Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-31-2023

Look up Scandanavian interior design since everything is dark and covered in snow. You can't get rid of the paneling or great grandma's furniture, but you could incorporate the look to brighten it up. And I'm not saying you have to run out to IKEA, but that design style is all about brightening it up since they live much of the year in the snow and dark.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BlueTiki - 01-31-2023

I love the surroundings of your new digs!  Absolutely gorgeous!

I couldn't agree more with using black to brighten a room.

Black lamps are a good idea.

These two fit Sally's criteria and I offer them only for your consideration, and not on the basis of your particular taste and style.

[Image: 3392395_1_x.jpg?auto=webp&format=pjpg&ve...1175212781]

[Image: 0b3aefdda9ccf77100790464ca8032f7.jpg]

(If you like these, Duchess has both on her Etsy site . . . and the prices are reasonable)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 01-31-2023

yeah, that is great, thx

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 01-31-2023

(01-31-2023, 07:22 PM)sally Wrote: Look up Scandanavian interior design since everything is dark and covered in snow. You can't get rid of the paneling or great grandma's furniture, but you could incorporate the look to brighten it up. And I'm not saying you have to run out to IKEA, but that design style is all about brightening it up since they live much of the year in the snow and dark.

I love IKEA

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-31-2023

(01-31-2023, 07:29 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: (If you like these, Duchess has both on her Etsy site . . . and the prices are reasonable)

hah  I have one and it's badly in need of a paint job.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-31-2023

Duchess also has an impressive collection of Jews if you're in the market. They're her babies though, so they may not be as affordable as the negroes.

[Image: csNQ0xZl.jpg]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 02-17-2023

Sally, do you know how to do a cat eye? 

[Image: maybelline-master-precise-liner-black-step-2-3x4.jpg)]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 02-17-2023

I always do a little side sweep with my eyeliner, but nothing that dramatic. I'd probably make a big mess out of it.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 02-17-2023

(02-17-2023, 03:44 PM)sally Wrote: I always do a little side sweep with my eyeliner, but nothing that dramatic. I'd probably make a big mess out of it.

I make a big mess of my eyes too. If I ever get back to wearing makeup I'm just going to do raccoon eyes. No way to mess that up.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BlueTiki - 02-18-2023

(02-17-2023, 03:44 PM)sally Wrote: I always do a little side sweep with my eyeliner, but nothing that dramatic. I'd probably make a big mess out of it.

Or . . . you'd look like most of the Mexican teenage girls in the malls or at the taquerias.

And you must couple the eyeliner technique with eyebrow threading, too.

Did I fail to mention false eyelashes, to complete the look?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 02-18-2023

Aye papi!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 02-18-2023

I'm going to get butt implants and fake lashes. Going around town with my big ass...

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 02-18-2023

Sally, would you paint over this?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRt3rLGd/

It's not my thing and not something I would love looking at every damn day in my own house, but there is no way I could paint over that, it would be a sin. I like modern homes so I don't care for the style of the house personally, it should belong to someone who does.

I can see Piglet and his homosexual lover in there.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 02-19-2023

It was just for a second, they need to shut the door next time.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BlueTiki - 02-19-2023

(02-19-2023, 04:28 AM)BigMark Wrote: It was just for a second, they need to shut the door next time.

[Image: why-is-it-foamy]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 02-19-2023

I'm bringing a sharpie with me and doing that the next time I'm in a public handicap bathroom.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 02-27-2023

Sally, I'm asking for an idea for something to keep grated parmesan cheese in. I'm not interested in the clear glass shakers. Thank you!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 02-27-2023

Also, why do people put butter on their steak? OMG it makes me want to hurl.