Mock
Breaking news............. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Breaking news............. (/thread-1700.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Maggot - 01-07-2009

.........This is a record and and and I am amazed! Yowza,yowza,yowza.........[Image: 10_3_10.gif]..

- AnonyMoose - 01-07-2009

Is that today? Can I increase the count and further the record?

- ihatefucktards - 01-07-2009

DAMN! Did you happen to complete any work too today?

ihatefucktards Wrote:DAMN! Did you happen to complete any work too today?
I did about 15 minutes of it. ::lmao::

- ihatefucktards - 01-07-2009

wth!!!

well here you go anyways! slacker!
[Image: PostWhoreTrophy.gif]

- Maggot - 01-07-2009

Every other forum tossed him like a salad........but here he is finding a home[Image: 36_22_14.gif]....congratulations on this crazy if not amazing thread eating accomplishment.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

- LuMPyPussy - 01-07-2009

The man's like a blood stained diarrhea machine, he just never quits spewing smelly shit. This is probably his major accomplishment in life... posting online. Fucking loser. Fat, lipless loser.

Maggot Wrote:Every other forum tossed him like a salad........but here he is finding a home[Image: 36_22_14.gif]....congratulations on this crazy if not amazing thread eating accomplishment.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I would like to thank Jeebus, my dogs, and the guy that fixes my Hummers. I am proud to accept this award, and only wishdoucheass and LMPP would die horrible deaths before my time here draws toan end. Again, thanks to all of you soup chickens who made this accomplishment possible.

- Maggot - 01-07-2009

Your on a freakin roll!..........I have never seen anyone post 128 posteses in one day....once I thought that I had posted 38 in on one day I thought I had died! I did die!...the grass tickled my feet !.......laugh, laugh........till I thought I died!.....I did die! They buried me, the grass tickled my feet, laugh laugh!.....thought I died! I did die! They buried me! Grass tickled my feet! Laugh laugh...............

- Savage - 01-07-2009

Anyone can do that if they double, triple, and quadruple post like he does.

I'm not impressed.

- Sinister - 01-07-2009

The maniac is up to 132, now. ::blink::

Maggot Wrote:Your on a freakin roll!..........I have never seen anyone post 128 posteses in one day....once I thought that I had posted 38 in on one day I thought I had died! I did die!...the grass tickled my feet !.......laugh, laugh........till I thought I died!.....I did die! They buried me, the grass tickled my feet, laugh laugh!.....thought I died! I did die! They buried me! Grass tickled my feet! Laugh laugh...............

If you post that 155 more times you might catch up to me. ::lmao::

- Cynical Ninja - 01-08-2009

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:The man's like a blood stained diarrhea machine, he just never quits spewing smelly shit. This is probably his major accomplishment in life... posting online. Fucking loser. Fat, lipless loser.
::flip::

- AnonyMoose - 01-08-2009

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:The man's like a blood stained diarrhea machine, he just never quits spewing smelly shit. This is probably his major accomplishment in life... posting online. Fucking loser. Fat, lipless loser.
::flip::

I was able to bring that whore back to mock life with a post about her siblings dying of cancer. That bitch jumps through hoops like a fucking circus dog. Her and the nigger zenith - a bunch of trained lap puppies.

- Zenith - 01-08-2009

[user=74]AnonyMoose[/user] wrote: ::rotfl::
Quote:I was able to bring that whore back to mock life with a post about her siblings dying of cancer. That bitch jumps through hoops like a fucking circus dog. Her and the nigger that gave birth to me - a bunch of trained lap puppies.

The nigger is your momma??? Damn bitch boy, you really are as fucked up as you appear aren't you.

Besides, you seem to have some kind of warped impression that I really give a fuck about your levels of hatred toward your real life experiences. I bet if you asked, no one really would care that you worship black people and niggers of all races through your loyal posts about them.

With all the post whoring you have done, I bet anyone could count the number of entries that DO NOT have something to say about black people or niggers.

When you talk about people or things as much as you do, you are actually indicating how obsessed you are with them.

Tell me....."who hurt you sybil??" ::aww::

- Middle Finger - 01-08-2009

Hi Zenith, you vexy son of a bitch. ::wave::

- Zenith - 01-08-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Hi Zenith, you vexy son of a bitch. ::wave::
::bigg:: hi.

- AnonyMoose - 01-08-2009

Zenith Wrote:With all the post whoring you have done, I bet anyone could count the number of entries that DO NOT have something to say about black people or niggers.

When you talk about people or things as much as you do, you are actually indicating how obsessed you are with them.

Get to sleep Detroit nignog. You have to pick cotton in the field at sun-up. If you oversleep you will get the lash again. You and your foul smelling nigger buck male.

- Duchess - 01-09-2009

Hey Gomer, it's time for some new material, this shit old, it's lost what little power it may have had...It has become repetitious & dull...Kick it up a notch, you're puttin' me to sleep with the same ol' slams...We all know what to expect from you now & it's fast becoming a huge bore...A sleeping pill, if you will.......Oh my goodness, that just gave me an idea, jb is looking for a way to get a lil' sleep, maybe someone should direct her to your posts.

- LuMPyPussy - 01-09-2009

Duchess Wrote:Hey Gomer, it's time for some new material, this shit old, it's lost what little power it may have had...It has become repetitious & dull...Kick it up a notch, you're puttin' me to sleep with the same ol' slams...We all know what to expect from you now & it's fast becoming a huge bore...A sleeping pill, if you will.......Oh my goodness, that just gave me an idea, jb is looking for a way to get a lil' sleep, maybe someone should direct her to your posts.
Past tense, dear... very past tense.