Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 05-28-2022

Sally, what's up with some women & their false eyelashes that are obviously false? Those things are huge! I try so hard not to stare.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 05-28-2022

And eyebrows.
WTF

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-28-2022

I have no idea, but I see them all of the time along with the ridiculous colored in eyebrows. I don't have the fullest eyelashes in the world, but a couple coats of mascara works good enough for me. And then my eyebrows are just normal eyebrows.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 05-28-2022

(05-28-2022, 12:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: Sally, what's up with some women & their false eyelashes that are obviously false? Those things are huge! I try so hard not to stare.

Mascara it's not that hard to do. And looks better than false eyelashes.

Reminds of the time some woman came through my line when I worked as a cashier at Price Chopper looking like she damn near poked her eyes out trying to apply mascara and I had to bite my tongue to stop from asking her "How the fuck did you do that? Are you retarded?"

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 05-29-2022

False eye lashes, false eyebrows, goes along with the false lips, false asses, 
False boobs, false cheek bones, false hair inserts, and many I’m not aware of!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 05-29-2022

My daughter educated me about false eyebrows just not long ago. it seems they’re affectionately referred to these days as ‘Cumbrellas’.

She also went on to tell me the explanation, which could quite possibly be urban myth, that they were invented to help the strumpets of the day keep the cum out of their eyes.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 05-29-2022

She is going to need bigger cumbrellas.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 05-29-2022

Cumbrellas LOL

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-29-2022

I used to have naturally thick dark cumbrellas back when thin eyebrows were in, now thick eyebrows are back and mine keep getting thinner and lighter the older I get. I guess as women age they really shouldn't be in situations where they could get cum in their eyes anyway.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 05-29-2022

(05-29-2022, 03:16 AM)Carsman Wrote: False eye lashes, false eyebrows, goes along with the false lips, false asses, 
False boobs, false cheek bones, false hair inserts, and many I’m not aware of!

And now the tik tok pants
I wish I had never seen
But secretly want to try on a pair

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 05-31-2022

I've never heard of tik tok pants. What are they? I'll google.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 05-31-2022

Sally, I saw it said that the average person takes 17 minutes to get dressed? How long does it take you?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-31-2022

How could it take 17 minutes to get dressed unless you're disabled or 90 years old? I never timed it, but I don't think it takes me more than a few minutes to slip an outfit on including footwear.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 05-31-2022

Is tying a dbl breasted tie involved. Especially making sure the back part isn't as long as the front part?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 05-31-2022

(05-31-2022, 07:51 PM)sally Wrote: How could it take 17 minutes to get dressed unless you're disabled or 90 years old? I never timed it, but I don't think it takes me more than a few minutes to slip an outfit on including footwear.

It takes 17 minutes to get dressed as a woman when I put on pantyhose and have to be extra careful so I don't get runs or tears. It's more like 45 minutes to an hour if you count putting on makeup and applying Nair to my whole body as getting dressed.

Its takes me 5 minutes or less to dress as a guy.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 05-31-2022

If I know what I'm wearing, it will only take maybe 5 minutes? I've never timed it. But.....there are days when I might change several times before walking out the door.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-31-2022

This is assuming you have your clothes ready, you're not dressing for a wedding and you're not a transvestite trying to pull pantyhose over your fat, sweaty ass.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 06-01-2022

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTd7T2fcS/?k=1

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-01-2022

(05-31-2022, 10:58 PM)sally Wrote: This is assuming you have your clothes ready, you're not dressing for a wedding and you're not a transvestite trying to pull pantyhose over your fat, sweaty ass.

The pantyhose slide over my fat ass just fine. It's usually my toenails that tend to snag the hose. Need to get out the power sander more often and keep those snag monsters trim and buffed.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-01-2022

(06-01-2022, 02:09 AM)MirahM Wrote: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTd7T2fcS/?k=1

I love all those outfits, particularly that cute little slip dress and the skirt & boots. I don't think a 50 year old is too old for any of them.