Mock
Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park (/thread-3911.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Lady Cop - 07-17-2010

little Haleigh has been gone for well over a year, and has probably been consumed by alligators.
in a trailer park far far away (florida) is a cast worthy of the jerry springer show. most players are currently in jail on drug trafficking. (see photo of UC drug deal Smiley_emoticons_biggrin).
misty was daddy ron's underage girlfriend. she was 'caring' for the child when she vanished from the trailer. ron married misty briefly. wearing a formal black wife-beater tank top.
here's misty's mother who will soon be jailed for stealing a purse at walmart and forging checks. meth head. her daddy going to jail on drug offenses also.
her brother hank AKA tommy AKA dumbo in jail.
grandma hollars, sans teeth has appeared on TV to blame her grandson joe in Tenn.
i will clarify this mess as time goes by.

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Lady Cop - 07-17-2010

the bio mom is not in jail. just a dumb twat.
they all had to live in tents while police scoured trailer. ron got some beer and ugly tattoos with public money contributions meant to fund search.

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Lady Cop - 07-17-2010

grandma hollars

here is poor stupid misty in jail on the phone. she does not like jail and whines a lot. 34

the best recorded phone call was with her mother...misty has a bond of 1.5 MILLION bucks. so she asked her mom if 10% of that was $5000. mom said she thought so. 28
these people are not Rhodes scholars.

btw...i know that jail very well, that cell block (i have interviewed some female murderer prisoners in there, it's a PC block) and am in touch with some of the deputies. 47

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Luke Warmwater - 07-17-2010

there appears to be a whole lot 'o in-family humpin' going on....the single sperm that's being swapped around has got to be darn near tuckered out....

good point Luke...do you hear banjos?

(note: play theme from Deliverance for this thread)

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Duchess - 07-17-2010

How do these seemingly very stupid people get away with the perfect crime ? I should clarify, they are ALL stupid but, I'm referring to the young woman who was responsible for the little girl when she came up missing. How does she manage to get away with this? She doesn't seem like she could plan a dinner party let alone a murder.

if they ultimately get away with it, it's because there has never been a body found and they have all told so many lies about each other it's impossible to sort it out. someone will have to confess and get a plea deal. they'll say it was an accident. so the authorities got the whole lot of them on drug trafficking and they each are looking at very long sentences, consecutive. that's being held over their heads in hopes of getting to the truth.
also..nobody wants to take this to trial until they are sure it can be proven.

Whatta screwed up family...*ick*

misty was taken out of the jail not long ago to a dock on the st. john's river. she supposedly was showing where the child was roped to a cinder block and thrown in, possibly alive, by cousin joe. if that happened, the 'gators got the remains.

Jesus

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Lady Cop - 07-19-2010

Ronald Cummings Near Plea Deal
Father Of Missing Haleigh Cummings Remains Held On Drug Trafficking Charges

POSTED: Monday, July 19, 2010 news4Jax

PALATKA, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings, the father of kindergartner Haleigh who disappeared more than a year ago and who authorities fear is dead, will be held in jail for another month as his attorneys try and finalize a plea agreement with prosecutors on drug trafficking charges.

Prosecutors said they have surveillance videos showing five undercover drug deals involving Cummings.

Cummings was arrested in January and charged with five counts of selling prescription drugs. Authorities said the charges have no connection to the ongoing investigation of Haleigh's disappearance, which they now consider a homicide case.

Cummings' former wife, Misty, her brother and others were also arrested on similar charges. Investigators said Misty Cummings was with Haleigh the February 2009 night the girl disappeared and the last person to see her.

Jury selection for Ronald Cummings' trial was set to begin Monday, but the judge was told there was a tentative agreement that Cummings would agree to plead guilty to three of the five counts if the other two were dropped. A hearing was scheduled Aug. 20 to finalize that plea agreement.

If Cummings were to be convicted on all five charges, he could receive a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years in prison.

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Lady Cop - 07-19-2010

they're going to need a new cummings wing on the prison.

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- A woman accused of being involved in a prescription drug operation with Ronald and Misty Cummings was sentenced Tuesday morning.

Hope Sykes, a cousin of Ronald Cummings, received a minimum mandatory sentence of 15 years in prison after pleading no contest to a drug trafficking charge. She also faces $250,000 in fines.

The prosecution played an audio recording in court of a jail conversation Sykes had with her mother. They claimed it proved her lack of remorse for the crime.

"You know, I fucked up," Sykes told her mother in the call. "I'm not going to boot camp. I'm telling you what, they think I'm bad now, wait 'til I get out of that. ... I ain't getting no 15 years, mandatory or nothing. They can kiss my ass." 86 115

that certainly impressed the judge.

[Image: hopesy10.jpg]

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Lady Cop - 07-26-2010

new arrests, misty's lovely parents. 28

PALATKA, Fla. -- Over recent months, the parents of Misty Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr. have been seen on videotape visiting their children in the Putnam County Jail. Friday night, Hank Croslin Sr. and Lisa Croslin were also arrested, each on one count of purchasing cocaine and parole violations. (VOP means NO BOND).haha

Putnam County deputies said the two were among 15 people arrested during a neighborhood drug sting. According to the arrest reports, Lisa and Hank Croslin went to a known drug house and Hank Sr. went inside an made a purchase. Deputies said they were stopped about a block away and arrested.

[Image: 24405474.jpg]

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Duchess - 07-26-2010

That mother, Misty's mom, looks like an old hag & the reality is, she's only about 40-41, somewhere in that range. She looks like she's been rode hard & put away wet...*ick*

Where's her fuckin' teeth ?!

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Lady Cop - 07-26-2010

typical meth mouth. rotted or no teeth remaining.

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - God - 07-26-2010

I've got to say, you guys certainly know how to put people away for a long time.

What must you think of the UK penal system? Soft as shite?

(07-26-2010, 02:43 PM)God Wrote: I've got to say, you guys certainly know how to put people away for a long time.

What must you think of the UK penal system? Soft as shite?

well there's a whole other topic! but i have read UK cases for years now, old and recent (i love your wonderful old murders, ours are so boring!) and i think you should bring back hanging. maybe even burning at stake and the classic traitor death by hang/draw/quarter.

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - God - 07-26-2010

I bestow upon you the power of e-stoning!

You're my kind of Cop...

RE: Haleigh Cummings. an epic tale from the trailer park - Lady Cop - 08-06-2010

another of the dirtbag family off to prison. misty's brother hank sentenced an hour ago. the big squeeze continues.

August 6, 2010
Hank Croslin Jr. pleads no contest to two charges of drug possession.

PALATKA, Fla. -- One of the key figures in the Haleigh Cummings investigation was sentenced Friday morning on drug charges.

Hank Croslin Jr., who pleaded no contest to two trafficking charges after being arrested in January during a drug sting operation, was sentenced to 15 years in prison, 10 years of probation and a $50,000 fine.

Prosecutors were hoping he would be sentenced to the maximum 30 years.

Croslin was arrested in January, along with his sister, Misty Cummings, his ex-brother-in-law, Ronald Cummings, and two other people.

Croslin's parents, who are also in custody on drug charges, were in the courtroom for the sentencing.

Authorities said the drug charges the family members are facing are not related to Haleigh's disappearance. Ronald Cummings' 5-year-old daughter went missing from her Satsuma home in February 2009. Misty Cummings, briefly Ronald's wife, was the last person known to have seen Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared.