Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-18-2023

I saw that being done! Where the hell could I have seen such a thing, and it was fairly recently too.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 06-18-2023

Probably on twitters or TikTok or instagram or whatever the fuck you kids watch these days. Don’t try it though, it’s fucking retarded and you’ll ruin your blender.

Or do you mean the chicken breast made to look like a vagina? Don’t do that either even if it looks like a good place to stuff stovetop.

Sometimes I like to ask myself questions. Like why do cashiers at stores like to pressure me into getting the rewards card? I told the little Asian lady at Marshall’s that I’ll do it another time and she just kept going on about how much money I’ll save and am I sure I don’t want to do it now. Jesus Christ lady, there are ten people behind me waiting in line and no means fucking no. Just ring up my throw pillows and shove the card up your chink ass.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 06-18-2023

(06-18-2023, 07:47 PM)sally Wrote: Or do you mean the chicken breast made to look like a vagina? Don’t do that either even if it looks like a good place to stuff stovetop.

(06-18-2023, 11:39 PM)sally Wrote: Sometimes I like to ask myself questions. Like why do cashiers at stores like to pressure me into getting the rewards card? I told the little Asian lady at Marshall’s that I’ll do it another time and she just kept going on about how much money I’ll save and am I sure I don’t want to do it now. Jesus Christ lady, there are ten people behind me waiting in line and no means fucking no. Just ring up my throw pillows and shove the card up your chink ass.

Maybe it's like the sales people at Jcpenney's who get a bonus for selling JCPenney credit cards.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 06-18-2023

(06-18-2023, 11:39 PM)sally Wrote: Sometimes I like to ask myself questions. Like why do cashiers at stores like to pressure me into getting the rewards card? I told the little Asian lady at Marshall’s that I’ll do it another time and she just kept going on about how much money I’ll save and am I sure I don’t want to do it now. Jesus Christ lady, there are ten people behind me waiting in line and no means fucking no. Just ring up my throw pillows and shove the card up your chink ass.

Because thier bosses suck, the companies they work for suck

She actually started arguing with me about it and asking why I wouldn’t want to save money. It was pissing me off. I don’t want to save money bitch, I just want to get the fuck out of here, I’m about to have a heat stroke up in here.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 06-18-2023

(06-18-2023, 11:27 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sally, I don't have a question, I just want to draw your attention to something. I found your soul mate, not for love, nonono, but a cooking soul mate. He's you...with a dick. 

https://twitter.com/ChefReactions

This guy is funny. I like him.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Carsman - 06-19-2023

(06-18-2023, 11:55 PM)sally Wrote: She actually started arguing with me about it and hah asking why I wouldn’t want to save money. hah It was pissing me off. I don’t want to save money bitch, I just want to get the fuck out of here, I’m about to have a heat stroke up in here.

hah I tell them my current card gives me 3% to 6 % cash back on my purchases,
which it does. That stops them. 

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 06-24-2023

Sally, today is Mo's birthday. Would you cook for him?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-21-2023

Sally, I have a terrible time finding jeans that fit properly. I always have to buy a size bigger in order to accommodate my ass, but my waist is so much smaller, consequently I'm always hitching my jeans up, I feel them sliding down with each step I take. A belt is not a solution. Help.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 07-21-2023

Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BlueTiki - 07-21-2023

(07-21-2023, 08:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sally, I have a terrible time finding jeans that fit properly. 

Just curious . . . what brands have you tried and in what styles or cuts?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 07-21-2023

(07-21-2023, 03:09 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Just curious . . . what brands have you tried and in what styles or cuts?

I liked Gap jeans for a long time, but something changed so I moved on. I've bought plenty of Levis, Wrangler, Lee, and I once purchased  Good American (some of the worst money I've ever spent) and Old Navy. I like bootcut, straight and sometimes skinny. One thing I've noticed through the years is that sizing is NOT universal and the more I pay for a pair the bigger the size I need. I have to have jeans otherwise I'd just say fuck it, it's not worth the hassle. Also, I'm seeing more & more high waisted jeans, they are not my friend.  52

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 08-02-2023

Sally, can cheese be frozen? Shredded cheese in particular?

I may have asked this before before I don't want to go through the whole thread in order to verify that. Sometimes I think I've asked when I've only thought about doing so.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-02-2023

I think you can, but I wouldn’t recommend it. You want your cheese fresh like your men.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 08-02-2023

hah  Noted. Thanks!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 08-04-2023

Sally, do you have any Le Creuset cookware?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 08-04-2023

Yes I have a couple and I love them. I also have one for baking bread.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 08-04-2023

(08-04-2023, 05:16 PM)sally Wrote:  I love them. 

I know a couple people with them and that's what they say too. One of them only has about 5 pieces (or so) and that's all she has for cookware, 5 pieces that's it, she says it's all she needs. I love the sound of that so I checked out their website. Holy cow. If it made my food taste wonderful I'd fork out that kind of money immediately, but it won't.