Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-05-2022

(06-05-2022, 08:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 08:33 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 07:48 AM)BigMark Wrote: Clang will eventually find the man of his dreams.

Indeed. I just need to kill Mrs Biggie first, ya big sexy man.   Blowing-kisses hah

28  Chase him around Mock, Clangy.

Run1 2hiding 39 28

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-05-2022

You're not gay butt your boyfreind is.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-05-2022

(06-05-2022, 10:58 AM)BigMark Wrote: You're not gay butt your boyfreind is.

Asstounding observation. Very asstoot.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 06-05-2022

Sally do you have a favorite brand of Salsa? Or do you prefer to make your own? If you buy it-what is the spice level?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-05-2022

I prefer to make my own fresh, the grocery store ones are too salty. I like it hot myself, but make it medium for everyone else. Same with guacamole, it's pretty easy to make so I just do it myself.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-07-2022

Sally, do you grow herbs in pots? Do you make pesto?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-07-2022

I used to. Most herbs grow well here all year long, but the dogs kept digging in the pots so I said screw it. I like making pesto and putting it on homemade bread with a slice of tomato.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-08-2022

https://cookieandkate.com/aji-verde-recipe/

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-08-2022

Sally, my ears have been plugged ever since I got up. I've tried to make it go away and nothing is working. It's affecting my equilibrium and I don't dare go for a ride. Do you know what to do about this?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-08-2022

Mine is plugged too, but it happens to me often and I'm more than likely going to need to get a tube put in there. Have you had a cold or anything lately? If so it could be fluid on your ear and you can either wait for it to clear on it's own which could take a day or months or see an ENT doctor which the treatment often prescribed for that is a round of antibiotics and steroids.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-08-2022

I had a cold a month or so ago, but I've been fine since then. I was fine when I went to bed last night.

Ooohhhhhh no, no tubes in the ear. That sounds awful, as in, painful. Jeez Louise.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-08-2022

It can happen a month after a cold. That's why my ear is plugged now, it happens every damn time after I've had a cold. It even happened after covid and I didn't have a stuffy nose or cough with that. I know it's bothersome, if it lasts for more than a few weeks that's when I go to the ENT and he prescribes the steroids and antibiotics that I really don't like taking.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-09-2022

(06-08-2022, 12:39 PM)sally Wrote: It can happen a month after a cold. That's why my ear is plugged now, it happens every damn time after I've had a cold. It even happened after covid and I didn't have a stuffy nose or cough with that. I know it's bothersome, if it lasts for more than a few weeks that's when I go to the ENT and he prescribes the steroids and antibiotics that I really don't like taking.

Still plugged. Whatta pain in my ass. The feeling of it reminds me of how it felt when I was swarmed by yellow jackets. It was like my ears were filled with cotton and everything I heard was coming from a distance. I'm certain I'm not in anaphylactic shock tho.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-09-2022

So both of your ears are plugged? Mine is only on the right, if it were both I'd really go insane. If if doesn't clear up in the next day or so I'd go to the doctor, you can't go around like that lol.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-09-2022

It's so much better this afternoon and I can't believe it turned into such a freakin' production for me. There were a couple things I didn't do because it affected my sense of balance and that was very unnerving to me, I didn't like it at all. It's all good now, Sal, thanks for listening to me.  hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 06-11-2022

Are you ready to get them out again yet, Sal?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-11-2022

Get what out?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-11-2022

Those sugar tits.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-11-2022

Oh I see, he wants to see the old granny wagons.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-11-2022

[Image: 800px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png][Image: 800px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png]