Mock
Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Ramsey Appreciation Thread (/thread-8406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - username - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 09:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 08:57 PM)username Wrote: One of the women is painting his nails right now. Smiley_emoticons_slash

That's just wrong, wrong, wrong. Jeezus.

Yeah. It's bad. Tattooed arms and blue nail polish just clash.

Can't wait to leave tomorrow.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Riotgear - 07-03-2012

No blue nail polish for me than.

Fucker! He's trying to sneakily rub my ass! Storms off. Sick pig! I'm going to break his damn fingers.

I'm truly pissed and disgusted. Dirty, cheating, fucking old man.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - JsMom - 07-03-2012

Kick him right square in the balls. Bass Ass Grin

Better yet, move....I got this. *Wham*

hah

I think you should give him a rub through and make him shoot a load in his pants. That'll slow him down for sure.

No! This is like every cheesey pick up line rolled in to one. Yuk. I just want to escape unmolested FFS. I would gladly kill/divorce my husband if he did this shit.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - OnBendedKnee - 07-03-2012

^
So much for, "for better or for worse".

(07-03-2012, 10:43 PM)username Wrote: No! This is like every cheesey pick up line rolled in to one. Yuk. I just want to escape unmolested FFS. I would gladly kill/divorce my husband if he did this shit.

If your husband did shit like that you should consider yourself blessed to be a vessel for the semen of such a virile master of a man.

Or get some uglier friends.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - HairOfTheDog - 07-03-2012

Why not just say, "dude, get your hand off my fucking ass"? The direct approach works best imo and depending on whether you choose to do it in earshot of others, it could make the remainder of the event a little more interesting.

If he tries to touch me again, I'm going to verbally beat him about the head. Scum bag.

Anywho, what else?

Hotd are you saying no means no?

(07-03-2012, 11:29 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Hotd are you saying no means no?

Yeah. He's from Tennessee. I don't think he gets that.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Duchess - 07-04-2012

(07-03-2012, 11:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Why not just say, "dude, get your hand off my fucking ass"? The direct approach works best imo and depending on whether you choose to do it in earshot of others, it could make the remainder of the event a little more interesting.

This was the best response & yes, say it in front of everyone. If you don't think his wife is a twat now you will when she defends his actions by saying it didn't mean anything because he was drunk. Women with men like that ALWAYS have a retarded excuse to justify that kind of bullshit.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - aussiefriend - 07-04-2012

HoTD said "fucking".

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Donovan - 07-04-2012

(07-03-2012, 09:37 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 09:13 PM)Donovan Wrote: @ Sally I object on the grounds that Donovan's relative dickheadedness is a pre-existing condition and therefore outside the statute of limitations herein. Further, since the legal question being raised is whether or not sally-ho was victimized at a tender age by being plied with free booze, the question of her character is the only relevant one.

Seems to me the question of character is irrelevant. Asked and answered.

Agreed. Quid Pro Quo would mean that we can stipulate that it be acknowledged that I am in fact a dickhead if it can also be admitted into evidence that sally is a boozehound tart with a dysfunctional history. However, since she has not yet clarified the discrepancy of her statements, to wit: 1) IF she received many, many free drinks for looking "Pleasant", and 2) IF she married right from high school, and 3)IF she has remained faithful for 20+years... Where did the occasion occur that she received all these free drinks, when did she find it necessary to rely on her pleasant looks to receive said drinks, WHO was the the provider or providers of said drinks, HOW old was she at the time of these drink exchanges, and WHAT did she offer in exchange for said drinks aside from a chance to gaze upon her pleasant looks?

These questions remain pertinent in the case at hand because Sally has in fact called me a liar, and I have submitted clear evidence that she is the one hiding the truth.

I believe I am justified in demanding answers or an immediate retraction of said statement, and let it also be noted that sally is a potty mouth which speaks further to her lower tier upbringing.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - aussiefriend - 07-04-2012

Don't worry about Sally, she can drink like a man and speak like a sailor.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Duchess - 07-04-2012

(07-04-2012, 07:07 AM)Donovan Wrote: sally is a potty mouth which speaks further to her lower tier upbringing.

I couldn't let this go by...

...I like cuss words & I love cussin'. I was raised in an upper middle class home & educated by nuns. I don't think you have a valid argument. 33

That is all. Carry on.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Donovan - 07-04-2012

Potty mouth. Get thee to a nunnery.