the left side of your brain stops working on the weekend.

Oy ya CUNT!

Oh and you dont! I had to attend evening classes to understand you.

The right side of my brain is more active, but at least it's working.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-31-2020

(05-30-2020, 01:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Sally, is it wrong to ask a guy for a coffee via Skype because of the lockdown? Or is it weird?
I dont see anything wrong with it, but Duchess probably wouldn't approve. You don't know where that guy has been.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 05-31-2020

(05-31-2020, 11:44 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  The word is out at school, live that child alone, her mother is a psycho. 

(05-31-2020, 12:23 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 01:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Sally, is it wrong to ask a guy for a coffee via Skype because of the lockdown? Or is it weird?
I dont see anything wrong with it, but Duchess probably wouldn't approve. You don't know where that guy has been.

hah  I think it's a great idea. Coffee is perfect for the first time.

For godssake don't ever do dinner for the first time, it lasts too long & you're locked in by good manners.

Yeh but this guy is high profile and what if he thinks I am after him because of who he is. We have mutual friends. What if he thinks Im a desperado and am after him for the wrong reason. I mean, I like him because he reminds me of me. I think I have humiliated myself and may have to go into hiding.

I kept saying out loud "I am so stupid" I mean I put myself out there. MY daughter wanted to know what I had done but was too ashamed to tell her.

Will this feeling of shame pass? I don't care about money or fame, or status, I care about true love and if I cant have it I would rather be alone.

Please help. Desperate.

Also when I was at a party last year he wanted to talk to me, but I was too nervous and it never happened, so I think if I could at least talk to him online first and get used to him I could at least be friends with him. But if Im attracted to him, and like him in person, no words will come out of my mouth and my face with probably turn red and I will be labelled a freak. I am trying to avoid that. I like people for who they are not what theyre worth and all that crap.

Look at Donald Trump he is worth a fortune and he is the most repulsive creature on the planet and his children are up to ill deeds too. Killing innocent wildlife.

(05-31-2020, 01:35 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yeh but this guy is high profile and what if he thinks I am after him because of who he is. We have mutual friends. What if he thinks Im a desperado and am after him for the wrong reason. I mean, I like him because he reminds me of me. I think I have humiliated myself and may have to go into hiding.

I kept saying out loud "I am so stupid" I mean I put myself out there. MY daughter wanted to know what I had done but was too ashamed to tell her.

Will this feeling of shame pass? I don't care about money or fame, or status, I care about true love and if I cant have it I would rather be alone.

Please help. Desperate.

It's okay to ask a guy for coffee, Aussie and I don't view it as an act of desperation. If you're interested in someone I don't see anything improper with letting the person know you'd like to get to know him better. I don't see taking the initiative as being a bad thing. I'm not someone who believes in being coy, how the hell else are you supposed to get what you want unless you make it clear.

He's a monster and I bet she shit those kids out.