Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-22-2011, 08:28 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: The way the bags and Duct Tape was uesd on JC and LS was defenately "TO KILL"...If I can locate the Video of Maytee gesturung with her hands as she explained the wrapping of the tape around their heads I see her motioning as if the bag in place was wrapped tightly by tape not just to secure the bag to their necks but it was wrapped repeatedly around their heads. She also says tape ina bag or something like that was left next to the bodies.

I can see the perps bringing duct tape with them if they planned to use it to restrain the kids, but the use of the bags is so horrific that I just can't imagine the type of person who could do this. Shooting them would be different somehow because it's quick, but to watch them struggle and suffer would take a sadist.
PLEEEEEEZE

hit quote button of person you want to quote. when your post box appears type your comment UNDER this ----> [/quote]

then preview your post. your posts, some of you, are running together and impossible to figure out.

(02-22-2011, 07:54 PM)JustSayin... Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:51 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:11 PM)JustSayin... Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:09 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 05:33 PM)Jane Wrote:

zero... that thought has crossed my mind a few times. i know that the uncle reported that there was not a safe in the house and he is seemingly a reliable source. the only reason i can think for him to announce there wasn't a safe if there really was is maybe to get someone to open their big mouth... you know
"naw man... those bytches be lian. we busted the shyt out that safe."

i don't know... i guess always a possibility... maybe far fetched though.

p.s. how was my first attempt at ghetto talk?

yo!! Justsayin..
u got da talk down..lol....

Here is that video where Maytee explains with her hands the way the tape was on her son and the remnants left in a bag near the body. Can you give me an opinion why there are no tears streaming down from her eyes. I have lost someone dear to me and the last thing I could hide were my tears.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?sectio...id=7938127
Why is this Serita given a pass?
(02-22-2011, 08:00 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:53 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:42 PM)lawheeze Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:17 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Does anyone think that Johnny might have been totally innocent that night?

Could the bags have been put on and Tiff told to get someone to
take them off while they were still alive or do you think the perps
wanted them dead?
I don't think the perps put much thought into preserving a happy ending for Johnny and Lisa. The tape was only for the purpose of killing them. If you throw your loot and drugs into a bag, you don't tape the bag shut. You just carry it out.

Tightly taped bags and tied hands indicates to me that the perps didn't care if they died at best and deliberately wanted them dead at worst. But it has occurred to me that Tiff may have thought there was a chance they could be saved when she raised the alarm, and even that it may have been part of the reason she offered to drive John Sr to the house.

i agree... i don't think they wanted them to live or be found alive. they could have left them in a way that assured they would live if that was the case rather than counting on someone finding them before they died or sending someone (tiff) back to the house to "save" them. it's way too complicated.
for example... if they wanted them to live but not see their faces they could have used blindfolds vs. bags. if they wanted them to live after they used the bags to scare the shit out of them they could have ripped holes in the backs of the bag right before they took off... something to that effect... JMO.

Well if it is true about ls tongue was cut -- then she saw the perps.....
just putting that out there
(02-22-2011, 08:35 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: SOMEBODY has to know something!!! Locals, what are you hearing?

I've heard rumors it was AP.
I have always been curious as to why Tiffany put up the photo line-up (one with Corrigan flipping a bird) at the time she did. Now that she went private, the photos are no longer available. But the photos were old and put up a week or so after the murders. For some reason I think Tiffany was making a statement. One with Corrigan saying FU. And another with Tiff, J, V and his girlfriend posing for a picture.

The timing always bothered me. No AP/AG. But J instead. Dang, I wish I would have saved that photo. But ya'll have seen it. Evidently J left for NCarolina around the time of the murders. However, I have seen him posing for a photo in homage of Johnny a week after the murders with Johnny's cousin.

Probably just me reading too much into it. But seeing that Corrigan photo always made narrow my eyes in suspicion. Why put that photo up at that time?
(02-22-2011, 08:52 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Why is this Serita given a pass?

Because we haven't found her fb. Or know anything else about her. She's a smart girl, evidently.

(02-22-2011, 08:56 PM)wanttoknow Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 08:35 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: SOMEBODY has to know something!!! Locals, what are you hearing?

I've heard rumors it was AP.

You are not alone.....looks like someone called crimestoppers a while back and Jane was able to snag a copy of his distain.

- Jane - 02-13-2011 03:08 AM

AG just posted this, 3 minutes ago, on Facebook

so does anyone want to admit to calling crimestopper on me? all of u fuck niggaz n bitches need

to get it together foreal..sell ur soul for some short shit... sell ur soul perioddd....very sad but we

do live in a city full of snitches, informants, u know shit like that...... whatever u call a person

that can commit a crime but not do the time that comes wit it.......
Without any word from LE I find myself questioning everything. I'm looking at fb pages of people that have nothing to do with it except being a fb friend of a friend. I hope something is said soon.
(02-22-2011, 08:52 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Why is this Serita given a pass?

