Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 06-14-2022

Well…

DMs are fine..

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-03-2022

Sally, I'm seeing a lot of adult women with colored hair out there these days. By colored, I am talking about blue, lavender, pink, green, etc. What's up with this? Are they doing this around the country? It's not just young women, it's older women as well.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-03-2022

Yep, there is a lady who works at the gas station with lavender hair. She looks in her 50s and has that look of someone who used to be a drug addict.The color looks like that stuff in the spray can people use for Halloween. My daughter is in her 20s though and wants to get something done to he hair, she has long, thick dark wavy hair so I thought it would look good with purple highlights. I'll find a picture of what I'm talking about. It looks pretty when done well.

I like both of these.

[Image: HOjk4ZCl.jpg]

[Image: NSYX207l.jpg]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-03-2022

I do too, because they are understated. I don't like it when color "screams". I think it's garish.

There was this trend a while back where old ladies were coloring their hair this pinkish red color. I'd see them everywhere and they looked ridiculous. Actually it was more burgundy like Sharon Osborne, but she can pull it off, not every old lady can.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 07-03-2022

I love that purple, it is beautiful. I really wanted purple highlights at one time (When I lived in the mountains)

Now it is all over-and kids everywhere have awesomely colored hair and that would have been so fun when I was a kid.

Sometimes I feel like all the colors get old, but I don't really care what people do w/ thier hair.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 07-04-2022

Egghhh…still hasn’t happened

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 07-04-2022

(07-04-2022, 09:01 AM)crash Wrote: Egghhh…still hasn’t happened

Damn those lazy Illuminati/New World Order/Reptilian Overlords. hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 07-04-2022

Sally, I've heard you're good at this.

Why do my kids laugh like Hyenas when me and the Professor get in an argument? Today me and her were going at it hot and heavy about cooking on the grill and here they are in the living room laughing like idiots. 

WTF!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-04-2022

Because your misery is their joy. Like when I opened the fridge yesterday and a jar of pineapple juice fell out because some asshole sat it on the very edge of the shelf. My daughter thought it was hilarious until I made her clean it up.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 07-04-2022

I didn't think I was doing it right. Thanks!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - pyropappy - 07-17-2022

Hey Sally, can you put fresh cooked chicken in the fridge for storage when it is still hot?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 07-17-2022

Not next to the ice cream. See I can be helpful when I'm not being a MAGA homophobic, anti illegal immigration Republican smart ass.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-18-2022

You're not supposed to put hot anything in the fridge. but I'm guilty of doing so on more than one occasion.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 07-18-2022

(07-18-2022, 09:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: You're not supposed to put hot anything in the fridge. but I'm guilty of doing so on more than one occasion.

Me too. I don't have the patience to wait for it to cool down.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-18-2022

They say not to do it, but I've done it all my life and nothing bad ever happened.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 07-18-2022

Watch out if it is the fire down below, not easy to extinguish. It can be done but you might have a limp the next day...

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - pyropappy - 07-24-2022

Hey Sally, why can't you wear white after Labor Day?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 07-24-2022

So you don't get hit by a snowplow?