Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-05-2023

That looks lovely. That crusty bread tho--nomnomnom.

I wish I didn't like bread so much.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-05-2023

I could just eat that bread all day long with nothing but a slice of tomato and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. It's probably a good thing that I don't have any bakeries in my area that have good bread like that.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 01-05-2023

(01-05-2023, 10:59 AM)cannongal Wrote: Idk,  I could see putting it in a little crock on the board,  but the pictures I saw when I looked it up had a layer of butter smeared all over the board.  I'm not really fond of wooden cutting boards anyway,  I always picture mold and bacteria in the porous wood.  I usually soak my boards in bleach before throwing them in the dishwasher.    My grandmother used to do that and she lived to the ripe old age of 92.   Of course,  she had alzheimers and tried to feed my kids her heart pills once, and called them candy, but still, 92!

Aren't you supposed to keep them oiled?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 01-05-2023

Idk,  I don't own any wooden ones.    I buy those cheap ass chopping mats from dollar tree and replace them every few months.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-05-2023

(01-05-2023, 03:33 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(01-05-2023, 10:59 AM)cannongal Wrote: Idk,  I could see putting it in a little crock on the board,  but the pictures I saw when I looked it up had a layer of butter smeared all over the board.  I'm not really fond of wooden cutting boards anyway,  I always picture mold and bacteria in the porous wood.  I usually soak my boards in bleach before throwing them in the dishwasher.    My grandmother used to do that and she lived to the ripe old age of 92.   Of course,  she had alzheimers and tried to feed my kids her heart pills once, and called them candy, but still, 92!

Aren't you supposed to keep them oiled?

My mom had wooden cutting boards. I never saw her oil them.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-05-2023

I once had a butcher block island and that puppy needed to be oiled. I had it on a schedule

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-05-2023

Honey oil was my favorite.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-14-2023

Sally, why are women bleaching their eyebrows? Have you seen it?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-14-2023

I used to clean for an old lady who dyed her eyebrows black and they looked ridiculous, but I have not seen any young women doing it. I do see where they fill them in with a pencil and overdo it though, that looks equally ridiculous.

I was blessed with perfect, dark eyebrows and so were my two oldest kids, poor Jayne took after my husband and got funky looking eyebrows.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-14-2023

because black eyebrows and blond hair look stupid.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 01-14-2023

(01-14-2023, 12:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: because black eyebrows and blond hair look stupid.

Oh my God Mark, that is so not true. You see, I hate it when guys comment on 'secret-women's-business'. You don't know, you just don't know.

Yeah take Chang for example, he has blonde hair and his eyebrows look like he has a caterpillar on his forehead.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 01-14-2023

ewww like that Idaho killer, 'bushy eyebrows'.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 01-14-2023

(01-14-2023, 03:38 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 12:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: because black eyebrows and blond hair look stupid.

Oh my God Mark, that is so not true. You see, I hate it when guys comment on 'secret-women's-business'. You don't know, you just don't know.

I do too, but srsly, dying eyebrows? Come on. What is the reason most women do this shit anyway? They may say its for themselves, but it is usually for others.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-15-2023

(01-14-2023, 03:52 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah take Chang for example, he has blonde hair and his eyebrows look like he has a caterpillar on his forehead.

Light brown eyebrows with a light brown and gray beard.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 01-15-2023

You put the Connie in Chung

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-15-2023

My bones hurt, Sally. Why?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-15-2023

hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-15-2023

Maybe hurt is too strong a word. Stiff might be more appropriate. Stiff & uncomfortable.