Mock
POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE (/thread-13616.html)

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - rothschild - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 08:20 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 06:52 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 06:49 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 06:42 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 06:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why do you always have to belittle people? You treat some of us like we are incapable of free thinking and talk about us being programmed, and Love Child has books that interest her and you tell her it's a fad. Stuff like that. You can be a real buzzkill, rothschild.

She sounded whiny to me, with her "same old BS" whinge. And social justice IS a fad now -- totally. You know how long that shit's been around? Since the 1500's.

Reading books is wonderful, but it doesn't make you morally superior to those who haven't read them. Knowing something is worthless if you don't have the ability to communicate it to others, and that is an immensely challenging capability -- but not impossible.

As long as racism has been around.

I don't think I am morraly superior. I didn't say I was.

I know you didn't. It's my perception of you. But I also think you have a lot of human potential.

Racism is part and parcel of tribalism, which is why identity politics feeds into racism. If we want to end racism we're going to have to come together as a single tribe -- the human tribe.

A lot of people try to split racism as a human casualty. I think people should ignore color and just look at the person and their values before passing personal justice on anyone. Humanity is humanity, kind of simple without tossing in all kinds of dogma. But people will be people and toss in all kinds of perimeters.....................It really doesn't have to be all that complicated. 

Most people suck and that's what I'm stickin with.

I think the concept of social justice is something positive, but it's been hijacked by corporate marxists that are using it to increase the polarization, which only helps the corporate marxists. Trusting marxists is as stupid as stupid gets. All they've ever done is sow chaos, and then go in and pick the bones clean when the fighting is over. And the difference between a fascist and a marxist is about the breadth of a hair. They are NOT opposites, because left and right at their extremes are almost identical.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Maggot - 06-08-2021

You may look at the broad brush of media hacks. Most people will use their everyday life to make decisions. It's really not hard to ignore media obsessions with global iniquities but the real issue will be with personal experience and that is what will drive the true identity of social reform.

It's really not that hard, just treat everyone the same and life will be easy, take on the nuttiness of the extreme edges and that's when the media really benefits, it sells soundbites. But it's really not main stream no matter who promotes it.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - MirahM - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 08:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: I will check it out. It's more than likely a good read and I will never know until I start reading it. If it flows I will continue. I'm not abject to considering other views. But as you know it does take time to read a book.

I appreciate that Maggot.

It does take time. 

I tried listening to the video Rothschild posted, listening in the background as I posted earlier but stopped at 11 minutes when I realized I wasn't really listening. I TRIED ROTHSCHILD I TRIED!

(06-08-2021, 06:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why do you always have to belittle people? You treat some of us like we are incapable of free thinking and talk about us being programmed, and Love Child has books that interest her and you tell her it's a fad. Stuff like that. You can be a real buzzkill, rothschild.

She sounded whiny to me, with her "same old BS" whinge. And social justice IS a fad now -- totally. You know how long that shit's been around? Since the 1500's.

Reading books is wonderful, but it doesn't make you morally superior to those who haven't read them. Knowing something is worthless if you don't have the ability to communicate it to others, and that is an immensely challenging capability -- but not impossible.

I know you didn't. It's my perception of you. But I also think you have a lot of human potential.

Racism is part and parcel of tribalism, which is why identity politics feeds into racism. If we want to end racism we're going to have to come together as a single tribe -- the human tribe.

That sounds great in theory of course. But I wonder if when you say that you mean that black people, or people of color need to adjust or come together. What does it look like for white people to meld together with people of color to come together as one tribe.

Also why must people all be one tribe? We all come from different places-is there not a place where we can all celebrate our differences and uniqueness w/out being unfair to one people?

I think what you may be asking is for people of color to give up saying that they are unfairly treated, or that laws in America have been unfair to some people and benefited others.

(06-08-2021, 08:37 PM)rothschild Wrote: I think the concept of social justice is something positive, but it's been hijacked by corporate marxists that are using it to increase the polarization, which only helps the corporate marxists. Trusting marxists is as stupid as stupid gets. All they've ever done is sow chaos, and then go in and pick the bones clean when the fighting is over. And the difference between a fascist and a marxist is about the breadth of a hair. They are NOT opposites, because left and right at their extremes are almost identical.

Then the point would be to look at the root. Don't give up on it because corporations have taken over it. Listen to the people.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - sally - 06-09-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:35 PM)MirahM Wrote:

That sounds great in theory of course. But I wonder if when you say that you mean that black people, or people of color need to adjust or come together. What does it look like for white people to meld together with people of color to come together as one tribe.

