Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 08-06-2022

(08-06-2022, 10:38 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 05:03 PM)rothschild Wrote: Sexual orientation has no relationship to sex?

I don't have the energy to carry on this conversation with you or Maggot at this time. 

I'm not for banning books

And yes I am for "age appropriate" books for kids, but apparently none of us is going to agree what is age appropriate-or what should or shouldn't be taught in schools. I'm tired of having this arguement.

Peace out.

For what it's worth, I agree with you about sending women to prison -- for their own good, of course.

Rock on, Mirah. Blowing-kisses

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 08-07-2022

ooooh punish me please

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 08-07-2022

Sally, do you have taste or smell back yet?

I was cooking this morning and using a lot of garlic and realized I could not taste it at all.

Later I was cleaning with bleach and realized I could not smell it.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-07-2022

It took a year to come back and I don't even know if it's fully back. Maybe I just got used to it and can't tell the difference anymore. My son lost his and it came back in a week so hopefully that will be the case for you too.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 08-09-2022

(08-07-2022, 03:10 PM)MirahM Wrote: ooooh punish me please

Death by a thousand mocks.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 08-18-2022

Sally, do I need to worry about monkeypox? Please say no because I've got a lot going on and I really can't handle one more thing.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-18-2022

Unless you're having relations with gay men I'd say no. And if you are having relations with gay men then that's an even bigger fish to fry. I know you have stuff going on in your life, but that doesn't mean you can go all out Studio 54.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 08-18-2022

(08-18-2022, 02:49 PM)Msally Wrote: Unless you're having relations with gay men I'd say no. And if you are having relations with gay men then that's an even bigger fish to fry. I know you have stuff going on in your life, but that doesn't mean you can go all out Studio 54.

I’m not sally but . . . . On the news 

It has been said kids have contracted Monkeypox, so . . . . . 

And it also has been said animals have contracted Monkeypox as well! So . . . . .

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-18-2022

You have to have very close, personal contact to catch it. I wouldn't worry about it. Monkeypox smunkeypox, don't get brained fucked with this shit.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 08-20-2022

(08-18-2022, 11:18 PM)sally Wrote: You have to have very close, personal contact to catch it. I wouldn't worry about it. Monkeypox smunkeypox, don't get brained fucked with this shit.

So the close contact would be kids adopted by gays, and pets also owned by gays?  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-20-2022

Yes, most people or animals who live together have close contact. You're not going to catch it because some gay guy with multiple partners sneezed in the grocery store.

(08-06-2022, 05:03 PM)rothschild Wrote: Sexual orientation has no relationship to sex?

Of course it does and it has no business being talked about by teachers in schools whether it's straight or gay. That's for parents to discuss with their children when they feel it's age appropriate. I know they have sexual education class around 8th grade, but that's about protection and STD, not sexual orientation. I saw where a teacher brought in a poster of a gender bread man in elementary school, are you fucking kidding me with this ridiculousness.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 08-20-2022

(08-20-2022, 06:03 PM)sally Wrote:

Of course it does and it has no business being talked about by teachers in schools whether it's straight or gay. That's for parents to discuss with their children when they feel it's age appropriate. I know they have sexual education class around 8th grade, but that's about protection and STD, not sexual orientation. I saw where a teacher brought in a poster of a gender bread man in elementary school, are you fucking kidding me with this ridiculousness.

Imagine if Hitler had used unicorns and rainbows to promote the Nazi ideology? hah

Old homo Hitler may have succeeded in eliminating those fucking jews for good.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 08-20-2022

What do you call three dead jews on the end of a unicorn horn?

Tell me and I'll tell you how many jews you can fit in a Volkswagen.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 08-21-2022

a great start.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-24-2022

(08-05-2022, 11:07 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why would you call it a hate machine? He's a book banning piece of shit who just fired the DA because the DA said he wasn't going to prosecute women who got an abortion. Give me a fucking break. He's trump 2.0. The republican party lies their ass off every time they open their mouth. I don't identify in any way with those people but some of you do so don't talk to me about a hate machine, look to your own backyard.

That's a fucking lie, don't be an asshole. He didn't ban any books that weren't already and always have been in the public school curriculum, I would know. Kids still can read about slavery and how awful black people were treated. They put out a fake list of banned books in Florida and people like you fell for it. And I'm sick of telling you this shit until I'm blue in the face, but 15 weeks is way more than enough time to know you're pregnant and do something about it. WTF is wrong with you? Seriously.

Since you and Mirah like to talk shit please explain to me what books he banned and also why 15 weeks isn't more than sufficient time to have an abortion? What do you two jerk offs have? Yeah nothing, so stfu!

We have the same books and history/social studies as always. The kids read about the disgusting Christians killing the Indians and blacks and throwing rocks at Ruby Bridges and To kill a mocking bird and all that. We are just not introducing any new books like " how to be anti-racist" and "Gender Queen" to name a couple that you fucktard libs want in k-12.