Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 11-14-2023

I worked at a German restaurant 25 years ago and the chef made a warm fresh blueberry and hazelnut crumble with a side of cream to pour over the top. It was amazing, but I can’t remember the recipe 100 percent. I regret not writing it down.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 11-15-2023

That sounds amazing!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 11-20-2023

Sally, my bones hurt, not all the time, it's always during the night and every morning when I get up I am stiff like I'm wooden. Can I just chalk that up to old age?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 11-20-2023

Me too, very stiff.

I hope we are okay. *worried look*

*worried, looks down, slaps forehead*

I need my favorite smiley more than ever right now.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 11-20-2023

Do you take calcium and vit D?

If you start your day off with a hot shower does it help?

I would recommend a nightly hot tub.

I don't take anything, no prescriptions, no supplements, just the occasional Tylenol or Ibuprofen.

I do start my day off with a shower, but there is no noticeable difference.

A nightly hot tub sounds divine.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 11-20-2023

We all get plenty of calcium. What you want is vitamin K2 for calcium *absorption*. Magnesium is also important. I take 10,000 IU's of D a day, which many consider excessive; most people have a D deficiency, however. Best way to get D is via sunlight.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 11-20-2023

I have a sunlight in my office. It was here when I got here. I am glad for it as I am in the shade most of the day.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 11-20-2023

(11-20-2023, 06:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sally, my bones hurt, not all the time, it's always during the night and every morning when I get up I am stiff like I'm wooden. Can I just chalk that up to old age?

Me too lately, I chalk it up to the stupid menopause and lack of estrogen. I’ve been making collagen smoothies every morning. It’s supposed to help, but I don’t know that it’s doing anything. I guess it couldn’t hurt though.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 11-20-2023

Dear Sally,

did Sodom and Gomorrah have pride flags?

Thanks.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 11-20-2023

No, they had orgies and all fucked each other with out any flag to represent their kinky perverted ways.

[Image: CbDsthe.jpg]

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - rothschild - 11-21-2023

Pansexual pandemonium. Everyone fucked everything between bites of food and flagons of wine, then they threw up and started over.

Good times.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 11-21-2023

(11-20-2023, 08:40 PM)sally Wrote: Me too lately, I chalk it up to the stupid menopause and lack of estrogen.

Well this shit is getting old. I've always thought that as long as I was healthy & active I could just cruise on through life and it's not working out that way. This shit is affecting how I am able to move my body and not in a good way. I'm not someone who worries about losing my looks as I age, but I do worry about being able to move my body in ways that I always have.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 11-21-2023

It’s probably a good time to start doing yoga.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 11-21-2023

I say yes on the yoga.

There are a bunch of 80 year olds up here that move around better than me sometimes. I ought to start asking them what thier secret is. One lady goes on a 2-4 mile walk almost everyday.

https://www.jeffersonhealth.org/your-health/living-well/5-tips-for-dealing-with-common-aches-pains-as-we-age

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 11-21-2023

(11-21-2023, 02:55 PM)MirahM Wrote:  I ought to start asking them what thier secret is. 

Please do & report back here.