Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-25-2021

Yes I have one, but I actually don't use it too often.

(01-25-2021, 01:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: Man. This thread. I can't even look at Sally now without getting a mental picture of her poking her ass and making a sizzling sound.   hah
I'm picturing bacon and sausage sizzling in sally's big hot skillet.
I think you should start doing it too, Clang.  First thing in the morning to start the day off bright.

Everyone should start doing it, why not?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-25-2021

Agreed. Why not. It will be my first laugh of the day, what better way to start the day.

...unless it's an orgasm that lasts as long as a song.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you think she has a cast iron skillet? Is that what they're called? She must, she's a cook and I've read women say they are a necessity. 
I think her skillet is big, soft and squishy.Smiley_emoticons_wink

(01-25-2021, 01:50 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 01:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: Man. This thread. I can't even look at Sally now without getting a mental picture of her poking her ass and making a sizzling sound.   hah
I'm picturing bacon and sausage sizzling in sally's big hot skillet.
I think you should start doing it too, Clang.  First thing in the morning to start the day off bright.
I do it, but with my nipples. And judging by the stiffness I'm not just hot, I'm fully cooked and ready to serve.

(01-25-2021, 01:51 PM)sally Wrote: Everyone should start doing it, why not?
You should trademark it and call it the sally motion. It's the brand new dance.

BigMark came up with it so that would be stealing.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 01:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 08:39 PM)sally Wrote: Knock it off rothschild, I'm really fucking upset about this.

Is he talking about 5th generation technology?   28

Remember back in the day, when Monsanto was spraying DDT on children to show everyone how safe it was?

Today, Monsanto is owned by Bayer, which was a subsidiary of IG Farben, the architect of Auschwitz, and is aggressively defending it's latest technological wonder, RoundUp, against vicious conspiracy-theorists that are claiming it causes cancer. You should probably make a sizable donation to Monsanto, Doochy, to help ensure that they hold the line in the war on fake news!

(01-25-2021, 04:50 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 08:39 PM)sally Wrote: Knock it off rothschild, I'm really fucking upset about this.

Remember back in the day, when Monsanto was spraying DDT on children to show everyone how safe it was?

Today, Monsanto is owned by Bayer, which was a subsidiary of IG Farben, the architect of Auschwitz, and is aggressively defending it's latest technological wonder, RoundUp, against vicious conspiracy-theorists that are claiming it causes cancer. You should probably make a sizable donation to Monsanto, Doochy, to help ensure that they hold the line in the war on fake news!
I used Roundup for years to kill the weeds in the sidewalk when I worked for Price Chopper. No cancer for me. The rednecks and Trump supporters are probably chugging it to try and cure the coronavirus.

They eat Tide pods too. Sarcastic

What ever happened to the powdered tide with bleach? That was my favorite one. Now I can only find liquid tide without bleach and those crappy pods that smell like shit.

I'm asking myself for the record.

I haven't seen Tide w/bleach (powder) in a loooong time. I started buying the liquid form. Try the one with oxi. One of my girlfriends said the pods suck ass. She doesn't think they're as powerful as they should be.

I really love cleaning products & it's my favorite aisle in the market. Don't judge me. I know it's weird.

(01-25-2021, 06:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: They eat Tide pods too. Sarcastic

Not surprising given our "culture": Fear Factor, Jackass, Jerry Springer, Maury, etc., etc., etc.

Do liberals ever ask themselves why our society panders to the lowest common denominator? Hell no, because where would they be if they didn't have the wretched masses to laugh at and ridicule, and demonize and criminalize, right Doochy?  Blowing-kisses

(01-25-2021, 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 04:50 PM)rothschild Wrote:

I used Roundup for years to kill the weeds in the sidewalk when I worked for Price Chopper. No cancer for me. The rednecks and Trump supporters are probably chugging it to try and cure the coronavirus.

Malcolm X must have been a redneck, because he had some interesting things to say about liberals. Sarcastic

(01-25-2021, 07:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: I haven't seen Tide w/bleach (powder) in a loooong time. I started buying the liquid form. Try the one with oxi. One of my girlfriends said the pods suck ass. She doesn't think they're as powerful as they should be.

I really love cleaning products & it's my favorite aisle in the market. Don't judge me. I know it's weird.
I bought the pods and everyone broke out in a rash but me so I've been using baking soda lately. It actually works. It doesn't leave the laundry smelling mountain fresh or anything, it just smells like nothing and it's clean.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 01-25-2021

See...........This is why simply washing clothing is so tedious. It's not really brain surgery. Even I learned how to do it.  Yawn Although those low water ones fucked me up, I still was OK. 

Is it really that tough? I hate folding that shit but I freaking do it. Only mine though but I just bet that's good enough.

(01-25-2021, 07:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: I haven't seen Tide w/bleach (powder) in a loooong time. I started buying the liquid form. Try the one with oxi. One of my girlfriends said the pods suck ass. She doesn't think they're as powerful as they should be.

My brother Ed uses Tide pods when washing his clothes. He loves them. Makes his clothes smell good, masks the fact that he doesn't bathe often.