Mock
Covid vaccine - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Covid vaccine (/thread-14539.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Covid vaccine - BigMark - 08-05-2021

We are not allowed to ask those questions, now back to our regular programming.

RE: Covid vaccine - sally - 08-06-2021

Yeah you'll get the stink eye for even asking. Since they want to turn the vaccinated against the unvaccinated and seem to have all the hospitalizations and death rates it's only fair that they include the other group, the group that already had it and recovered. Where are they in all of this, or are they not in it at all?

Are they accounting to the surge in any way shape or form? Obviously if unvaccinated people who were previously infected and getting seriously reinfected would be reported in the news, right? Duchess?

You can't just be going around saying Darwin and science and whatever else dumbshit you people say and not acknowledge that the unvaccinated people who already had covid have very little to do with this surge. They're not the ones in the hospitals or having breakthrough infections. If they were you'd sure as shit here about it.

RE: Covid vaccine - rothschild - 08-06-2021

The CDC funded research to make coronaviruses transmissible to humans, what else is there to know? They're evil and should be put down like rabid dogs.

I dont know what the fuck they do, but I'm going to wear my heavy duty construction mask and wait untill at least the third booster and most of the population vaccinated. Then if things are still heading south I'll just keep my huge mask on. And of course drink lots of gin and tonic while removing the mask. I dont want to pollute it as they're not a dime a dozen.

RE: Covid vaccine - Maggot - 08-06-2021

Well the illegals with the Kung flu ARE getting spread across the nation, they should be getting the Trump vaccine as soon as they cross.

RE: Covid vaccine - rothschild - 08-06-2021

(08-06-2021, 06:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well the illegals with the Kung flu ARE getting spread across the nation, they should be getting the Trump vaccine as soon as they cross.

The Democratic and Republican parties are the problem, Mag, not the illegals.

RE: Covid vaccine - Clang McFly - 08-06-2021

(08-06-2021, 07:36 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 06:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well the illegals with the Kung flu ARE getting spread across the nation, they should be getting the Trump vaccine as soon as they cross.

The Democratic and Republican parties are the problem, Mag, not the illegals.

Yeah, don't bad mouth the illegals. Most of them are his buddies from the Zeta Reticulon nebula. Tin+foil+hat+smiley

RE: Covid vaccine - Carsman - 08-06-2021

(08-06-2021, 03:05 AM)sally Wrote: I dont know what the fuck they do, but I'm going to wear my heavy duty construction mask and wait untill  at least the third booster and most of the population vaccinated. Then if things are still heading south I'll just keep my huge mask on. And of course drink lots of gin and tonic while removing the mask. I dont want to pollute it as they're not a dime a dozen.

Quandary people have: Wear mask or not to wear mask

Well if you're wearing a mask, why would you care if I'm not?
Your mask works, right?

Well if you're sober, why would you care if I'm driving drunk?
Your seat belt and airbags work, right? Sarcastic

A guy at work wore his paint respirator to a store, they wouldn't let him in because half his face was covered but its really the only thing that helps, the cheap paper masks that people wear are all phycological and do nothing. Put one on and breath on some glasses like people do to clean them. They get fogged up.

Yeah wearing cloth and paper over your face doesn't do much. You have to pull out the big guns for protection.

If people were really serious about masks they would be wearing the MC-3 type. You know the ones that really work. But they will wear the cheap paper masks to be with "The crowd" It's truly pitifull that people would just do what their told and not even ask or look into things for themselves. 

I think that is the game plan at this time though. Me I'm done with it at any rate.

RE: Covid vaccine - BigMark - 08-06-2021

sterilizing your hands after touching public shit and people is 100 times more effective than wearing a mask.

RE: Covid vaccine - MirahM - 08-06-2021

So should doctors and nurses and dental hygenists stop wearing masks?

They wear respirator masks, not dust masks or cute cloth ones with beads glued to it.

RE: Covid vaccine - BigMark - 08-06-2021

No they should wear a mask and MORE IMPORTANTLY wash their fucking hands 30 times a day.

RE: Covid vaccine - Clang McFly - 08-07-2021

(08-06-2021, 05:46 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah wearing cloth and paper over your face doesn't do much. You have to pull out the big guns for protection.

That's why I wear a magnum condom on my head and then rip an air hole in it just before i pass out.

RE: Covid vaccine - Duchess - 08-07-2021

(08-06-2021, 08:24 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Me I'm done with it at any rate.

Good

RE: Covid vaccine - Duchess - 08-07-2021

(08-06-2021, 10:11 PM)BigMark Wrote: sterilizing your hands after touching public shit and people is 100 times more effective than wearing a mask.

You learn that in science class?