Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 06-30-2020

But if you are really wanting to leave Sally, it will be really uncomfortable. But you have to decide which is more uncomfortable, leaving or staying?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 07-01-2020

Also I wanted to ask, "Do you feel your 8 year old daughter is safe?"

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-01-2020

How can we not feel sorry for someone who is miserable?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-01-2020

(07-01-2020, 10:27 AM)MirahM Wrote: Also I wanted to ask, "Do you feel your 8 year old daughter is safe?"
Yes, he's a good father. But he does all the fun stuff with her and I do all the crap like getting her up for school at 6:30 while he's still sleeping. I'm the one who cooks and cleans and helps with homework and goes to dentist appointments and gets the knots out of her thick curly hair and all the shit no one wants to do. He takes her golfing and bowling and out for lunch. So it would be better for her if we stay at the house and he moves out and picks her up after school and weekends.

I'm also the main caregiver with the dogs. It wouldn't even make any sense for me to move out, I'd just have to come back here every fucking day. He doesn't even know where the dish towels are kept after 20 years.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 07-01-2020

Do something fun with her!!!!

I mean I know you buy her fun gifts.

(07-01-2020, 02:26 PM)MirahM Wrote: Do something fun with her!!!!

I mean I know you buy her fun gifts.
I do fun stuff with her too, I was just saying that I'm the one that takes care of all the other crap as well. The same way with my other kids. My husband has never once been to a doctor's appointment with them or went to open house at the school or got them ready for school or cleaned the house or any of that stuff. Not that I'm complaining, just saying. I should be the one staying in the house since I'm the fucking hausfrau. He should move out.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 07-01-2020

Sorry to hear about the trouble in paradise Sally, it always sucks!

I know people who have an arrangement where the two parties share the same house, but have separate rooms,

live separate lives, come and go as the please, answer only to themselves, and remain civil to one another.

No one has to leave the house. It works, only "if" both parties are agreeable.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 07-01-2020

When my wife pisses me of I avoid her for at least a week. I contemplate a safe way of getting rid of the body and it usually entails using muriatic acid and lime sometimes 3/4" rocks and sand. I end up bumping into her at some point, grunt and she hugs me for some strange reason.

I realize that spending 3,867,485 min with a person during the shutdown can wear a person down like the bottom of my dungaree pantleg.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 07-01-2020

sally is a fine dime brizzle

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-02-2020

Is fine dime brizzle an euphemism for housewife you want to fuck?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 07-02-2020

(07-02-2020, 04:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: Is fine dime brizzle an euphemism for housewife you want to fuck?
HILF.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 07-02-2020

No, I just want a belly rub.

(06-29-2020, 04:20 PM)sally Wrote: I'll be happy to go as well if we can reach an agreement of him not killing me.

I've thought about that statement more than once since you posted it. You strike me as someone who would rather suffer in silence than to go to the authorities. I don't think they're the answer anyway, many cemeteries have women in them who they failed to protect. You're a loner by nature so cultivating new friendships & interests isn't the answer either. What makes you happy and interests you? How do you fill your time?

(07-01-2020, 08:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I realize that spending 3,867,485 min with a person during the shutdown can wear a person down like the bottom of my dungaree pantleg.

Wide open spaces saved me. Him too. 

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-02-2020

(07-02-2020, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 04:20 PM)sally Wrote: I'll be happy to go as well if we can reach an agreement of him not killing me.

I've thought about that statement more than once since you posted it. You strike me as someone who would rather suffer in silence than to go to the authorities. I don't think they're the answer anyway, many cemeteries have women in them who they failed to protect. You're a loner by nature so cultivating new friendships & interests isn't the answer either. What makes you happy and interests you? How do you fill your time?
Have you ever watched the Andy Griffith show? Well I fill my time like Aunt Bee cooking up a storm and cleaning all day. Except Aunt Bee isn't Andy's personal secretary for his sheriff business as well. And she doesn't have to fuck him. I'm pretty much dead inside.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-02-2020

I dont even know how Aunt Bee makes it to church and gets her hair done when she has to clean the house and make pot roast or fried chicken on Sundays. God bless her.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 07-02-2020

You do know Aunt Bee is a fictional TV character, right? hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 07-02-2020

Aunt Bee was a bitch on and off screen. Just sayin.............I've watched quite a few of those shows.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 07-02-2020

(07-02-2020, 06:05 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Have you ever watched the Andy Griffith show? Well I fill my time like Aunt Bee cooking up a storm and cleaning all day. Except Aunt Bee isn't Andy's personal secretary for his sheriff business as well. And she doesn't have to fuck him. I'm pretty much dead inside.
You should make some god awful jars of homemade pickles and make him eat all the jars.