Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 01-19-2022

I dated a guy in college who was into kung fu. He wanted me to take the women's self defense course taught by the instructor. So I did. It was ridiculous. I learned one cool move, but then mostly I learned that if I am walking down the street in a tight skirt and heels to kick off the heels, hike up the skirt and run and also say, "Get away or I'll call the police"
Yep. $60
Pathetic! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-19-2022

(01-19-2022, 06:27 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 06:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 05:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 05:18 PM)sally Wrote: Been there done that, I'm a black belt.

She's a dentist too.

Karate Dentist. sally will Karate chop your teeth right out of your mouth. All your teeth, not just the one that needed to come out.  hah

When I was a kid my mom used to tell me that she's going to smack the teeth out of the back of head. She never did it and I knew it was just talk. Following the tradition I say it to my kids too sometimes  hah

My mom always said "You'll understand what I'm going through someday when you have kids." Well jokes on you mom, the way my life is going I'm probably never going to have a kid. I've matured alot, but mentally and emotionally I'm still feel like a fucked up kid. This last week or so I've been feeling less anxious and stressed but really it's just the calm before the storm, before something bad happens to me and my anxiety, stress and depression return.

Plus at my age, by the time I got married and had a kid, and the kid went away to college I'd be in my 70's. And sadly when I picture myself in my 70's, I'm single, retired and have more time for hanging with friends, watching my stories,reading, listening to music and cooking.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 01-20-2022

(01-19-2022, 09:04 PM)MirahM Wrote: I dated a guy in college who was into kung fu. He wanted me to take the women's self defense course taught by the instructor. So I did. It was ridiculous. I learned one cool move, but then mostly I learned that if I am walking down the street in a tight skirt and heels to kick off the heels, hike up the skirt and run and also say, "Get away or I'll call the police"
Yep. $60
Pathetic! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY73y3ds54G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 03-12-2022

Sally, why is some bedding promoted like this?

[Image: 21112805_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=1230&h...ilterxlrg%24]

[Image: 17574000_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=1230&h...ilterxlrg%24]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 03-12-2022

To give a relaxed jump right in feel rather than a bed so perfectly made that you wouldn't want to sit on it.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 03-12-2022

Or a blind set up person.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 03-12-2022

It's the messy bed trend. The second picture needs more layers and texture though.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 03-12-2022

(03-12-2022, 05:50 PM)sally Wrote: It's the messy bed trend. The second picture needs more layers and texture though.

Maybe sprinkle some crackers on it or something.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 03-13-2022

(03-12-2022, 03:19 PM)sally Wrote: To give a relaxed jump right in feel rather than a bed so perfectly made that you wouldn't want to sit on it.

Thanks!

It doesn't make me feel relaxed, I can't enjoy the pretty bedding when all I want to do is tidy it up so it looks the way I think it should. Their advertising was lost on me.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 03-13-2022

Actually now that I looked at again I don't think that is a proper messy bed. I dont know why the hell they have it like that really. Making a messy bed is more than just pulling the blanket to one side so it looks uneven. Making a messy bed is a PITA because you have to make it looked relaxed and lived in while still beautiful. You have to layer the bedding a certain way, it's easier to just make the fucking bed the regular way.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 03-13-2022

I kinda like a messy bed.

[Image: th?id=OIP.iwpYqruxuYdFNlc0x97ymgHaD6&pid...=375&h=198]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 03-13-2022

(03-13-2022, 01:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: I kinda like a messy bed.

[Image: th?id=OIP.iwpYqruxuYdFNlc0x97ymgHaD6&pid...=375&h=198]

Is that Ann Coulter?  She has the most obnoxious laugh.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 04-23-2022

Sally, is it possible to grill asparagus? If not, could I make a pouch with foil and put that on the grill?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 04-23-2022

Sure. It would probably be easier with foil so they don't fall through the grates, but you can also
put them on wooden skewers as well and just brush with a little olive oil and whatever seasoning you fancy. I find salt and pepper and finished with a squeeze of lemon to be simple but delicious.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 04-23-2022

(04-23-2022, 03:37 PM)sally Wrote:  I find salt and pepper and finished with a squeeze of lemon to be simple but delicious.

This person thinks so too. I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow.

[Image: grilled-asparagus-in-foil-1.jpg]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 04-23-2022

OMG Fucking grilling asparagus is sooo good! But best to place it on one of those grilling plates so they don't fall down! I LOVE ASPARAGUS!!!!! And I love putting it in foil. Yum yum!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 04-26-2022

Sally, are you on another bowling trip?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 04-26-2022

I'm back now unfortunately. I always have a ton of stuff to do when we get back from these little trips, I don't even know where to start.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 04-28-2022

Sally, I saw it said that 7 hours of sleep a night for middle-aged people is the perfect amount. It went on to say that any less, or any more, raises the risk of dementia. Does that sound like bullshit to you?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 04-28-2022

Thinking weapons make the world safer is a good indication that you are 2-3 cans shy of a 6-pack. Compcoff