Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-30-2017

(01-29-2017, 10:54 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: And he tends to fuck them eventually.

Don't go down that road in Mock. Thanks!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-30-2017

Yeah stop being fucking disgusting and annoying.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Som Yung Ho - 01-30-2017

True, we have you for that.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-30-2017

(01-30-2017, 05:18 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: True, we have you for that.

FUCK YOU! That's no way to talk to sally. She's put up with a lot of shit recently from you and me. We should be apologizing and make some effort to stop being fucking annoying disgusting assholes. The ladies are only going to tolerate us for so much longer before they ban you again and ban me as well.Sorry

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-30-2017

For fucks sake enough already.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Som Yung Ho - 01-31-2017

(01-30-2017, 11:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

FUCK YOU! That's no way to talk to sally. She's put up with a lot of shit recently from you and me. We should be apologizing and make some effort to stop being fucking annoying disgusting assholes. The ladies are only going to tolerate us for so much longer before they ban you again and ban me as well.Sorry
What do you mean ban me again?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - HairOfTheDog - 01-31-2017

As far as I can tell, nobody gives a shit what Clang means about that or who you are Som Yung Ho.

You're a boring weak-ass troll and a bad influence on Mr. McFly.

Listen to sally.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 01-31-2017

I knew this guy had been banned.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-31-2017

(01-31-2017, 12:06 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 11:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

What do you mean ban me again?

I'm 99.9% certain that you are Ma Huang Sor in another Asian guise.

Its a topsy turvy world. You're old news. I'm actually getting along with 'Gear at that other board these days. And he doesn't use pedophilia and other sick shit to troll.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Som Yung Ho - 01-31-2017

Well I'm not. My IP will show as NZ and it will always show the same address so its easy to sort out.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 02-01-2017

Your IP is in NZ but where the fuck are you? For real Maury.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 02-01-2017

(01-31-2017, 07:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm actually getting along with 'Gear at that other board these days.

I thought about him recently. I have reason to believe he is right about something he told me years ago. I hope he's doing well.

Clang you should ask Gear why he was so awful to me. It was really unnecessary and unproductive. I am the kindest nicest person in the world but his behaviour was a real turn off. I even got on well with Ma.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 02-01-2017

Clang, when you get home from work today I want your first order of business to be finding Gear and getting him to explain why he was so mean to Aussie. I don't care what you have to do to get it out of him.

This is important so don't screw it up like you do everything else. Once you get the information you are to immediately report back here.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 10:32 AM)sally Wrote: Clang, when you get home from work today I want your first order of business to be finding Gear and getting him to explain why he was so mean to Aussie. I don't care what you have to do to get it out of him.

This is important so don't screw it up like you do everything else. Once you get the information you are to immediately report back here.

I'm not you or Aussie's messenger boy. I'll mention it to him when/if I get there later tonight. And even then its a strong maybe I will, maybe I won't. This other Australian girl that goes by SuN asked me to pass on her messages months ago to the bigwigs at TK. I still haven't months later.

(02-01-2017, 08:56 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang you should ask Gear why he was so awful to me. It was really unnecessary and unproductive. I am the kindest nicest person in the world but his behaviour was a real turn off. I even got on well with Ma.

You are nice and kind. But sometimes YOUR behavior can be a turn off. The same can be said for a bunch of the people here, myself included.

(02-01-2017, 08:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 07:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm actually getting along with 'Gear at that other board these days.

I thought about him recently. I have reason to believe he is right about something he told me years ago. I hope he's doing well.

He's riling up the left wingnut refugees from Turdforge with a single word (Durp.), so yeah he's doing well.

(02-01-2017, 07:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 10:32 AM)sally Wrote: Clang, when you get home from work today I want your first order of business to be finding Gear and getting him to explain why he was so mean to Aussie. I don't care what you have to do to get it out of him.

I'm not you or Aussie's messenger boy. I'll mention it to him when/if I get there later tonight. And even then its a strong maybe I will, maybe I won't. This other Australian girl that goes by SuN asked me to pass on her messages months ago to the bigwigs at TK. I still haven't months later.

I was joking, you fat moron. Like I really want you to go over to some troll forum and question Gear about why he was mean to some woman on some forum he briefly belonged to years ago. Everyone over there probably already thinks you're crazy and stupid, you don't need anymore help.

I dont give a shit either. He's banned thats cool. By the way i am not a turn off Clang. Vicious bastard.

(02-01-2017, 07:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I dont give a shit either. He's banned thats cool. By the way i am not a turn off Clang. Vicious bastard.

You're insane, Aussie. That can be a turn on or off depending on the man.