Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 05-31-2020

(05-31-2020, 01:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Also when I was at a party last year he wanted to talk to me, but I was too nervous and it never happened

I've only had that happen to me once & whenever I recall it I die a thousand deaths. Ha! I was star struck. Jesus Christ.   78

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 05-31-2020

I want a virtual coffee not in real life, I will be too nervous, and I do know this guy! Like I said he is high profile and we have mutual friends. Im only after his genuine friendship or whatever else.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-31-2020

WTF is a virtual coffee? Now that is weird, Aussie. I thought you meant that you were going to go out for a real cup of coffee.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 05-31-2020

(05-31-2020, 01:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Also when I was at a party last year he wanted to talk to me, but I was too nervous and it never happened, so I think if I could at least talk to him online first and get used to him I could at least be friends with him. But if Im attracted to him, and like him in person, no words will come out of my mouth and my face with probably turn red and I will be labelled a freak. I am trying to avoid that. I like people for who they are not what theyre worth and all that crap.

Look at Donald Trump he is worth a fortune and he is the most repulsive creature on the planet and his children are up to ill deeds too. Killing innocent wildlife.
Go for it, Aussie! I believe in you. I'm taking a second shot at love. If I can do it, a rockstar like you can do it.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 06-07-2020

(05-31-2020, 02:16 PM)sally Wrote: WTF is a virtual coffee? Now that is weird, Aussie. I thought you meant that you were going to go out for a real cup of coffee.

How the fuck are we supposed to ask you for advice when you don't understand "virtual" in this "virtual" internet age we live in.

People do it all the time especially with the lockdowns. Like, having dinner with family via skype whilst the family is in Italy and other part of Australia. 

I virtual date a cyber date dummy.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 06-07-2020

(06-07-2020, 10:29 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 02:16 PM)sally Wrote: WTF is a virtual coffee? Now that is weird, Aussie. I thought you meant that you were going to go out for a real cup of coffee.

How the fuck are we supposed to ask you for advice when you don't understand "virtual" in this "virtual" internet age we live in.

People do it all the time especially with the lockdowns. Like, having dinner with family via skype whilst the family is in Italy and other part of Australia. 

What the fuck is a cyber date dummy?    Is that like a virtual mannequin?  Does it have a virtual dick, as well?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 06-07-2020

I thought I had pretty much explained it. If you have google you can look it up and see who the dummy is.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-07-2020

(06-07-2020, 10:29 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Why don't you just buy one of those realistic blow up dolls then?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-07-2020

And duct tape a cucumber to it.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-07-2020

I think they already come with penises and a pump.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-07-2020

Sex dolls have come a long way, kids.

[Image: 166cm-5ft5-c-cup-scottish-croft-sex-doll...1573739942]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 06-08-2020

They sure have, except, you still can see the "blow up valves", both of them! Smiley_emoticons_razz

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-08-2020

I like her eye makeup. That's how I do mine. Study it, Clang. Although that might be too dark for you, I'd go with a lighter brown on you.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Rootilda - 06-08-2020

You all must be too young or didn't go to chat rooms back in the early 2000s, cybersex was a real thing and there was always some asshole asking if you wanted to do it. It's basically like phone sex, but you typed it out. Like sexting now.

Hey Sally, how's your fungus ear?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-08-2020

(06-08-2020, 06:08 PM)Rootilda Wrote: You all must be too young or didn't go to chat rooms back in the early 2000s, cybersex was a real thing and there was always some asshole asking if you wanted to do it.  It's basically like phone sex, but you typed it out. Like sexting now.

I went to chatrooms but I was trolling the Nikita, Pokemon and Babylon 5 chatrooms. Noone having cybersex there.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-08-2020

She puts the ber in cybersex.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-08-2020

(06-08-2020, 06:08 PM)Rootilda Wrote: You all must be too young or didn't go to chat rooms back in the early 2000s, cybersex was a real thing and there was always some asshole asking if you wanted to do it.  It's basically like phone sex, but you typed it out. Like sexting now.

The ear is still fucked. But I remember when we first got a computer and my mom and I thought it was hilarious to troll men on those cybersex sites. We were messing with some guy and I told him that I shit my pants, we were so busy laughing that I didn't notice my toddler daughter sticking my keys in the electric socket and she went flying across the room. I still feel bad about it.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-08-2020

Why, did the keys get damaged?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-28-2020

I went food shopping today and didnt realize until 2 hours after I put away my groceries that the fridge door was slightly ajar. I thought it was closed but it had popped back open. I rearranged the stuff in my fridge so the door would close properly and stay closed. I think I smelled like a burning smell too.4.5 hours later the soda i opened for lunch at least still seems cold. sally, should I worry that my food i bought today is ruined or won't stay cold and be warm tomorrow?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 06-28-2020

(06-08-2020, 06:57 PM)sally Wrote:

The ear is still fucked. But I remember when we first got a computer and my mom and I thought it was hilarious to troll men on those cybersex sites. We were messing with some guy and I told him that I shit my pants, we were so busy laughing that I didn't notice my toddler daughter sticking my keys in the electric socket and she went flying across the room. I still feel bad about it.

OMG! That is scary!

@Clang, I don't know why I'll bother to answer because this is the "Ask Sally" thread. I would just look at each item individually as you are going to use it to determine if it is okay or not. Which items are you worried about the most? Milk? Cheese? Some items should be fine.