Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-21-2021

You can also use ground allspice, just only add a little bit though because it can become overpowering. You could also add some bullion if you need more salt.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-23-2021

Sally, generally speaking, do you think people have a heads up that they could die? I'm not talking about accidents, I'm talking about things like a massive heart attack, stroke, things of that nature.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-23-2021

Well my neighbor who was my age had a massive stroke and before she collapsed she told her husband she needs to get to a hospital right away. Then she just collapsed and never came out of it. She turned into a vegetable and died six months later.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-23-2021

You know what I'd like to know? Why do you bastards ask me questions and then when I take the time to answer you dont respond? What kind of shit is this?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 01-23-2021

Sally, I always respond, usually with a smart assed reply, remember I'm not like the rest of them. I am the maestro of microaggressions.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-23-2021

(01-23-2021, 11:25 AM)sally Wrote: Well my neighbor who was my age had a massive stroke and before she collapsed she told her husband she needs to get to a hospital right away. Then she just collapsed and never came out of it. She turned into a vegetable and died six months later.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to questions on our obscure little site. Your presence is a blessing and if we lived in huts you would be the village medicine woman. Peace be with you...and also with you. So help me God. Amen. 

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 01-23-2021

(01-23-2021, 04:21 PM)sally Wrote: You know what I'd like to know? Why do you bastards ask me questions and then when I take the time to answer you dont respond? What kind of shit is this?

Blame Duchess first, she outed you as  a gypsy ,  but never let you name a price.   I'd offer you the soul of my first child,  but that was offered and accepted a while back.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 01-24-2021

(01-23-2021, 11:25 AM)sally Wrote: Well my neighbor who was my age had a massive stroke and before she collapsed she told her husband she needs to get to a hospital right away. Then she just collapsed and never came out of it. She turned into a vegetable and died six months later.

5G will do that to you.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-24-2021

Knock it off rothschild, I'm really fucking upset about this.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-24-2021

(01-24-2021, 03:25 PM)rothschild Wrote:

5G will do that to you.
Not very likely. His rap music is quite enjoyable.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 01-24-2021

Rap and "enjoyable" should never be used in the same sentence. Rap is NOT music. Music has a melody, always had and always will. Rap is spoken word plain and simple. Add a bass beat and it becomes.............hip hop. 

So it is said and so it shall be. 

[Image: Napoleon-Dynamite-slaps-kip-and-runs-GIF.gif]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 01-24-2021

(01-24-2021, 08:39 PM)sally Wrote: Knock it off rothschild, I'm really fucking upset about this.

It'll happen to you too if you don't smarten up. 5G is a killer -- for real. But if you want to end up a COVID statictic, be my guest.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-24-2021

(01-24-2021, 09:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: Rap and "enjoyable" should never be used in the same sentence. Rap is NOT music. Music has a melody, always had and always will. Rap is spoken word plain and simple. Add a bass beat and it becomes.............hip hop. 

So it is said and so it shall be. 

[Image: Napoleon-Dynamite-slaps-kip-and-runs-GIF.gif]
Well I enjoy both rap and hip hop so   Burla2

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-25-2021

Sally, do you realize how hot you are? Do you ever check yourself out in the mirror and poke yourself while making a sizzling sound?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 12:52 AM)BigMark Wrote: Sally, do you realize how hot you are? Do you ever check yourself out in the mirror and poke yourself while making a sizzling sound?

You better baste her breasts. Nothing worse than dry breasts.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 12:52 AM)BigMark Wrote: Sally, do you realize how hot you are? Do you ever check yourself out in the mirror and poke yourself while making a sizzling sound?
No, but I'm going to start.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-25-2021

Man. This thread. I can't even look at Sally now without getting a mental picture of her poking her ass and making a sizzling sound.   hah

(01-24-2021, 08:39 PM)sally Wrote: Knock it off rothschild, I'm really fucking upset about this.

Is he talking about 5th generation technology?   28

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: Man. This thread. I can't even look at Sally now without getting a mental picture of her poking her ass and making a sizzling sound.   hah
I'm picturing bacon and sausage sizzling in sally's big hot skillet.

Do you think she has a cast iron skillet? Is that what they're called? She must, she's a cook and I've read women say they are a necessity.