Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-13-2011, 01:24 PM)pspence Wrote: I think too that Maytee is into witchcraft and setting spells on Ms T...that really creeped me out talking about "they are pregnant and have children"...I hope Ms. T stays safe with her children...I don't think she had anything to do with any of it...

Welcome pspence. I disagree with the notion that T wasn't involved. I've given her the benefit of the doubt, but after reading what LE just released, I'm now fully convinced that Maytee was onto something right off the bat.

hope that fbi are still involved in this case.
(02-13-2011, 11:04 AM)curiouscat Wrote: Yes it is! I think this is the info the public has wanted to hear/read about and IMO the release of this article makes me think the arrest will be very soon. LE usually comes straight out with the profile, letting the killer or killers know their secrets are out just before the proverbial shit hits the fan for them. I think they just told the public and TW's crew "Wat up" Smiley_emoticons_smile Let's see.....this quote caught my attention and should theirs too.
"He suggested the killers are young — 18 to 30 years old — and likely are high school dropouts from broken homes. They may live with an older relative, and if they work, they have nonskilled jobs at a fast-food restaurant or gas station. Now what group does that sound like that?

Also stating that the scene, was an organized act(only organized in that they planned and intended on torturing and killing) perpetuated by disorganized criminals (sounds like them again) and the means of murder was very cruel, appears to have been driven by jealousy and the desire to cause suffering of the victims all points back in the direction of the DC and his gang of Niggaz 'as they seem to consider this name a loving term of endearment".

I think you're spot on Curiouscat. Disorganized might also imply that evidence was left behind.
(02-13-2011, 01:35 PM)Unknown Wrote: I will never stop giving information on you. I will not stop until my last bit of energy has been taken, and neither will the person that fills in my steps. Come to my place, and I will put the fear of god in you.

I assume this is to A.G.?

Cheers

Glad to see your post unknown. Stay safe!
First off Ms. T has had more abortions then you can count on your hands and feet. she sleeps with everyone and anyone. When she gets pregnant she goes to all the guys she slept with and says they need to pay for the abortion. The rest of the kids are just a paycheck. so I wouldn't feel at all for her. She may have not murdered lisa and johnny but shes has had her fair share of killing babies.
What did the LE just release?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I am concerned that the kids who were visiting Lisa's the night before
may have left DNA which could get confused with the DNA of the actual
perpetrators.
(02-13-2011, 01:35 PM)netsleuth Wrote: Interesting article. Certainly points to the T crew.

Disorganized criminals - check

18-30 (this may eliminate ZB, by the way) - check

Questionable employment status - check

Lives with/off older relatives in spite of being adults - check

Unusual plastic bag weaponry - not unusual in some forms of pop culture - (video, movies etc.) Other gangs have used this form of torture/murder as well, as we've noted here. It's also possible that the bags were brought to carry loot from the imaginary safe, and used to murder in a pinch?

Hmmm. I wonder if any of the idiots left prints on the security system pamphlet? That might be a bit difficult to explain.

Translation of AG's recent FB rant.

so does anyone want to admit to calling crimestopper on me?

Shit, someone turned me in!

all of u fuck niggaz n bitches need to get it together foreal..sell ur soul for some short shit... sell ur soul perioddd....

We had an agreement. "Ganstas" don't snitch.

very sad but we do live in a city full of snitches, informants, u know shit like that......

Says it all, doesn't it? He knows he was "informed" upon. This nails it for me. The dude is guilty IMHO.

whatever u call a person that can commit a crime but not do the time that comes wit it.......

He's afraid one of his "niggas" - who was potentially involved, or knew information, flipped.

The next post is an attempt to cover for his ignorance above. I wonder, does Wocka Focka have a song about death row?

Sounds about right to me also Net Smiley_emoticons_smile Can't wait to see a certain individual or 2 or 3 in a lovely brown Lucas County jumpsuit
welcome KarmaK and Pspence~~Smiley_emoticons_smile

and nice to see you again Unknown. people have missed you. if you were at wakes or funerals, can you give us your perspective? you don't have to of course.

NetSleuth:
What did the LE just release? Are you talking about the ariticle in the blade with all the profiles or is there more recent info? This case is driving me nuts!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(02-13-2011, 01:45 PM)pspence Wrote: What did the LE just release?

Nothing but The Blade published a new article about this case. Go back to post #2205

Sorry PS, I see you've already read it Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-13-2011, 01:37 PM)sharit Wrote: hope that fbi are still involved in this case.

I'd imagine they are.
new people...here is a link that may help you get an avatar. i've been trying to PM everyone, and it's too many!

http://mockforums.net/thread-4825.html

the FBI has been involved from the start. for their labs i think.

(02-13-2011, 01:45 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I am concerned that the kids who were visiting Lisa's the night before
may have left DNA which could get confused with the DNA of the actual
perpetrators.

Good point! I think it will depend on where the DNA is? Also, some of the kids who partied at the house, could be involved in the crime. I guess the only comfort I have is that the DNA in the parents bedroom, on the victims, under their nails etc. differs from DNA on a beer glass.
(02-13-2011, 01:47 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Sounds about right to me also Net Smiley_emoticons_smile Can't wait to see a certain individual or 2 or 3 in a lovely brown Lucas County jumpsuit

Yes indeed.

I went to the wake and the funeral of lisa, yes. She looked really good. She was widely cared about by so many. She honestly filled a lot of peoples hearts and was always looking for the good in people.
(02-13-2011, 10:30 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: I agree she could be charged with inciting, and I don't know why that one woman on FB wouldn't want them emailing her, I think AG was emailing her defending Ms.T and she told them to stop, I say let them talk!! Let them email all day if they want!

Agreed. Shit, I'll set up a page to hear what they have to say!
(02-13-2011, 11:54 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Sorry this was so long, but there are girls like Tiffany that do anything for scummy guys, no matter how big or how small! And that's what I think she is doing, protecting another scummy guy, how many times do you think she protected her other ex DC or lied for him, countless I'll bet!

Remember, she IS a "down ass bitch."

Quote:a woman who is a lady but she can hang with thugs. She will lie for you but still love you. She will die for you but cry for you. Most importantly she will kill for you like she'll comfort you. She is a ride or die bitch who will do whatever it takes to be by your side. She'll be your Bonnie if you are her Clyde. Thugs love these bitches and they show this by showering them with stacks of cash, flashy jewels and rides.

Ja Rule wrote a song about his" Down Ass Bitch" and since then all thugs aspire to get one.

(02-13-2011, 01:35 PM)Unknown Wrote: I will never stop giving information on you. I will not stop until my last bit of energy has been taken, and neither will the person that fills in my steps. Come to my place, and I will put the fear of god in you.

APPLAUSE!

(02-13-2011, 02:05 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 11:54 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Sorry this was so long, but there are girls like Tiffany that do anything for scummy guys, no matter how big or how small! And that's what I think she is doing, protecting another scummy guy, how many times do you think she protected her other ex DC or lied for him, countless I'll bet!

Remember, she IS a "down ass bitch."

Quote:a woman who is a lady but she can hang with thugs. She will lie for you but still love you. She will die for you but cry for you. Most importantly she will kill for you like she'll comfort you. She is a ride or die bitch who will do whatever it takes to be by your side. She'll be your Bonnie if you are her Clyde. Thugs love these bitches and they show this by showering them with stacks of cash, flashy jewels and rides.

Ja Rule wrote a song about his" Down Ass Bitch" and since then all thugs aspire to get one.

Well I hope shes down to fry with him too.