Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 07-24-2022

I don't fucking know, don't you people have Google?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - pyropappy - 07-24-2022

(07-24-2022, 05:39 PM)sally Wrote: I don't fucking know, don't you people have Google?

I thought this thread meant you were Google...

Ok fair enough. I googled the reason like anyone else can. My opinion though is that you shouldn't wear white (except shoes and wedding dresses) at anytime unless you want to look like a freak. So put your tight, white jeans and wife beaters away, Pappy.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 07-24-2022

(07-24-2022, 07:20 PM)sally Wrote: Ok fair enough. I googled the reason like anyone else can. My opinion though is that you shouldn't wear white (except shoes and wedding dresses) at anytime unless you want to look like a freak. So put your tight, white jeans and wife beaters away, Pappy.

So no white tighty whities or white panties? Weeeeee! I'm going commando after labor day!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - pyropappy - 07-24-2022

(07-24-2022, 07:20 PM)sally Wrote: Ok fair enough. 

That settles it then, when I install voice activated AI in my home, she will be called Sally, not Alexa.

Sally, can a short person "talk down" to taller person?

I will need some recordings of your voice please.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 07-24-2022

Old people love to wear white.

(07-24-2022, 09:54 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 07:20 PM)sally Wrote: Ok fair enough. 

That settles it then, when I install voice activated AI in my home, she will be called Sally, not Alexa.

Sally, can a short person "talk down" to taller person?

I will need some recordings of your voice please.
Taller people can more than likely talk down to shorter people, but there are some instances where a shorter person will knock you out and wrap you into a pretzel, judge wisely.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-25-2022

(07-24-2022, 10:23 PM)MirahM Wrote: Old people love to wear white.

It's one of my favorite colors and I frequently wear it.  hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 07-25-2022

(07-24-2022, 04:25 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Hey Sally, why can't you wear white after Labor Day?

You are full of useless information,  but you have no commen sense. I pity you.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - pyropappy - 07-25-2022

(07-25-2022, 08:47 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 04:25 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Hey Sally, why can't you wear white after Labor Day?

You are full of useless information,  but you have no commen sense. I pity you.

Take my lowest priority, and put yourself below the last shit it took.

If I cared what your opinion was, I would scrape it off my zipper. you stupid cunt; I mock you

BTW genius, you are correct, I have no commen sense, but at least I know how to spell common...

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 08-04-2022

Sally, could you get the poop on what happened to Ron DeSantis' sister?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-04-2022

I didn't even know he had a younger sister that died. Apparently she died in London and the cause of death was never made public. He seems like a very private, no nonsense type of guy. Which I like. He was invited to go on that ridiculous show The View and he basically told them to go fuck off.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 08-04-2022

(08-04-2022, 12:00 PM)sally Wrote: I didn't even know he had a younger sister that died. Apparently she died in London and the cause of death was never made public. He seems like a very private, no nonsense type of guy. Which I like. He was invited to go on that ridiculous show The View and he basically told them to go fuck off.

She was 30, I believe. An auditor at KPMG who worked in the covered accounts division, which handles their most important clients. She was involved with the handling of the Coutts account. The Coutts Bank is the Queens Bank, which is quite possibly KPMG's most important client, and her fiance happened to work there. The Queen may well be the wealthiest person on the planet, far above the pay grade of Gates, Bezos and Musk. That pairing may well be what led to her untimely demise, for fairly obvious reasons if you know anything about the murky world of offshore banking and trusts.

Ron's political fortunes do not strike me as a wholly natural phenomenon. His rise is reminiscent of Obama's, so I think it's safe to assume that he's been annointed by the powers-that-be. I have to concede that he's considerably better than most, but that isn't saying very much, sadly.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-05-2022

Interesting. I'll have to look more into him. I will say that I like him as far as politicians go which doesn't say much, but I generally agree with him.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 08-05-2022

(08-05-2022, 01:23 AM)sally Wrote: Interesting. I'll have to look more into him. I will say that I like him as far as politicians go which doesn't say much, but I generally agree with him.

He has a likeable demeanor and seems sensible.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 08-05-2022

The wrong desantis died.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 08-05-2022

(08-05-2022, 04:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: The wrong desantis died.

Agreed.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Maggot - 08-05-2022

Wow, the hate machine is on and churning out blood.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 08-05-2022

Why would you call it a hate machine? He's a book banning piece of shit who just fired the DA because the DA said he wasn't going to prosecute women who got an abortion. Give me a fucking break. He's trump 2.0. The republican party lies their ass off every time they open their mouth. I don't identify in any way with those people but some of you do so don't talk to me about a hate machine, look to your own backyard.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 08-05-2022

You mean the gay/racial propaganda being peddled by the neo-commie Democrats in schools?