Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-03-2020

(07-02-2020, 06:05 PM)sally Wrote: Have you ever watched the Andy Griffith show? Well I fill my time like Aunt Bee cooking up a storm and cleaning all day. Except Aunt Bee isn't Andy's personal secretary for his sheriff business as well. And she doesn't have to fuck him. I'm pretty much dead inside.

Aunt Bee is a stereotype, she did what most women did back then. Stop thinking about cooking & cleaning, while it's rewarding in its own way, it is not fulfilling and that's what you need right now, something that's fulfilling, something that feeds your soul, something just for you, some people have hobbies, I ride & garden and I like wandering around the farm with my camera. C'mon! Help me here, surely there's something that interests you other than cooking & cleaning.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-03-2020

(07-03-2020, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 06:05 PM)sally Wrote: Have you ever watched the Andy Griffith show? Well I fill my time like Aunt Bee cooking up a storm and cleaning all day. Except Aunt Bee isn't Andy's personal secretary for his sheriff business as well. And she doesn't have to fuck him. I'm pretty much dead inside.

Aunt Bee is a stereotype, she did what most women did back then. Stop thinking about cooking & cleaning, while it's rewarding in its own way, it is not fulfilling and that's what you need right now, something that's fulfilling, something that feeds your soul, something just for you, some people have hobbies, I ride & garden and I like wandering around the farm with my camera. C'mon! Help me here, surely there's something that interests you other than cooking & cleaning.
I like to garden and read and paint, but the day just slips away and I have no time. Maybe if I applied myself better. Right now I have to do laundry and go to the store for tomorrows feast and then prep it all. Why would I do that you ask, I don't know.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-04-2020

(07-03-2020, 04:42 PM)sally Wrote:  Why would I do that you ask, I don't know.

It's what you've always done. There's nothing wrong with it. You wouldn't do it if you didn't get something out of it. You obviously find joy in it. Wish I did. 

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 07-04-2020

What is the feast?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-04-2020

Smoked turkey breast, baked macaroni and cheese, potato salad, stuffed zucchini, corn salad, and wine braised short ribs.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 07-04-2020

What is your potato salad recipe?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-04-2020

I slice red potatoes and boil with skins on in salted water until tender but not mushy. Drain, hit with a splash of vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and mix with mayo, mustard, diced onion, celery, boiled eggs, dill pickles and dill. Sprinkle with paprika and chill.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 07-05-2020

Oh baby you know me, i'm always chill.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-05-2020

Unlike Duchess all worked up about people not wearing masks. She puts the fucked up potato in salad.

She puts the pud in spud.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 07-05-2020

(07-04-2020, 11:58 PM)sally Wrote: I slice red potatoes and boil with skins on in salted water until tender but not mushy. Drain, hit with a splash of vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and mix with mayo, mustard, diced onion, celery, boiled eggs, dill pickles and dill. Sprinkle with paprika and chill.
No tumeric or bacon? That's not potato salad, that's potato sad lad. And ewww...mustard and vinegar? One of my friends made potato salad with deli mustard, it was gross.

No, I'm about sick of fucking bacon in every goddamn thing. I do like tumeric though. I only use a small amount of vinegar and mustard, trust me your fat ass would eat the whole bowl.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 07-05-2020

I believe it!

I used to cook at a restaurant/deli and people would line up out the door when the special of the day was corned beef on rye with potato salad. So thats the potato salad recipe I always use, it can't be fucked with.

(07-05-2020, 03:03 PM)sally Wrote: No, I'm about sick of fucking bacon in every goddamn thing. I do like tumeric though. I only use a small amount of vinegar and mustard, trust me your fat ass would eat the whole bowl.
I probably would eat the whole bowl all while complaining that I've had better....my mom's potato salad for instance. I do like the addition of dill pickles. Wonder why my mom or any other potato salad I've eaten never thought of adding pickles?

(07-05-2020, 03:15 PM)sally Wrote: I used to cook at a restaurant/deli and people would line up out the door when the special of the day was corned beef on rye with potato salad. So thats the potato salad recipe I always use, it can't be fucked with.
Mmm....corned beef and potato salad. Yeah I probably would eat the whole bowl....no complaints.

how big is that bush, are you shaving your pits

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 07-11-2020

(06-07-2020, 01:57 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 10:29 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 02:16 PM)sally Wrote: WTF is a virtual coffee? Now that is weird, Aussie. I thought you meant that you were going to go out for a real cup of coffee.

How the fuck are we supposed to ask you for advice when you don't understand "virtual" in this "virtual" internet age we live in.

People do it all the time especially with the lockdowns. Like, having dinner with family via skype whilst the family is in Italy and other part of Australia. 

I virtual date a cyber date dummy.
Why don't you just buy one of those realistic blow up dolls then?

Just re reading all this shit I posted and I am cringing. The shit I post. I take it back Maggot, I have to be under the influence of something to write this shit.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-11-2020

(07-11-2020, 08:48 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Just re reading all this shit I posted and I am cringing. 

hah   Been there.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 07-12-2020

Fucking embarrassing hey. Not witty or funny, just fucked up in the head stuff.