Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 09:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: See...........This is why simply washing clothing is so tedious. It's not really brain surgery. Even I learned how to do it.  Yawn Although those low water ones fucked me up, I still was OK. 

Is it really that tough? I hate folding that shit but I freaking do it. Only mine though but I just bet that's good enough.
I hate that low water shit, I tried to find a washing machine where the tub fills up with a sufficient amount to wash your fucking clothes like back in the good old days and can't find one. The water was here long before us and it will be here after, why do I need to wash my clothes in two inches of water.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 01-26-2021

Back in NE our house has a well. So we bought a low water washing machine to conserve water.
It does a good job!
Our clothes are not that dirty to begin with, so that is helpful.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 01-27-2021

(01-26-2021, 10:40 AM)Carsman Wrote: Back in NE our house has a well. So we bought a low water washing machine to conserve water.
It does a good job!

Are you back in NE?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 01-27-2021

(01-27-2021, 01:00 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 10:40 AM)Carsman Wrote: Back in NE our house has a well. So we bought a low water washing machine to conserve water.
It does a good job!

Are you back in NE?

It's winter time, winters are spent in SNAKEland, (I HATE SNAKES).

Never made it back to NE since 12/3/2019, thanks to Covid-19! Wasn't flying back in a flying Petri dish!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 01-28-2021

Sally, why has Merck decided to end it's efforts to develop a vaccine for COVID-1984? Do they know something we don't?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-28-2021

This is the first I've heard of it, but I believe they all know something we don't. I'll look into it and get back to you.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-28-2021

There's nearly 1000 posts in this thread & over 100,000 views. It started as a joke.  hah

I love Mock so much.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-28-2021

(01-19-2017, 09:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: He was even offered 250.00 for 6 hrs work and 80.00 in groceries when he was done. What a dipshit.

I would have taken that job, as long as it wasn't 6 hours with a shovel. If you need someone on a post hole digger I'm your man.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 01-30-2021

Hey Sally,  how do I explain to my best friends very stubborn wife that I know he is married and I'm not trying to take him away from her?  I mean so,  we've already established that ive known him since we were 16,  I'm married,  and have a relationship with a few others.   This guy dotes on his wife and does everything that she asks,  but he and I get together every few months to go out on the town, and she accuses me of trying to steal him and reminds me that she is his wife every fucking time.   I keep telling her that we tried to get together when we were young,  and it didn't work,  but she's all like  'I bear the burden of your lost relationship '   seriously,  is that a thing?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-30-2021

He has a thing for you and she is jealous, big woop, did you know clangs tire was low?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 01-30-2021

He never had a thing for me.   He fucked my sister into oblivion back in 2012.  I kinda thought that they would get together.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-30-2021

Clang?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-31-2021

(01-30-2021, 10:41 PM)cannongal Wrote: Hey Sally,  how do I explain to my best friends very stubborn wife that I know he is married and I'm not trying to take him away from her?  I mean so,  we've already established that ive known him since we were 16,  I'm married,  and have a relationship with a few others.   This guy dotes on his wife and does everything that she asks,  but he and I get together every few months to go out on the town, and she accuses me of trying to steal him and reminds me that she is his wife every fucking time.   I keep telling her that we tried to get together when we were young,  and it didn't work,  but she's all like  'I bear the burden of your lost relationship '   seriously,  is that a thing?
Well you have that lifestyle and all so you can't blame her for being suspicious. I personally would not put up with my husband hanging out with another chick, next thing you know his dick is down her throat and they're all bonding and shit. I'd say go out on double dates or nothing at all.

There is nothing to explain. Just tell her you're not interested in anything other than a longtime friendship and if it makes her uncomfortable than you won't go out alone together anymore. I dont think she's asking too much.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-31-2021

That's the thing that sucks about marriage, no way is he getting deep throated unless it is by you but that isn't going to happen because sperm is gross.

And one last thing, men and woman don't hang out regularly together unless they want to fuck. Even if you don't have the same feelings, he may have other things in mind. Dont be naive.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-31-2021

I have guy friends, I don't want to fuck any of them and the feeling is mutual. That's why we are friends, not lovers.   78

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-31-2021

(01-30-2021, 11:01 PM)BigMark Wrote: Clang?
I swear her belly looked like an overinflated tire before I met her. Damn faulty tire pressure sensor.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 01-31-2021

(01-31-2021, 06:14 AM)Duchess Wrote: I have guy friends, I don't want to fuck any of them and the feeling is mutual. That's why we are friends, not lovers.   78

All of your guy friends have thought about fucking you. In multiple positions. In ways they don’t even like but they think you do. It’s a guy thing

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-31-2021

Pull my hair, Crash.