Mock
POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE (/thread-13616.html)

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Maggot - 07-25-2020

(07-25-2020, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: That's how it is & that's how I see it too. It's not like it's a lie or embellished, this shit is actually happening. 

Before people began to suspect these were paid thugs, a former military person went down there one night to ask the men to remember that they took an oath to protect our Constitution, not an oath to protect a man. They tried to beat him to the ground and when they couldn't drop him, they gassed him. I'm sure you've seen the video by now, if not, I'd be glad to supply it. This is trump's America, I don't support this crap. He doesn't speak for me and he doesn't represent what I value.

Again should federal buildings be left to the mercy of the mob? Why are they trying to burn it down? It doesn't look like "peaceful protest" when Molotov cocktails are being lobbed at the building. I bet if they just protested and didn't try violence they would be left alone. Violence begets violence. Why are they trying to burn down a federal building? 

It's simple.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Duchess - 07-25-2020

(07-25-2020, 02:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: Again should federal buildings be left to the mercy of the mob? Why are they trying to burn it down? It doesn't look like "peaceful protest" when Molotov cocktails are being lobbed at the building. I bet if they just protested and didn't try violence they would be left alone. Violence begets violence. Why are they trying to burn down a federal building? 

It's simple.

Of course not. Jeez Louise, do you think I'm a heathen? I'm not talking about those people, I am talking about the peaceful protesters. I'm not defending people who are breaking the law.

I only ask because the feds put up a fence and it is fairly sturdy. I've seen people try and knock it down to no avail so the city said it was not legal. Yet it keeps people from ransacking the place and stops the interaction between the two. I really don't think the Feds want any problem trying to secure the building but these rioters keep on trying to wreck it. The fence does it's job. Why they want it removed is making me wonder.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Rootilda - 07-25-2020

(07-25-2020, 02:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 02:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: Again should federal buildings be left to the mercy of the mob? Why are they trying to burn it down? It doesn't look like "peaceful protest" when Molotov cocktails are being lobbed at the building. I bet if they just protested and didn't try violence they would be left alone. Violence begets violence. Why are they trying to burn down a federal building? 

It's simple.

Of course not. Jeez Louise, do you think I'm a heathen? I'm not talking about those people, I am talking about the peaceful protesters. I'm not defending people who are breaking the law.

Kind of weird how the Trump supporters here keep insisting we're pro-rioters/mobs when the vast majority of people protesting are peaceful.

Wall of Vets, Wall of Moms, Wall of Health Care Workers, to name a few, all wearing different colors for identification and they're using their bodies to protect the rest of the crowd from the violence being inflicted by the mercenaries sent to attack them. If anything is causing the increase in violence, it's Trump's big photo op there to claim he's the president of law and order.

(07-25-2020, 04:29 PM)Rootilda Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 02:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's simple.

Kind of weird how the Trump supporters here keep insisting we're pro-rioters/mobs when the vast majority of people protesting are peaceful.

Wall of Vets, Wall of Moms, Wall of Health Care Workers, to name a few, all wearing different colors for identification and they're using their bodies to protect the rest of the crowd from the violence being inflicted by the mercenaries sent to attack them. If anything is causing the increase in violence, it's Trump's big photo op there to claim he's the president of law and order.

OK if the "peaceful protesters" decided to torch a McDonalds and the owner came out and shot them, would that be considered to much force? There has to be law and order. It's simple.
The "mecenaries" would not attack "peaceful protesters"  without a reason..........think about it a bit. The mob is trying to administer justice no matter how flawed their "justice" is. There are avenues to do that kind of thing and the mob has no patience, they never do. This is what we have now, and it's just wrong. So don't try and sell me the righteousness of it all. It's not a one sided argument.

Now the protesters are a mob? Staaaap

Protesting is as American as apple pie, mister. 

(07-25-2020, 05:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: Now the protesters are a mob? Staaaap

Protesting is as American as apple pie, mister. 

OK tell me why these people cannot bring their grievances to the table. Oh yeah.......because it's a mob.

...and furthermore, heheh, I'd just like to say I really admire the brilliance of bringing leaf blowers to blow the teargas back on those firing it. Bravo!

[Image: EdvGBy3U4AEje7a?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Duchess - 07-27-2020

[Image: Ed7k8y3WsAIW17t?format=jpg&name=900x900]

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Clang McFly - 07-27-2020

(07-27-2020, 08:24 AM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: Ed7k8y3WsAIW17t?format=jpg&name=900x900]
I really hope if he contests the results, it is resolved quickly,so President Biden can do his job. Either way I predict 4-8 years of Trump whining like the man baby he is.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Duchess - 07-27-2020

Whether he accepts it or not won't be a concern. I know there are people who are worried about it but they shouldn't be. If Biden wins he will take the oath of office and be our president. There are a number of people who would love nothing more than to pull trump out of there kicking & screaming and that's exactly what will happen if he refuses to vacate the premises.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - cannongal - 07-27-2020

I have no doubt that the orange one will scream 'rigged ' if he doesn't win.   It really doesn't matter who wins,   it's all feathers of the same bird.    The government is a well oiled machine,  all parties will tell you what you want to hear,  then do the opposite.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Maggot - 07-27-2020

(07-27-2020, 01:13 PM)cannongal Wrote: I have no doubt that the orange one will scream 'rigged ' if he doesn't win.   It really doesn't matter who wins,   it's all feathers of the same bird.    The government is a well oiled machine,  all parties will tell you what you want to hear,  then do the opposite.

Yeah I know that, I just have a shit ton of fun poking the nutcases with a stick. They've gone off the deep end with this guy. A lot of it is their own fault. Oh well.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - cannongal - 07-28-2020

(07-27-2020, 01:21 PM)Maggot Wrote:  They've gone off the deep end with this guy. 

I don't recall ever seeing so much hatred for a president.      Guy down the road from me has a big old trump sign in his yard.  His house has been vandalized,  his cars have been vandalized,   the sign itself gets destroyed every other week,  and yes, he keeps replacing it.   He has cameras all over his property now,  and he fully prosecutes those who are caught.    One guy, who decided to throw a brick through my neighbors window,  actually told my neighbor that it was his own fault for antagonizing the public with his support for trump.     Very logical thinking and all.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Duchess - 07-28-2020

(07-28-2020, 09:01 AM)cannongal Wrote: I don't recall ever seeing so much hatred for a president.      

You ever seen a president who says & does the bullshit he does? Have you ever seen an American president who sides with the Russian president over his own countrymen? Have you ever seen an American president who ignores Russian bounties on the head's of American soldiers?

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Rootilda - 07-28-2020

I don't recall ever seeing a president with a cult following like this before either. He's definitely a polarizing figure but it doesn't help that his only talent is causing division.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Maggot - 07-28-2020

[Image: image008.png?w=520&ssl=1]

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Duchess - 07-28-2020

Wow. That's some big, fat nerve right there. The party that you defend & support wholeheartedly doesn't believe in law & order, nor the constitution, if they did, they would have impeached trump and removed him from office.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Rootilda - 07-28-2020

That cartoon should have showed fat Trump wiping his fat ass with the Constitution. It'd be a hell of a lot more accurate.