Mock
POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE (/thread-13616.html)

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - sally - 09-21-2020

hah

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - MirahM - 09-21-2020

(09-21-2020, 10:34 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 12:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not a fan of abortion but I know it has a place. I just do not like when an abortion happens on the 6th month and after or when it happens during a partial birth. The abortion pill is not so bad as long as its done early. I fail to see how a woman would not know shes pregnant 2-3 months into it. And yes there are to many children born without Fathers.

Same here, but I am in favor of aborting known identified vegetables, like I've seen babies born without legs or arms, just the torso! They see that ahead of time. Also those that are severely retarded, or am on the fence with being blind.

WTF kind of life will that kid have?

My cousin had a baby that was born with cataracts. It wasn't discovered until a couple months after she was born. She just had a baby herself who was now also born with cataracts. But they are all living fine lives. She can see now, has had several surgeries and even a cornea translplant. It is amazing what medicine is capable of nowadays.

I was also born with a birth defect. I imagine if my parents decided not to have me because of it I wouldn't be here to harass y'all.

I myself would not want to have an abortion. If I were ever pregnant I would want to have that child and love it or if I couldn't, give em up for adoption.
Having gone through tramatic life experiences I wouldn't want to stop anyone from having a child if they were raped. 
I personally would make a law however that prevented people from having multiple abortions or abortions for reasons such as birth defect or stupid reasons.
I honestly don't know how I feel about people having an abortion because they want a career instead-in those cases I say, "Well you shouldn't of had sex then"
I also believe in education and access to birth control.

Even though I said those things up above, I still would not judge a woman for having an abortion, I've never been pregnant, never been in that situation.
I do believe in being careful and using birth control and protection. ITS FUCKING COMMON SENSE!

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - sally - 09-21-2020

I think I was born with a slight case of fetal alcohol syndrome, but I'm fine for the most part.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Carsman - 09-21-2020

(09-21-2020, 12:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: A shitty one,but at least they'll have plenty of stories to tell when they eventually join us here at Mock.

(09-21-2020, 12:53 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 10:34 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 12:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not a fan of abortion but I know it has a place. I just do not like when an abortion happens on the 6th month and after or when it happens during a partial birth. The abortion pill is not so bad as long as its done early. I fail to see how a woman would not know shes pregnant 2-3 months into it. And yes there are to many children born without Fathers.

Same here, but I am in favor of aborting known identified vegetables, like I've seen babies born without legs or arms, just the torso! They see that ahead of time. Also those that are severely retarded, or am on the fence with being blind.

WTF kind of life will that kid have?

My cousin had a baby that was born with cataracts. It wasn't discovered until a couple months after she was born. She just had a baby herself who was now also born with cataracts. But they are all living fine lives. She can see now, has had several surgeries and even a cornea translplant. It is amazing what medicine is capable of nowadays.

I was also born with a birth defect. I imagine if my parents decided not to have me because of it I wouldn't be here to harass y'all.

I myself would not want to have an abortion. If I were ever pregnant I would want to have that child and love it or if I couldn't, give em up for adoption.
Having gone through tramatic life experiences I wouldn't want to stop anyone from having a child if they were raped. 
I personally would make a law however that prevented people from having multiple abortions or abortions for reasons such as birth defect or stupid reasons.
I honestly don't know how I feel about people having an abortion because they want a career instead-in those cases I say, "Well you shouldn't of had sex then"
I also believe in education and access to birth control.

Even though I said those things up above, I still would not judge a woman for having an abortion, I've never been pregnant, never been in that situation.
I do believe in being careful and using birth control and protection. ITS FUCKING COMMON SENSE!

Yeah but what about babies born "without legs & or arms" just torso, or being so brain damaged they could not ever fend for themselves? That's not living, just existing. Would you abort those?

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Carsman - 09-21-2020

Back on track with this thread! hah

[Image: biden-trump-buy-american.jpg]

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Rootilda - 09-23-2020

[Image: 48f8950b06b6786bea5fea105cfa5f2aad4ea77a...4935b4.jpg]

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Duchess - 09-23-2020

Spot on.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Maggot - 09-23-2020

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-09-06-at-6.30.27-AM.png...C600&ssl=1]

[Image: IMG_3287.jpeg?resize=600%2C600&ssl=1]

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Clang McFly - 09-23-2020

(09-23-2020, 01:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: IMG_3287.jpeg?resize=600%2C600&ssl=1]
It's okay though. Trump said it cures the coronavirus. But if it does kill you, it's a beautiful sight.

Some people melt when it's put on them some kind of allergic reaction.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Carsman - 09-25-2020

[Image: Trustme-thiswaywillbefaster-Re-ElectTrum...1578946995]

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Duchess - 09-25-2020

That makes me feel sad. What the fuck has happened to us as a country.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Maggot - 09-25-2020

Portland has a jump start on the death to America thing.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Clang McFly - 09-25-2020

(09-25-2020, 03:01 PM)Carsman Wrote: [Image: Trustme-thiswaywillbefaster-Re-ElectTrum...1578946995]
hah funny because it's true.

(09-25-2020, 05:46 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 03:01 PM)Carsman Wrote: [Image: Trustme-thiswaywillbefaster-Re-ElectTrum...1578946995]
hah funny because it's true.

Sadly, it really isn't funny, because it is true! 15

I've said it before, and I'm saying it again, I liked some of his policies.

Still do, BUT, his continually degenerating Personalty Disorder Deviant Behaviour is not befitting of the POTUS!!!   

What a quagmire, I don't like (can't stand) Joe either, though, so . . . . . . . .  

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Maggot - 09-25-2020

You still have another month to deal with it so just go fishing.  hah

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Carsman - 09-26-2020

Yeah, I'm getting a mail in ballot, maybe I'll just mail in a "stikin fish"! hah

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - sally - 09-26-2020

I got my mail in ballot today, I wouldnt even bother if I had to leave the house.