Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-19-2021

What in the actual fuck.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 06-19-2021

hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-19-2021

I don't really picture Crash as a German Shepard, more like an Australian labradoodle.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 06-19-2021

Sally you have reached your PM quota................Just sayin.  hah

I have 4480 unread messages. They are all from mybb everytime someone comments. I have no idea how this happened, but if someone pmd me and I missed it, I apologize.

Normally someone would look into this type of thing and put a stop to it, but I don't have time for that shit. Let them rack up, I'll have enough comments sent to me to make a bible.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 06-20-2021

(06-19-2021, 12:51 AM)sally Wrote: You sir can go to hell. It's been way past 24 hours and you want pictures without even acknowledging me like I'm some kind of pheasant.

I’ve been on a platform for the past two weeks with limited net. I only just got back to Darwin in a chopper because I have an ear infection like a motherfucker or I wouldn’t have even got a seat. Even then I had to stuff all 6’4” of me in the middle of the back seat because the chopper was full of Shell gas execs. Fuck that 90 minutes of my life.

Here’s your link, it’s all I can manage until I get home in a month. You can pm the pic, my messages are under control.

I might not even get home in a month since some dumb cunt decided to travel most of the east coast of the country whilst COVID positive and now the country has a burr in its gusset again

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-20-2021

I was just joking. About both posting a tit pic in trade for you kitchen pic and complaining that you didn't get back to me soon enough, I realize you have a life. I do love that butlers pantry though, no one has those here.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-20-2021

Have you looked at pix online? Pinterest has a ton. Take notes of what you like, you can have design elements of all that you find appealing. One picture will have something that you like that can be added to another feature you find in a different picture. So fun!

Design has come a long way. I once filled a file folder of pix I had torn out of different magazines, doors, windows, walkways, range hood, counter tops, door fronts, stuff like that, just so I could sit with it and actually go through the pages. 

(06-20-2021, 01:13 PM)sally Wrote: I was just joking. About both posting a tit pic in trade for you kitchen pic and complaining that you didn't get back to me soon enough, I realize you have a life. I do love that butlers pantry though, no one has those here.

Pffft….tease

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 06-21-2021

(06-20-2021, 01:13 PM)sally Wrote: I was just joking. About both posting a tit pic in trade for you kitchen pic and complaining that you didn't get back to me soon enough, I realize you have a life. I do love that butlers pantry though, no one has those here.

Well that totally blows.

Where's Clang?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-21-2021

(06-21-2021, 02:51 AM)rothschild Wrote:

Well that totally blows.

Where's Clang?

Up to your mom's guts with my nuts.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-21-2021

[Image: lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala.jpeg]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 06-21-2021

(06-21-2021, 06:40 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Up to your mom's guts with my nuts.

hah

(06-21-2021, 06:40 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Well that totally blows.

Where's Clang?

Gay Jesus informed me that your mum shat in a plate of spaghetti. He wants you to go and clean it up or they'll send her back down to you. Isn't that awesome? Blowing-kisses

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-21-2021

(06-21-2021, 05:11 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Well that totally blows.

Where's Clang?

Gay Jesus informed me that your mum shat in a plate of spaghetti. He wants you to go and clean it up or they'll send her back down to you. Isn't that awesome?  Blowing-kisses
Yeah, awesome. He told me he wants me to use your toothbrush to clean it up. And make you lick the toothbrush clean.
https://youtu.be/iSVR94c0bqM

(06-21-2021, 05:27 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 05:11 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Well that totally blows.

Where's Clang?

Gay Jesus informed me that your mum shat in a plate of spaghetti. He wants you to go and clean it up or they'll send her back down to you. Isn't that awesome?  Blowing-kisses
Yeah, awesome. He told me he wants me to use your toothbrush to clean it up. And make you lick the toothbrush clean.
https://youtu.be/iSVR94c0bqM

You sound mad, lil' buddy. Everything OK?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 06-21-2021

Rothchild is way to serious for shoe polish. Some enterprising individual may be able to figure out a way to shine sneakers though in the NY subways.

(06-21-2021, 07:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: Rothchild is way to serious for shoe polish. Some enterprising individual may be able to figure out a way to shine sneakers though in the NY subways.