Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 01-31-2021

That’s not something I don’t like but I think you do...that’s a fucking given. And careful what you wish for..

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-31-2021

Noted

:(

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 01-31-2021

Why the sad face? You’d still get your hair pulled? And maybe a big side of decidedly bitter, until you whinnied like a fresh filly..

Don’t be ungrateful!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-31-2021

(01-31-2021, 12:23 AM)BigMark Wrote: That's the thing that sucks about marriage, no way is he getting deep throated unless it is by you but that isn't going to happen because sperm is gross.

(01-31-2021, 09:16 AM)crash Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 06:14 AM)Duchess Wrote: I have guy friends, I don't want to fuck any of them and the feeling is mutual. That's why we are friends, not lovers.   78

All of your guy friends have thought about fucking you. In multiple positions. In ways they don’t even like but they think you do. It’s a guy thing
They'd even think about it if you were fat, like oiling up a big Thanksgiving turkey.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-31-2021

(01-31-2021, 11:48 AM)sally Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 12:23 AM)BigMark Wrote: That's the thing that sucks about marriage, no way is he getting deep throated unless it is by you but that isn't going to happen because sperm is gross.

(01-31-2021, 06:14 AM)Duchess Wrote: I have guy friends, I don't want to fuck any of them and the feeling is mutual. That's why we are friends, not lovers.   78

All of your guy friends have thought about fucking you. In multiple positions. In ways they don’t even like but they think you do. It’s a guy thing
They'd even think about it if you were fat, like oiling up a big Thanksgiving turkey.
Rolling you in flour and aiming for the wet spot....

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 01-31-2021

(01-31-2021, 11:48 AM)sally Wrote:

She is a little pudgy. Hope her horses are of sturdy stock. hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 04-19-2021

Sally, I've had a headache nearly everyday since I was sick a year ago in March and for the past few days my ears feel like they're plugged. What's wrong with me?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 04-19-2021

The headache could be numerous things, I get them often too and just take a BC, but probably best to check it out. If the plugged ears last longer than a couple of weeks then go to an ENT, it could be from fluid on them. If that's the case then they would probably tell you to wait a couple more weeks to see if it clears on it's own and if not a round of prednisone and antibiotics will clear it up. I get fluid on my ears maybe once every couple of years. The ENT can also address the headaches as well.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 04-19-2021

I've had more headaches this past year than my entire life altogether.

I better go smoke some weed. 

I said that just for rothschild.   Sarcastic

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 04-19-2021

Well if you go to a doctor for it just mention that you've been under a lot of stress the past year. You don't have to mention Trump or they'll think you're insane.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 04-19-2021

(04-19-2021, 12:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've had more headaches this past year than my entire life altogether.

You damn well better because God only know what I might do when you least expect it. hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 04-19-2021

(04-19-2021, 11:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sally, I've had a headache nearly everyday since I was sick a year ago in March and for the past few days my ears feel like they're plugged. What's wrong with me?

And you've waited this long to ask our resident expert for help? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 04-20-2021

(04-19-2021, 11:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sally, I've had a headache nearly everyday since I was sick a year ago in March and for the past few days my ears feel like they're plugged. What's wrong with me?

Have you seen a doctor?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 04-20-2021

Yes they wear a white coat and stethoscope.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 03:31 PM)BigMark Wrote: Yes they wear a white coat and stethoscope.

hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 04-20-2021

Doochy is dying and all these pissant mockers can do is laugh! The_Villagers

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 04-20-2021

Ahahahahaha! See why I love these people?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 04-20-2021

(04-19-2021, 12:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've had more headaches this past year than my entire life altogether.

O A S I  hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 04-21-2021

Sally , do you remember when MTV came out?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 04-21-2021

Yes! My mom was a huge fan, not so much my dad. He had a huge collection of albums that I still have that he preferred to listen to. I remember The Who you better better bet or whatever the hell they say in that song. Also another I remember that was on there all the time was Boy George. I think that's around the time when Aids came out, not sure.