Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-28-2020

Goddamn it clang, you can't even close the fucking refrigerator door, wtf.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-28-2020

I think it will be fine, Clang. Smell it first, if it smells good than it probably won't kill you.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-28-2020

Best idea for a tattoo ever.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-28-2020

How about people stop asking me shit like I know any goddamn thing and answer my question. How do I leave a relationship when I have an 8 year old daughter who would be heart broken and I have no income because all of our money comes from his business which doesn't have my name on it. The house is mine, my name is on that but he won't leave and I have another house which is solely mine, but my son is living their with his girlfriend. How do I get out of this? You wanna riddle me that. And we don't talk to each other and are incapable of having a rational discussion because he says he will kill me before I leave him. I'm trapped.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-29-2020

And I'm done getting tea bagged in the trailer just to keep the peace. It's not working anymore anyway so don't even mention that.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 06-29-2020

Yeah, don't do that.

Shit.

: (

You go live with your son and his girlfriend!

(06-29-2020, 12:18 AM)MirahM Wrote: You go live with your son and his girlfriend!
Can't do that because he will follow me and pull me out by my hair. Plus I dont want to live with them anyway. And I have to take care of my daughter, I'm not sending her back to school so I have to start home schooling in August. I could either win the lottery or blow my brains out. Meh.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 06-29-2020

I don't understand why people break up. Trying to find another person today is really fucked up and if a person cannot get around the stupidity they have lived with for years they really never knew that person. You should just take it easy and stop mulling over dumb stuff. How can you let someone or something get under your skin so deep. Once you decide to just not give a fuck why is it so hard to just really care what anyone thinks. Do whatever you want and don't worry about anyone else. 
Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose. You don't have to move any wheres to have mental freedom.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-29-2020

(06-28-2020, 09:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: Goddamn it clang, you can't even close the fucking refrigerator door, wtf.
I know. It's my fault for not realizing the boxes of the cans of soda were sticking out too far. I hope all the food is salvageable. I'll probably mess that up too and eat something and get sick from it. The Clangroanavirus coming this summer.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-29-2020

(06-28-2020, 11:49 PM)sally Wrote: How about people stop asking me shit like I know any goddamn thing and answer my question. How do I leave a relationship when I have an 8 year old daughter who would be heart broken and I have no income because all of our money comes from his business which doesn't have my name on it. The house is mine, my name is on that but he won't leave and I have another house which is solely mine, but my son is living their with his girlfriend. How do I get out of this? You wanna riddle me that. And we don't talk to each other and are incapable of having a rational discussion because he says he will kill me before I leave him. I'm trapped.
Well the thread is titled "Ask Sally Anything" and I thought I had a pretty good question instead of my usual stupid ones. Sorry about your situation with the husband.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-29-2020

(06-28-2020, 11:49 PM)sally Wrote: How about people stop asking me shit like I know any goddamn thing and answer my question. 

Oh stop. This is your own personal thread and you love it. Do you hear me? Love it!   16

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 06-29-2020

Take some of your own fucking advice; grow the fuck up and own your own shit. Not so long ago, you’d have us believe you had his nuts in a jar in your dresser drawer...maybe take them out now and strap them to yourself, be the person you always fooled us into believing you were and do whatever the fuck you need to for you and your 8 year old daughter.

If he comes to drag you out by the hair, shot the cunt, you have access to the guns, plead bartered wife yada yada.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-29-2020

Come out to California we are looking for a sister wife, rest up though as the interview will be intense.

(06-29-2020, 08:09 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 09:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: Goddamn it clang, you can't even close the fucking refrigerator door, wtf.
I know. It's my fault for not realizing the boxes of the cans of soda were sticking out too far. I hope all the food is salvageable. I'll probably mess that up too and eat something and get sick from it. The Clangroanavirus coming this summer.

Well that is a problem right there.Stop drinking soda!!!

I didn't believe people didn't have more compassion for Sally. Wow.

No one here is going to know how to help you get out of that situation.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 06-29-2020

And Clang was in the lead with his drama but sally started inching up on the outside and is starting to inch past him ..............yes folks we now have a real race as we come around the second lap Sally, clang Sally, clang    It's a real race folks and may need a photo finish before the whiners circle is won by the most pathetic example of human patheticness. hold on tight to your jockstrap and bra this is gonna be a close one.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-29-2020

They put the uck in fucked up.

(06-29-2020, 01:06 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 08:09 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Well that is a problem right there.Stop drinking soda!!!
That would be my advice as well.