Mock
ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ASK SALLY ANYTHING (/thread-12804.html)

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 12-19-2023

It's so much more easier now Sal. Can't you get your husband to look into it? You can buy power stations now and foldable panels that are not those big clunky things on your roof.

I just had my foldable solar panel arrive via courier today. It's 400 watts which is a start. I am so excited I am nearly pissing my pants.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 12-19-2023

Would you consider an electric car, Aussie? Don't you drive a Volvo or Mercedes?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 12-19-2023

(12-19-2023, 12:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: Would you consider an electric car, Aussie? Don't you drive a Volvo or Mercedes?

Way ahead of you Duch. The latest Volvo is a dreeeaaaaam. Can you imagine haviing solar panels on your garage roof, powering up your car charger power station and that's all you have to do? 

It's sooooo expensive here. Yes I would love it, I hope to give you some good news this week, but I am just waiting for further confirmation. It's not about the arrival of my new Volvo, it's about being able to aspire to get one in the future. At the moment, it's somethng that other people can aspire to, not me. 

Fighting bad people is costly and it has cost me dearly. I am hoping that season is over, it's looking like it. 

I have seen many Teslas on the road here. I am thinking, as they are so popular here, they must be good, then 2mil got recalled in the USA. That has to impact the value of the company and longetivity. I like the safety and security of a Volvo.

You want a company that is going to be around long term.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 12-23-2023

Sally, why do so many people in Whoville have buck teeth?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - aussiefriend - 12-24-2023

(12-23-2023, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: Sally, why do so many people in Whoville have buck teeth?

Yeh Sal, and why do many Trumpers have no teeth?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-05-2024

(12-19-2023, 01:33 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have seen many Teslas on the road here. I am thinking, as they are so popular here, they must be good

Don't give Elon any of your money.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-05-2024

Who's next Vanilla Ice?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-05-2024

(01-05-2024, 11:27 AM)BigMark Wrote: Who's next Vanilla Ice?

He lives here and is always spotted at restaurants leaving very generous tips.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Clang McFly - 01-05-2024

(01-05-2024, 11:35 AM)sally Wrote:
(01-05-2024, 11:27 AM)BigMark Wrote: Who's next Vanilla Ice?

He lives here and is always spotted at restaurants leaving very generous tips.

I always enjoyed his music and he seemed like such a nice guy when I watched him on his house renovation show.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-05-2024

He just performed at Trumps new years party.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 01-08-2024

(12-24-2023, 10:06 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-23-2023, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: Sally, why do so many people in Whoville have buck teeth?

Yeh Sal, and why do many Trumpers have no teeth?

Yeah,  Aussie,  why did nobody enforce your gun laws,  when X pulled a gun in a bank?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - crash - 01-08-2024

I think you have less of an idea how our gun laws work than Loosey Loo has about how yours work. Or the bank security here, tbh..

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-08-2024

Looking for a crossbow here, not sure if pepper spray is legal, the fucking dogs that chase you is pretty scary.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - cannongal - 01-08-2024

The other day,  I was trying to figure out how long to cook a 2⅓ pound pork roast,  surrounded by bacon at 350 degrees.   I thought to myself,  I bet Sally would know.   I cooked it for 3 hours.   It was dry as the Sahara.   Sally,  how long should I have cooked it for?

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - BigMark - 01-08-2024

Dry as the Sahara was Sally's stage name!

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - Duchess - 01-08-2024

hah   Even after all this time and hundreds of stage names it still makes me laugh.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - MirahM - 01-08-2024

Sally would you ever go to a strip club? What if all of us went together? We could yell out stripper names, it would be fun.

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING - sally - 01-08-2024

I’ve been to strip clubs, I always feel dirty in there. I guess it’s fun if you’re drunk with a bunch of people, but it’s not a place I would frequent.

(01-08-2024, 05:50 PM)BigMark Wrote: Dry as the Sahara was Sally's stage name!

More like as wet as the Amazon. I thought these things were supposed to dry up by this age.

(01-08-2024, 05:23 PM)cannongal Wrote: The other day,  I was trying to figure out how long to cook a 2⅓ pound pork roast,  surrounded by bacon at 350 degrees.   I thought to myself,  I bet Sally would know.   I cooked it for 3 hours.   It was dry as the Sahara.   Sally,  how long should I have cooked it for?

Get a thermometer. Usually I can just press on them and tell, they should be soft in the middle like your stage name.