Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - HairOfTheDog - 02-03-2017

(02-02-2017, 10:34 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: mrbig012.jpg]

Smiley_emoticons_smile I loved the old shoe phone. It had style and sole.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 02-03-2017

Kinda like cake agent 99 made my pants tight.

No, nothing like that, Biggie. Sign_pervert

The good old shoe phone didn't sexually excite me or anything. It just made me smile and I wished I had one. Now that I think about it, it was the first Smart phone -- Maxwell Smart, that is.

NOW.......I wish I didn't need to have a smart phone that I can use most anywhere. I'd rather have a stupid old phone attached to the wall in the kitchen so I would only be accessible when I'm home (well, sometimes I wish that, not always).

P.s. I do agree that Barbara Feldman was hot though.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 12:01 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:33 PM)sally Wrote: Oh yeah, the old onion browser. I've worked with those many of times. In fact I'm somewhat of an expert on the subject.
Sweet, this is ask Sally anything. Why won't my TOR open? It used too but stopped about 6 months ago.

I wrote the book on how to get your TOR to open. If you google "why won't my TOR open", my easy to follow, illustrated step by step instructions will be the first thing to pop up.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 02-03-2017

I think I've done enough considering that some people charge for this shit. I don't know why Duchess took it upon herself to tell everyone I'm giving out free advice.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 02-03-2017

How else are you going to make it to 15,000?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 02-03-2017

(02-02-2017, 09:08 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:36 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Your IP is in NZ but where the fuck are you? For real Maury.
Thats not how onion browsers work. If you are using one it will show a different IP every time. If you are going to accuse someone of being a troll you should at least know how this stuff works.

I never accused anyone of anything oh bitchfaced legal eagle. Maybe just maybe a Maury Povich fan but even that would be hard to make that stick.

(02-02-2017, 08:15 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: hah

Sounds like these guys are a group who splintered off.

Everyone leaves eventually.

I wonder what they did for seed money?

Word has it...........they hired a dirty old man to dig it up for them out of someone else's retirement account. Turns out, he was a plant and they got shoveled into the slammer after cops unearthed the scheme. They didn't do a lot of time, but didn't have mulch money at all when they were sprung. On the drive home from the jail, they stopped at a highway fruit-stand vendor for some cherries and dates (hey, they'd been in the hole for months). Anyway, the idea of a roadside trunk operation stemmed from the highway fruit-stand vendor; it took root and the business grew from there.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 12:41 AM)sally Wrote: I don't know why Duchess took it upon herself to tell everyone I'm giving out free advice.

...because that's your job now. And because you complained you're now stuck with greeting newbies in the Intro forum too.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Som Yung Ho - 02-03-2017

Ill do that. Tell them all the ins and outs. Tell them who the cool kids are (Same as school everyone who doesn't like me). Ill be good, no, great at it.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 09:47 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Ill do that. Tell them all the ins and outs. Tell them who the cool kids are (Same as school everyone who doesn't like me). Ill be good, no, great at it.

I'll help you(whether you want me to or not). Flash my moobies at the newbies, share some fart and poop jokes and puns, post another 150 pics or so for the newbies,etc.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Som Yung Ho - 02-16-2017

OK, we can be a team. You can be the lube to my butt plug, the hand cuffs to my night out.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Mohammed - 02-17-2017

I would have honestly never thought you would need the use of lube. Phenomenal!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Som Yung Ho - 02-17-2017

I don't need it but it tastes really nice.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 02-17-2017

(02-16-2017, 08:32 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: OK, we can be a team. You can be the lube to my butt plug, the hand cuffs to my night out.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 02-17-2017

Sally, do something.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 02-17-2017

"KY" has a "his" & "hers" that is quite effective! Smiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_smile

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 02-17-2017

(02-17-2017, 07:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally, do something.

I tried, but it's out of control and out of my hands at this point. You can't stop them without killing them and I'll leave that up to you.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Som Yung Ho - 02-17-2017

(02-17-2017, 07:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 08:32 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: OK, we can be a team. You can be the lube to my butt plug, the hand cuffs to my night out.

Blowing-kissesSign_pervertBlowing-kisses

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 02-17-2017

(02-17-2017, 08:53 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 07:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally, do something.

I tried, but it's out of control and out of my hands at this point. You can't stop them without killing them and I'll leave that up to you.

You and Duchess should know that the more you tell a guy to not do something, the more he'll do it.

Tell us to do it more and more and I'm sure eventually we'll get bored with it.

I mean what the fuck did you think was going to happen when you made a room to try and lock away the crazy childish fun?