Also why must people all be one tribe? We all come from different places-is there not a place where we can all celebrate our differences and uniqueness w/out being unfair to one people?

I think what you may be asking is for people of color to give up saying that they are unfairly treated, or that laws in America have been unfair to some people and benefited others.

The problem isn't the black people saying they've been unfairly treated when they have in fact been unfairly treated. The problem is you stupid ass white people talking about black people being unfairly treated in incidents when they havent and just going on and on with it. Guess who makes a stink about changing the name of a gated community called Plantation Bay where black people also live for example, the fucking white people. You white fucks perpetuate racism and are too stupid to realize it. It's very possible for white and black people to come together if you stop treating them like fucking aliens. Oh and your signature is retarded, but exactly what I expect from you.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - rothschild - 06-09-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:35 PM)MirahM Wrote:

Here's a book that I think is essential to understanding the mechanics of a just socio-economics: Political Economy, by Jean-Jacques Rousseau, the main premise of which is that ethics and virtue are the only things that can overcome corruption, which is at the root of every single problem that plagues humankind. It's the only problem we have, really, and once it is brought under control, we are free of the manipulation of those who've kept us under their thumb for thousands of years. Corruption is what maintains systemic injustice, and that cannot be overcome with ideology, any more than addiction can be overcome with ideology. Ideology is merely a tool for gaining power, or maintaining control of it. Bind people together with a belief in false promises so they do your bidding, and once your objectives are achieved you do as you will with them. Use people for as long as they're useful and then discard them, and we see this throughout history, over and over, again and again.

It isn't diversity that holds a society together, but rather, commonality, and our commonality far exceeds are petty differences, which are exaggerated so as to make us afraid of each other. We all have need of food, water, shelter, love, security and freedom. Every single one of us on this planet. Variety brings beauty to the world, but it is superficial in comparison to the spiritual underpinnings of this system we inhabit. We are all brothers and sisters, thus we are of one tribe, and if we stand together, we can have everything we need and much of what we want.

I am not at all of the opinion that blacks haven't suffered terribly for hundreds of years, and I seek an end to the corruption that has facilitated it, so we can all have healthy and vibrant communities with healthy and vibrant economies; I want nothing whatsoever to do, however, with the emerging transhumanism, that is nothing more than cybernetics dressed up to look edgy and exciting. Hitler dreamed of that kind of society, as did Lenin and Mao. They promised the masses utopia, and instead murdered well over a hundred million, while the bankers who financed them made a killing, figuratively and literally.

(06-08-2021, 11:31 PM)MirahM Wrote: I tried listening to the video Rothschild posted, listening in the background as I posted earlier but stopped at 11 minutes when I realized I wasn't really listening. I TRIED ROTHSCHILD I TRIED!

Since it's a complex subject that you may be unfamiliar with, "trying" would consist of listening without distraction, in which case you'd probably get the gist of what is being said, which is entirely sufficient. So please try again.

Blowing-kisses

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Carsman - 06-09-2021

[Image: 05-pres-biden-la-600-1200x630.jpg]

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Duchess - 06-09-2021

What's he done to make you agree with that depiction, Cars?

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Maggot - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 01:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: What's he done to make you agree with that depiction, Cars?

hah

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - BigMark - 06-09-2021

Trump at the extremely dangerous demilitarised zone

[Image: 539f345e-9f27-11e9-baa5-dd214ed0de8f_ima...154653.jpg]

Obama

[Image: 0325_obama-1000x746.jpg]

Just sayin yo!

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Carsman - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 01:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: What's he done to make you agree with that depiction, Cars?

All along never liked him!
If you remember I always kept saying I wish there was someone
other then him to run for POTUS.
Now that he is POTUS, still don't like him. I don't have to.
And I also show Donald cartoons, so . . . .

Dennis Rodman might as well run for president at this point.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - MirahM - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 04:09 PM)BigMark Wrote: Trump at the extremely dangerous demilitarised zone

[Image: 539f345e-9f27-11e9-baa5-dd214ed0de8f_ima...154653.jpg]

Obama

[Image: 0325_obama-1000x746.jpg]

Just sayin yo!

Always good to be friends with a dictator.

And don't "You put the dict or Tat in Dictator" me!

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - BigMark - 06-09-2021

[Image: icon_couch.gif]

(06-09-2021, 07:35 PM)MirahM Wrote: Always good to be friends with a dictator.

And don't "You put the dict or Tat in Dictator" me!

Context doesn't matter, Mirah?

What's he done to make you think that he *is* in possession of his faculties?

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - Maggot - 06-09-2021

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

RE: POLITICAL HUMOR & SATIRE - MirahM - 06-10-2021

I knew someone would say that.