Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
What is everyone in shock now! LOL NOW NO ONES TALKIN! 115
I have given Maytee the posts that some of us here have asked me to give her! =) Im sure she'll appreciate it since its not down talkin her or her family! NO SAYIN ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE everyone has an opinion! I will continue supporting her becuase unless u've lost a child U have no clue the hurt and suffering shes going through! Thats ALL!
(03-03-2011, 09:46 AM)concerned Wrote: Lat night I was told that BC and MM was arrested in Kanas and I could see the APB that was put out on them by googling the Marion couty sherrifs department apd with their names and it would show the APB put out on them. My link wouldnt work. I stated it was KS not MN. BC is being held in the Lucas county Sherriff Department for Aggravated Burglary. I called and found that out. That is fact. Federal Marshalls went and got them in Kansas. That is fact. Rumor is they acted like they were going to Mexico to have an alibi. This is not fact. I will try to get the correct like later today, I do find it odd that Fedaral Marshall went to KS to bring them back for Aggravated Burglary in Ohio.

As far as Mexico goes, you can see on BC's fb wall when he changed his
location to Mexico City, Mexico. From that point on, there are people that
post about him being down south in the heat etc. So if they found him in
Kansas, then yes, it was a ruse to send LE on a wild goose chase, or
they were on their way there and stopped off in Kansas, which is just
stupid because kansas is not on the way to Mexico when, according to
BC's fb status posts, *its a hundred degrees in the city and its the middle
of winter* and stating in a reply on another status that his back was
against the wall.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

I think it's safe to say that most have compassion for Maytee. It's the voodoo bullshit that tends to bring out the snark in us.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I understand duchess! Im just sayin thats her thing and thats her way of dealing I guess! Im not gonna say I believe in that kinda stuff but HEY if she does! OK THEN! I just feel soooo bad for her family and Lisas! This is just to terrible to describe or even imagine! =( Like I say.....If it was my child Ud heard some crazy shit outta my mouth as well but nothing of that sort! I myself wish WHOMEVER di this the WORSE MOST HORRIBLE SLOW PAINFUL DEATH AS WELL! I also know GOD will take care of it! After all God is the one whom pulled me through my sons death as well as good friends and MY FAMILY! I just hope JUSTICE COMES SOON FOR HER! so she can get a little sense of peace! u know?
(03-03-2011, 01:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: What is everyone in shock now! LOL NOW NO ONES TALKIN! 115

i'm glad to see you here, and i understand perfectly why you feel between a rock and a hard place. Maytee may think you're disloyal, but that's not true. you have wanted the truth to come out as much as the rest of us. and tried to facilitate that happening.

Maytee has another forum here anytime she wishes to talk. a LOT of people read here. more than those who read at facebook.
nobody here will denigrate her if she chooses to speak. she would be treated like the grieving mother she is.

On February 22...."Sgt. Schiavone said he believes the drug-related crime was a professional "hit," instigated by actions of the victims." - Could take this to mean "they really pissed someone off" On 128 BC said "stay away from my peoples n talk in front of tha rite ones cuzz they gunna get ya'll. talkin crazy serious shit. they waitin n im there! sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"The crime was not a random neighborhood robbery and the sergeant believes the suspects are likely no longer in the area. "Nobody needs to be worried about that," he added." -

One could take this to mean "we know he's not in the area because we just found his nigga ass hidin' out like a bitch in Kansas"
(03-03-2011, 09:46 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 02:38 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [quote='EastCoastKat' pid='138844' dateline='1299076889']

My condolences on the loss of your brother, I hope the fond memories of your brother out weigh the addiction memories for you, in the end sometimes that's all we have...drugs have really taken so much out of so many in this country....I'm sorry for your loss.
(((hug))) Thank you! and I hope your nephew, is doing well now in life, and has put all these troubles behind him.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
(03-03-2011, 01:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 01:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: What is everyone in shock now! LOL NOW NO ONES TALKIN! 115

i'm glad to see you here, and i understand perfectly why you feel between a rock and a hard place. Maytee may think you're disloyal, but that's not true. you have wanted the truth to come out as much as the rest of us. and tried to facilitate that happening.

Maytee has another forum here anytime she wishes to talk. a LOT of people read here. more than those who read at facebook.
nobody here will denigrate her if she chooses to speak. she would be treated like the grieving mother she is.

Thanks LC~Your right all I want is the truth and Justice!
(03-03-2011, 01:34 PM)Nina Wrote: On February 22...."Sgt. Schiavone said he believes the drug-related crime was a professional "hit," instigated by actions of the victims." - Could take this to mean "they really pissed someone off" On 128 BC said "stay away from my peoples n talk in front of tha rite ones cuzz they gunna get ya'll. talkin crazy serious shit. they waitin n im there! sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"The crime was not a random neighborhood robbery and the sergeant believes the suspects are likely no longer in the area. "Nobody needs to be worried about that," he added." -

One could take this to mean "we know he's not in the area because we just found his nigga ass hidin' out like a bitch in Kansas"

115 115 115 Right! For him to be so gangsta and not scared of shit! HHUMM Why the hell was he hiding? lol
(03-02-2011, 02:38 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 10:41 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Professionals, not in my opinion, unless just getting paid takes you from amateur to professional. Ruthless, merciless, disgusting forms of humanity, yep.

