Mock
Covid vaccine - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Covid vaccine (/thread-14539.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Covid vaccine - Duchess - 08-07-2021

United Airlines is going to require all 67,000 US based employees to be vaccinated. Every single day lately I see more & more United States businesses require this.

RE: Covid vaccine - rothschild - 08-07-2021

The shepherds have spoken: the sheep must be vaccinated!

RE: Covid vaccine - rothschild - 08-07-2021

(08-05-2021, 10:23 PM)sally Wrote: Why can't I find any data on hospitalizations and deaths among the reinfected who are unvaccinated? Is it because it's very rare that they even catch it again much less become hospitalized, even more rare than the vaccinated catching it and being hospitalized? Or is it because they keep track of everything else, but not that?

Notice also that our fake press makes no mention of those who are partially vaccinated. They're counted as unvaccinated, which is fraudulent reporting.

RE: Covid vaccine - Carsman - 08-07-2021

[Image: cartoon-masks.png]

RE: Covid vaccine - Clang McFly - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 08:46 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 10:23 PM)sally Wrote: Why can't I find any data on hospitalizations and deaths among the reinfected who are unvaccinated? Is it because it's very rare that they even catch it again much less become hospitalized, even more rare than the vaccinated catching it and being hospitalized? Or is it because they keep track of everything else, but not that?

Notice also that our fake press makes no mention of those who are partially vaccinated. They're counted as unvaccinated, which is fraudulent reporting.

Notice that you were partially aborted but we still count you fully born and human. Tin+foil+hat+smiley

RE: Covid vaccine - sally - 08-07-2021

I somehow quoted 6 other posts so nevermind, had to delete it all.

RE: Covid vaccine - sally - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 08:46 AM)rothschild Wrote:

Do you know how many children the flu kills each year? Way beyond this and that is a fact. Have you ever heard a bunch of dingbat nurses on social media pleading for people to get flu vaccines because they don't know what it is like to intubate someone's child from the flu, has anyone ever said that if you don't get a flu shot then you're selfish. Nope. Have so many people got so sick from the flu shot that they said they'll never take it again despite all the babies dying from it, yep! So spare me that greater good for mankind crap already. This isn't to you obviously, but you're the only one here to probably agree.

RE: Covid vaccine - sally - 08-08-2021

You know how much these old cocksuckers are infuriating parents that have had to worry about their kids catching the flu and dying and having to give them another shot every year? My 10 year old nephew almost died from it and nobody gave a fuck.  Fuck off already with your greater for the good already, dig down really deep if you can and you will see that you really don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. It's natural.

RE: Covid vaccine - sally - 08-08-2021

Wth

RE: Covid vaccine - Duchess - 08-08-2021

I don't think it's so much that people are actually caring about those that aren't vaccinated, it's people caring that the unvaccinated are a hazard to others they come in contact with.

RE: Covid vaccine - rothschild - 08-08-2021

The vaccines do fuck all to prevent transmission. All they seem to do is mitigate the seriousness for those who are most at risk for 6-9 months. Ivermectin, on the other hand, does help to prevent transmission.

Personally, I think it's for the best that Democrats stick with the vaccines. Blowing-kisses

RE: Covid vaccine - Maggot - 08-08-2021

Many Black people are not vaccinated, I blame Al Sharpton.

RE: Covid vaccine - MirahM - 10-07-2021

Is anyone here who got the covid vaccine getting the booster soon? Do you know anyone who has had a booster shot already?

RE: Covid vaccine - Clang McFly - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 11:43 AM)MirahM Wrote: Is anyone here who got the covid vaccine getting the booster soon? Do you know anyone who has had a booster shot already?

Not getting the booster unless required by work or other places. I'm glad I got the vaccine though. They will soon be requiring the unvaccinated  workers and those that don't provide proof of vaccination to get weekly Covid tests.

RE: Covid vaccine - Maggot - 10-07-2021

There are quite a few things that people do that are not good for other people. the list is long. This is just a test to see what can be done in the future for any number of things deemed "important"

It was only 6 months ago when nurses and hospital workers were getting medals and accolades for being so courageous during this thing, only to be kicked to the curb in the end.

RE: Covid vaccine - sally - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 11:43 AM)MirahM Wrote: Is anyone here who got the covid vaccine getting the booster soon? Do you know anyone who has had a booster shot already?

According to Maggot it only lasts two weeks  hah.

RE: Covid vaccine - Duchess - 10-07-2021

I'll get the booster when it's available, I'm waiting for Moderna to give the word and then I'll have to wait my turn. I don't know anyone who has received a third shot.

RE: Covid vaccine - rothschild - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 01:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: There are quite a few things that people do that are not good for other people. the list is long. This is just a test to see what can be done in the future for any number of things deemed "important"

It was only 6 months ago when nurses and hospital workers were getting medals and accolades for being so courageous during this thing, only to be kicked to the curb in the end.

The FDA advisory panel got the same treatment. Some of them stated for the record that these vaccines are killing more than a few people, and that for the general population they do more harm than good. But that's not the kind of science that the suits are interested in.

Meanwhile, Moderna's founders have found there way to Forbes' list of 400 richest Americans. Yay!

RE: Covid vaccine - sally - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 02:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'll get the booster when it's available, I'm waiting for Moderna to give the word and then I'll have to wait my turn. I don't know anyone who has received a third shot.

Well you better get it then because I just read that marijuana users are more likely to suffer break through cases.

RE: Covid vaccine - Carsman - 10-07-2021

MM wrote, anyone know someone who got booster shot.

Tried to copy and paste, but it didn't work. Click below

https://mockforums.net/thread-14701-post-861622.html#pid861622