Mock
Covid vaccine - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Covid vaccine (/thread-14539.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Covid vaccine - Duchess - 03-15-2021

I kinda don't give a fuck if people get the vaccine or not. That's their bullshit, not mine. If people don't want to protect themselves & their loved ones who the hell am I to insist that they do. I'd be happy to point Darwin in their direction.

RE: Covid vaccine - rothschild - 03-15-2021

When you're too stupid to know the difference between marketing and science, it's your own fool self you should probably be concerned about, Doochess. Blowing-kisses

(03-15-2021, 11:22 AM)rothschild Wrote: When you're too stupid to know the difference between marketing and science

hah hah hah  Yeah, Rothchild. Goddamn I love that. You're more self aware than I've given you credit for.

RE: Covid vaccine - Carsman - 03-15-2021

(03-14-2021, 10:37 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 09:12 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 09:15 PM)sally Wrote: You know how much money certain people are making off this vaccine as well? Take a guess, Cars

Those "certain people" as you say, are making a life saving product, how much are your
lived ones worth? Can you put a price on that?!

As opposed to say, Jeff Bezos, making "190 BILLION" dollars selling shit on Amazon! How many lives did he save?

What about the kids, have you not watched the new South Park episode? All the old people such as yourself feeling righteous and giving everyone the finger? You old people suck.

(03-15-2021, 01:08 AM)sally Wrote: I might be watching too much South Park.

Yeah so you're influencing your life from a cartoon and you're calling that smart?
And for the record, I've never given "anyone the finger" in all my life, that's just me!

And NO, I've never seen South Park! And never will!

And I sympathize with all the people still waiting to get their vaccine shots!
They will eventually get them, and soon!

Only the foolish will pass on getting them!

(03-15-2021, 11:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 11:22 AM)rothschild Wrote: When you're too stupid to know the difference between marketing and science

hah hah hah  Yeah, Rothchild. Goddamn I love that. You're more self aware than I've given you credit for.

Have you heard of Reuters, Doochy?

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/johnsonandjohnson-cancer/

Yes, honey, I have and I'm aware of the story you're referencing.

(03-15-2021, 11:59 AM)Carsman Wrote: Yeah so you're influencing your life from a cartoon and you're calling that smart?
And for the record, I've never given "anyone the finger" in all my life, that's just me!

Corporate media content, by definition, is propaganda, which is defined in public relations encyclopedias as: the manipulation of symbols for the purpose of eliciting a desired response.

Anyone who thinks corporations don't have vested interests is delusional.

(03-15-2021, 12:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...I'm aware of the story you're referencing.

No, you aren't, because it shows very clearly how easy it is to manipulate science and influence government regulators, who frequently have very cosy relationships with the industries they're supposed to oversee.

RE: Covid vaccine - sally - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 11:59 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 10:37 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 09:12 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 09:15 PM)sally Wrote: You know how much money certain people are making off this vaccine as well? Take a guess, Cars

Those "certain people" as you say, are making a life saving product, how much are your
lived ones worth? Can you put a price on that?!

As opposed to say, Jeff Bezos, making "190 BILLION" dollars selling shit on Amazon! How many lives did he save?

What about the kids, have you not watched the new South Park episode? All the old people such as yourself feeling righteous and giving everyone the finger? You old people suck.

(03-15-2021, 01:08 AM)sally Wrote: I might be watching too much South Park.

Yeah so you're influencing your life from a cartoon and you're calling that smart?

Why would it be foolish to pass on getting a vaccine that might make you sick for something that didn't make you sick?

What about the millions of people who had mild cases no worse than the common cold or the people that didn't even have symptoms at all? Why would they want it? I can tell you that if I tested positive for something that caused mild symptoms or none at all I sure as hell wouldn't be running out to get a vaccine for it.