It was a story worth telling, and I can totally relate. My younger brother struggled with crack cocaine addiction for many years- and everyone in my family just knew, that if he continued to use drugs, something would happen to him. We stood by him through rehab, but within a few months, he was using crack again.
One day he showed up at my home in a state of shock, and looked like he had lost all color, just totally pale. He told me that just hours before coming to my place, he had a gun to his head, that someone was about to shoot him, and he barely talked him out of it.
Still, this was not enough for him to quit. When he ended up in prison over this addition, I was almost relieved, because I hoped that after doing 2 years, it might be long enough for him to get past the addiction.
But he got out, started hanging back with his old crowd, and went right back to the drugs, and another prison sentence eventually.

Just a couple of years ago, I got that call I prayed would never come, and once I was able to stop screaming, and actually speak, the first thing I asked was " who did this? who killed my brother?"
I was convinced that someone had killed him. And I was wrong.
He died from an overdose of crack cocaine....

Dang Snoopy! Sorry to hear...It sounds like we could be from the same family. Too many stories to relive right now. Ya'll will have to wait for the bookSmiley_emoticons_smile
(03-03-2011, 01:40 PM)LoserCity Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 02:38 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 10:41 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Professionals, not in my opinion, unless just getting paid takes you from amateur to professional. Ruthless, merciless, disgusting forms of humanity, yep.

It was a story worth telling, and I can totally relate. My younger brother struggled with crack cocaine addiction for many years- and everyone in my family just knew, that if he continued to use drugs, something would happen to him. We stood by him through rehab, but within a few months, he was using crack again.
One day he showed up at my home in a state of shock, and looked like he had lost all color, just totally pale. He told me that just hours before coming to my place, he had a gun to his head, that someone was about to shoot him, and he barely talked him out of it.
Still, this was not enough for him to quit. When he ended up in prison over this addition, I was almost relieved, because I hoped that after doing 2 years, it might be long enough for him to get past the addiction.
But he got out, started hanging back with his old crowd, and went right back to the drugs, and another prison sentence eventually.

Just a couple of years ago, I got that call I prayed would never come, and once I was able to stop screaming, and actually speak, the first thing I asked was " who did this? who killed my brother?"
I was convinced that someone had killed him. And I was wrong.
He died from an overdose of crack cocaine....

Dang Snoopy! Sorry to hear...It sounds like we could be from the same family. Too many stories to relive right now. Ya'll will have to wait for the bookSmiley_emoticons_smile

Sorry for Ur Loss Snoopy! =(
MOTHERFUCKER!
(03-03-2011, 01:48 PM)lawheeze Wrote: MOTHERFUCKER!

Ut O! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

28 I'm delighted to see y'all are getting the hang of it.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-03-2011, 01:49 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Ut O! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

it's OK, it's how we get to the next page! hah

a little thing with the software because the thread is so long. but i am determined not to split the thread.

(03-03-2011, 11:17 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: So, MM is out..

MM NEW INFO POST:
fucc u hater's i'm stack'n paper why you hate'n tell the fed's to find me i'm ready now my money right ...an my money still right after i got snitched on an i'm back out lames you can't stop my shine...

MM: i'm out now bitches what you gotta say an for the nigga's that got somethang to say holla at me now......

Someone asked MM, how you doin?
MM Reply: not shit laughin at these snitch ass niggas

don't know if BC is out...his post are old.

Forget the Ebonics courses they teach at universities, they need to bring on the Gangster because I can't understand what the hell these kids are trying to say!
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
I went to this page:
http://oh-lucascounty.civicplus.com/forms.aspx?fid=41

It is an email form that you can fill out and send to the Sheriff of Lucas County, so I filled it out like this:

Jane Q. Citizen
123 Main Street
Toledo
There has been absolutely no news or publicity releases or updates to the public on where this investigation stands.The whole city and the rest of the world would like to know what is being done in the John Clarke/Lisa Straub investigation??? Two young lives have been lost in a horrific manner and there is NOTHING to report, except in Holland-Springfield Journal:
Sgt. Schiavone said he believes the drug-related crime was a professional "hit," instigated by actions of the victims." Please the public deserves more than this, which implies the victims brought this on themselves, where are the Press releases??

So, if anyone wants to go there and send an email form and ask why aren't there any Pressers or any information, except that the "victim instigated it" and it was a "profession hit" just click on that link. Maybe they will realize that a lot of people are not going to watch this just fade away!
I sure hope Maytee will come here and join us at least she wont get banned for speakin her mind! =)
Well I have to go get my son from school so Ill catch up with everyone soon! =) SEE YOU SOON MOCKERS