Mock
Nosy neighbors - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Nosy neighbors (/thread-7409.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Nosy neighbors - LuciferLynn - 02-14-2012

Who's got 'em? When I moved into my house, I had a lot of help from some friends. After we got all done, it was around 1 AM and the men grabbed some beers, some lawnchairs and sat in the yard and drank and bullshit. Around 15 minutes later, one of them came in and told me that the neighbor lady was taking their pictures from her windows. What the fuck? Who does that? For what? Crazy ass old bat. She's friends with my grandparents and is always calling them to tell them if I get home late or if I have friends over. It's like being 16 again.

RE: Nosy neighbors - Cynical Ninja - 02-14-2012

(02-14-2012, 04:57 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Who's got 'em? When I moved into my house, I had a lot of help from some friends. After we got all done, it was around 1 AM and the men grabbed some beers, some lawnchairs and sat in the yard and drank and bullshit. Around 15 minutes later, one of them came in and told me that the neighbor lady was taking their pictures from her windows. What the fuck? Who does that? For what? Crazy ass old bat. She's friends with my grandparents and is always calling them to tell them if I get home late or if I have friends over. It's like being 16 again.

Meanwhile in the Batcave.....

RE: Nosy neighbors - ramseycat - 02-14-2012

I have a few nosey neighbors. There are some old retired ladies that live on our circle. They are always watching us when we get out of the car. Or if I am working in the yard they walk by real slow to see what I'm doing. They gossip about everyone on the circle!! Call the cops if someone is parked in the street instead of their driveway. They need a hobby.

My mom lives a few streets over from me. Thank God the old bidies on my circle don't call my mom on me! hahahaa

RE: Nosy neighbors - Cynical Ninja - 02-15-2012

Have either of you absorbed the fact that no one here gives a shit?

RE: Nosy neighbors - Cracker - 02-15-2012

(02-14-2012, 05:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: circle.

circle don't call my mom on me! hahahaa

They should go over and slap the fuck out of your mom for raising such a fucking retard. You are old as shit and you refer to a cul de sac as a circle?

How did your mom not notice you are a fucking retard? Are you smarter than your mom? Holy Hell.

RE: Nosy neighbors - username - 02-15-2012

I just think it serves her right for moving in to a house next door to grandma's buddy. I bet they were being loud. Wouldn't you love it if your new next door neighbor, the first night they were there, threw a loud party in the yard and kept your ass up?

RE: Nosy neighbors - IMaDick - 02-15-2012

Noise stops at the sidewalk , doesn't it?

(02-15-2012, 12:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Noise stops at the sidewalk , doesn't it?

Huh?

You should be arrested as a public nuisance just on general principle.

(02-15-2012, 12:47 PM)username Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 12:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Noise stops at the sidewalk , doesn't it?

Huh?

You should be arrested as a public nuisance just on general principle.

Contrary to popular belief noise violations seldom end in an arrest.

even drunk people on their own property are pretty much ok, if the sound pretty much stops at the sidewalk, no harm no foul.

This is what happens when you live in government housing user, people are always pissed at each other.

my suggesting is to move into a tent if you have to but get out of the block housing.

RE: Nosy neighbors - LuciferLynn - 02-15-2012

Uh, I actually DID move in there b/c my Grandparents used to live on the other side of Nosy Nancy. They're elderly, obviously, and Grampa is very sick so I wanted to be close by to help them out more. They've since moved into a retirement home out of necessity but I still see no reason for her to be taking pictures - 1AM or not (or reporting back to my Grandmother what I'm doing) It's hardly her business. I don't take pictures of the RV parked in her driveway even though it's specifically stated thats not allowed.

You should set up a video camera in the yard and aim it at her house, she will stop taking pictures.

(02-15-2012, 01:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Contrary to popular belief noise violations seldom end in an arrest.

even drunk people on their own property are pretty much ok, if the sound pretty much stops at the sidewalk, no harm no foul.

I never said she should get arrested, peabrain but it's not a neighborly thing to do to keep your neighbors up the first night you move in.

You go ahead though and keep getting drunk and loud on your property and generally being an obnoxious neighbor. As long as I don't have to live next door to a white trash piece of shit, I'm cool with it.

(02-15-2012, 01:17 PM)username Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 01:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Contrary to popular belief noise violations seldom end in an arrest.

I never said she should get arrested, peabrain but it's not a neighborly thing to do to keep your neighbors up the first night you move in.

You go ahead though and keep getting drunk and loud on your property and generally being an obnoxious neighbor. As long as I don't have to live next door to a white trash piece of shit, I'm cool with it.

Jealous because you're not invited to the cool kids house? It shows.

It's MY property, I paid cash for that and the house. I'll do what the fuck ever I want. She rents.

RE: Nosy neighbors - ramseycat - 02-15-2012

(02-15-2012, 11:43 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 05:05 PM)ramseycat Wrote: circle.

circle don't call my mom on me! hahahaa

They should go over and slap the fuck out of your mom for raising such a fucking retard. You are old as shit and you refer to a cul de sac as a circle?

How did your mom not notice you are a fucking retard? Are you smarter than your mom? Holy Hell.

Really Crackass? You are getting more an more pathetic.

I live on a court. We call it the circle. Maybe, just maybe people use different terms for things in different parts of the country. I realize this is a new concept for you but look into it. Here is another example: soda vs pop. Or how about sneakers vs tennis shoes?

The only time anyone drinks on the front lawn in our subdivision is the July 4th block party.

Drink on your back deck. That's what white people do.

Dick, you have a fenced yard. I assume you live on a city street that doesn't have rules about fences because you can't have a tall fence around the front yard in a subdivision. You probably sit and drink on the front porch and whistle at ladies pushing strollers.

I AM in the back. One time I was even on the complete other side of my house (I got the corner lot, larger than most) and she was still taking pictures of people going in through the garage.

(02-15-2012, 01:23 PM)Cracker Wrote: The only time anyone drinks on the front lawn in our subdivision is the July 4th block party.

Drink on your back deck. That's what white people do.

Dick, you have a fenced yard. I assume you live on a city street that doesn't have rules about fences because you can't have a tall fence around the front yard in a subdivision. You probably sit and drink on the front porch and whistle at ladies pushing strollers.

I live on my property, I don't ask for permission to do anything.

I have a nice porch in front, i sit there if I want to, if I have music playing and a fire burning the ladies with the strollers stop and have a drink or talk , that's the way shit works here, I can't help it if you live an anal life in an anal neighborhood surrounded by anal people.

(02-15-2012, 01:21 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: It's MY property, I paid cash for that and the house. I'll do what the fuck ever I want. She rents.

Yeah, yeah, go ahead and bring down all the property values but try to understand that old couches aren't patio furniture, sheets aren't window coverings and hanging a Budweiser flag in your front yard won't endear you to any of your neighbors.

(02-15-2012, 01:25 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: I AM in the back. One time I was even on the complete other side of my house (I got the corner lot, larger than most) and she was still taking pictures of people going in through the garage.

Then start flashing your tits. That will make her stop. Old people hate tits.

(02-15-2012, 01:33 PM)username Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 01:21 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: It's MY property, I paid cash for that and the house. I'll do what the fuck ever I want. She rents.

Yeah, yeah, go ahead and bring down all the property values but try to understand that old couches aren't patio furniture, sheets aren't window coverings and hanging a Budweiser flag in your front yard won't endear you to any of your neighbors.

I don't know what kind of neighborhood YOU live in, or HAVE lived in, but quit mistaking it for mine.

Cracker! PAHAHAHA! I'm doing that. Bet she puts her camera away after that.