Sharita/sarita whatever in the hell her name is, is given a pass because by both Tiffany & Maytees admissions the only part she played in this was the go between person between the two of them. There is no suspicion or evidence that she had anything more to do with it then to recieve a phone call from Tiffany & make a phone call to Maytee.
(02-22-2011, 03:42 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Storm: Also, can you put that FB link in the private forum link?

do you mean the case links thread? that's not private. it's a sticky in the crime forum, anyone can see it.
the crime forum is no longer private since we changed hosts.

post 241 here:

http://mockforums.net/thread-3953-page-18.html

links:
http://mockforums.net/thread-4892.html

Which FB link, LC?
(02-22-2011, 03:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 03:45 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 03:42 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Storm: Also, can you put that FB link in the private forum link?

do you mean the case links thread? that's not private. it's a sticky in the crime forum, anyone can see it.

http://mockforums.net/thread-4892.html

Oh, shit! Smiley_emoticons_stumm I put links in there to the peeps on the fringes (VD & B, etc). Sorry! I thought that was your response to my request for the private forum space to share those links.

i took care of that and PMed you to that effect.
no reason for the links to be private, it's public information.

Oooooooh! Do you mean that we can link to VD & B, and all of the other people's FB & MySpace pages as long we don't write their names? In other words, all links are fine, just not names?
(02-22-2011, 03:55 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 03:16 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
It keeps getting asked "Where is Sherita's FB". Obviously not EVERY PERSON has a facebook. IE: LadyCop! I know it's hard for people to believe, but perhaps she doesn't have one?

i've not seen one.

Looks like the minor doesn't have one either.

Was the minor Z.B.? Is the only way we knew about Z, then, via Unknown?
(02-22-2011, 08:09 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 08:00 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:53 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:42 PM)lawheeze Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:17 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Does anyone think that Johnny might have been totally innocent that night?

Could the bags have been put on and Tiff told to get someone to
take them off while they were still alive or do you think the perps
wanted them dead?
I don't think the perps put much thought into preserving a happy ending for Johnny and Lisa. The tape was only for the purpose of killing them. If you throw your loot and drugs into a bag, you don't tape the bag shut. You just carry it out.

Tightly taped bags and tied hands indicates to me that the perps didn't care if they died at best and deliberately wanted them dead at worst. But it has occurred to me that Tiff may have thought there was a chance they could be saved when she raised the alarm, and even that it may have been part of the reason she offered to drive John Sr to the house.

i agree... i don't think they wanted them to live or be found alive. they could have left them in a way that assured they would live if that was the case rather than counting on someone finding them before they died or sending someone (tiff) back to the house to "save" them. it's way too complicated.
for example... if they wanted them to live but not see their faces they could have used blindfolds vs. bags. if they wanted them to live after they used the bags to scare the shit out of them they could have ripped holes in the backs of the bag right before they took off... something to that effect... JMO.

I never thought of blindfolds, but you're right - the bags and the tape around them must mean they were meant to die. But a part of me thinks that when Tiff was told about what had gone down (say when she picked them up or when they were concocting their alibis), SHE may have thought they had a fighting chance because she hadn't been in the house and seen them for herself. Maybe I'm giving her credit for having a small piece of a heart that night, I don't know....

And what makes you think she was NOT in the house, I don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth. I'm not totally convinced that she didn't drive the perps. to the house to rob the place and kill Johnny and Lisa, and possibly wait in the car until the deed was done. People like her are not to be trusted......period.

My opinion of course.

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
Storm: Oooooooh! Do you mean that we can link to VD & B, and all of the other people's FB & MySpace pages as long we don't write their names? In other words, all links are fine, just not names?

RELEVANT facebook links. principals. parties to case. not mothers of named people (Tiffany), friends of friends, i do not know how much clearer i can be. people who are named in mainstream media and by LE. not everyone else in their circle.

(02-22-2011, 03:57 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 02:46 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Talked to my brother again today. He says the FBI contacted his boss to get info on a newly former employee. (I won't give the name unless I have permission to) BUT I looked up this person on FB. He's a 20 yr old male, looks like he joined FB at the end of January & right on the top of his FB friends is AG/AP.

Could that newly former employee and the suspect EastcoastKat refers to below be the same GUY?

(02-20-2011 04:45 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:

1ST PERSON:
I was told that it is concerning the murder of Lisa and Johnny. I have no idea of what his initials are. I don't believe the neighbors know him personally. From what I was told he knows he's a suspect and has been hiding out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if this guy has anything to do with the case they'll find him soon.

That was an EastCoastKat post?

ECK - was that quoting a Toledo local?

I think this is the 1st time I have heard this....

There was no forcible entry relating to a home invasion; however it appeared as if someone had been searching through a part of the home, according to Det. Stooksbury. It is believed Lisa and Johnny knew their killer(s).

I have heard others say it, but not LE. (in bold)
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
Is it possible, that Lisa's car was in the garage and the car in the driveway was the perp's?
Hibye
(02-22-2011, 09:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Storm: Oooooooh! Do you mean that we can link to VD & B, and all of the other people's FB & MySpace pages as long we don't write their names? In other words, all links are fine, just not names?

RELEVANT facebook links. principals. parties to case. not mothers of named people (Tiffany), friends of friends, i do not know how much clearer i can be. people who are named in mainstream media and by LE. not everyone else in their circle.

Shit, I just realized who Storm was. You keep addressing "Storm" and I would think who the fuck is Storm? Shit, I finally figured it out.