Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 05-25-2023

(05-25-2023, 08:06 PM)MirahM Wrote: Sally, do you ever make energy balls? (Shut up Mark!) or no bake coookies?

I was trying to make truffles the other day-and the fucking recipe called for olive oil-I followed the recipe and the chocolate didn't harden. (shut up Mark)
So I put it in the freezer, but by the time I had got to my lunch the chocolate had melted. So what i am going to do is put it back in a bowl, throw some oats in there and whatever else I can find that i think would be good rolled up into a ball, probably some peanut butter too.

Currents would be good in them.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 05-26-2023

(05-25-2023, 08:06 PM)MirahM Wrote: Sally, do you ever make energy balls? (Shut up Mark!) or no bake coookies?

I was trying to make truffles the other day-and the fucking recipe called for olive oil-I followed the recipe and the chocolate didn't harden. (shut up Mark)

hah I get a kick out of those of us who know Mark needs to be preempted.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 05-26-2023

Preempted was my stage name!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 05-26-2023

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 05-26-2023

hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BlueTiki - 05-26-2023

(05-25-2023, 08:06 PM)MirahM Wrote: . . .  the chocolate didn't harden. (shut up Mark)

Temper, temper, temper . . . the chocolate, first.

Just a thought.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 05-27-2023

Tell me more

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 05-27-2023

I had the balls at work today. They gave me energy. Just kidding, they are filled with chocolate and sugar and flax seed and hemp seed and caco

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 06-16-2023

Sally, 
My stepdaughter said that uncircumcised men have to sit to pee, because it's impossible to aim.  Is this true?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-16-2023

No, they pee standing up too. I don’t know which group would win in an aiming contest, but I live with uncircumcised men and have never found a puddle of piss next to the toilet if that counts for anything.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-16-2023

Uncircumcised penis look like moles.

[Image: nakedmolerat-001.jpg?itok=i_n9fFQa]

None of them look great to me. I just didn’t have my son circumcised because it’s not medically necessary and I don’t practice Jewish rituals. And as far as I know he doesn’t aim for the toilet, lose control of it like a garden hose and piss in the sink instead.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-16-2023

Never by Chicharrón from a mohel.

(06-16-2023, 10:36 AM)BigMark Wrote: Never by Chicharrón from a mohel.

hah

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-18-2023

Sally, I don't have a question, I just want to draw your attention to something. I found your soul mate, not for love, nonono, but a cooking soul mate. He's you...with a dick. 

https://twitter.com/ChefReactions

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 06-18-2023

He pisses his pants?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-18-2023

I laughed out loud at the one where she’s making a hamburger patty that looks like a face with eggs for the eyes and he said to smother it with a towel and put the fucking thing out of its misery. I can’t believe people are serious making some of that shit, it’s got to be a joke.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-18-2023

(06-18-2023, 03:21 PM)sally Wrote:  making a hamburger patty that looks like a face with eggs for the eyes and he said to smother it with a towel and put the fucking thing out of its misery. 

"That's the sound of his soul exiting his body".  hah

I did not know it was a thing to do god awful stuff to food on TikTok, how come I never thought of slitting a chicken breast so it looks like a vagina and stuffing it with Fruity Pebbles. Learn something new everyday.

Or making fresh pasta out of dried pasta. That’s just genius. Why make the dried crap when you can crush it up in the blender, add some eggs, roll it out, hand cut it and make fresh.