(03-15-2021, 01:01 PM)sally Wrote: What about the millions of people who had mild cases no worse than the common cold or the people that didn't even have symptoms at all? Why would they want it? I can tell you that if I tested positive for something that caused mild symptoms or none at all I sure as hell wouldn't be running out to get a vaccine for it.

Clarification should have been stated, people in the "High Risk" category would be foolish
to pass on getting the "killer" virus vaccine!
People who already had covid, and lived to tell about it likely don't need the vaccine.

That's the gamble for not taking the vaccine, if you get covid-19, you don't know if it will be the mild version, or the "killer" version! If you get the later, you loose!

RE: Covid vaccine - Maggot - 03-15-2021

Considering the number of deaths from the Kung-Flu was predicted to be over 1 million in March 2020 it looks like Trump saved 12 a million from death.  Think about that my fine feathered friend.

[Image: 249544_rgb_768.jpg?resize=807x807]

(03-15-2021, 08:09 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 01:01 PM)sally Wrote: What about the millions of people who had mild cases no worse than the common cold or the people that didn't even have symptoms at all? Why would they want it? I can tell you that if I tested positive for something that caused mild symptoms or none at all I sure as hell wouldn't be running out to get a vaccine for it.

Clarification should have been stated, people in the "High Risk" category would be foolish
People who already had covid, and lived to tell about it likely don't need the vaccine.

That's the gamble for not taking the vaccine, if you get covid-19, you don't know if it will be the mild version, or the "killer" version! If you get the later, you loose!

I got news for you, people who are at high risk of dying are going to die regardless of whether or not they get this "amazing" vaccine.

You got played like a fiddle, and now you're all happy because you think you've been saved, which makes you indistinguishable from the suckers that give their hard earned money to televangelist scumbags. Bravo.

(03-15-2021, 09:21 PM)rothschild Wrote:

I got news for you, people who are at high risk of dying are going to die regardless of whether or not they get this "amazing" vaccine.

You got played like a fiddle, and now you're all happy because you think you've been saved, which makes you indistinguishable from the suckers that give their hard earned money to televangelist scumbags. Bravo.

Not dying from Covid-19 is just one thing less High Risk people have to contend with!

(03-15-2021, 09:39 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 09:21 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Not dying from Covid-19 is just one thing less High Risk people have to contend with!

That's right, "just one", and there are many other things that can -- and will -- end up killing us.

That's the part that just seems off to me. Why do some people get deathly sick ( besides for the obvious people who are elderly or have severe underlying health conditions where anything would hurt them) and others have nothing more than a common cold. I read an article the other day about a study how people who purposely wear their masks under their nose are more likely to be dishonest. That's fantastic news, but you'd think if they can get a vaccine out so quick they'd be closer to finding out why it makes some people deathly ill while not affecting others. Especially when billions of people have contracted it already. But it's great that we now know to avoid those cocksuckers who wear their masks under their nose.

RE: Covid vaccine - Duchess - 03-16-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:21 PM)sally Wrote: Why do some people get deathly sick ( besides for the obvious people who are elderly or have severe underlying health conditions where anything would hurt them) and others have nothing more than a common cold. I read an article the other day about a study how people who purposely wear their masks under their nose are more likely to be dishonest. That's fantastic news, but you'd think if they can get a vaccine out so quick they'd be closer to finding out why it makes some people deathly ill while not affecting others. Especially when billions of people have contracted it already. But it's great that we now know to avoid those cocksuckers who wear their masks under their nose.

I've always wondered why some people got so sick they died & others who tested positive didn't even have so much as the sniffles. It freaks me out, it's a fricken crap shoot.

Those who don't cover their nose don't take the virus seriously, it's that simple.

The vaccine was able to get out so quickly because it's been years in the making. 

RE: Covid vaccine - Maggot - 03-16-2021

Years?

RE: Covid vaccine - rothschild - 03-16-2021

(03-16-2021, 08:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: Years?

Decades, Maggot. Maybe even centuries. hah