Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats wrong with IMaDick?
Is he OK? Is he a "Rock lobster"?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I am worried about Dick. I think he misses Smegma's presence deeply and doesn't know where to channel his energy.

We love you Dick. You will get over the loss. It's better to have loathed and lost than never to have loathed at all. There's plenty of piss in the sea. Time heals all wounds...
I'm ok if you're not a jealous bitch.

If you are then you probably get visions of cactus when you read my posts.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-12-2012, 10:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I am worried about Dick. I think he misses Smegma's presence deeply and doesn't know where to channel his energy.

We love you Dick. You will get over the loss. It's better to have loathed and lost than never to have loathed at all. There's plenty of piss in the sea. Time heals all wounds...

Thanks Hot D I knew I could count on you to be completely off base.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm a little bored with banter.

What else can you people do?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-12-2012, 10:26 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm a little bored with banter.

I can play Smoke on the Water on my telephone key pad.

It's not all about you.

In fact I would guess none of it is about you.

do you see a thread title with your name in it?

John Adams

(02-12-2012, 10:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I can play Smoke on the Water on my telephone key pad.

This is a much better offering.

Maybe the absence of drama created a void.

Anybody have any dirty secrets?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I just bought a couple coins for my dansco album. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Would you ever sell your coins, Maggot?
(02-12-2012, 10:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: Would you ever sell your coins, Maggot?

Nowhy sure, if I'm trading up.
Then they aren't an investment. They are a hoard. You are Smaug.
(02-12-2012, 10:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: Then they aren't an investment. They are a hoard. You are Smaug.

I'm a collector, I love coins. I love the way they feel in my hands. I like their design, the reflective fields, the cameo contrast. I like the sound they make on a table and I can tell a silver coin from a clad coin from the feel of it. I love the history and the different designs, the earlier the better. I once loved Libertyhead dollars or "Morgan" dollars as much I had the entire run except for the 1895 proof but am now into half dimes and anything before 1830.
What do you collect? Dust?
Books. I love books. I love the library. I love the way books smell. I don't know if I'm a hoarder of books or a collector, but I think they will probably stopped being produced during our generation. Everything's going to be electronic. I embrace technology, but appreciate the tangibles.

I thinks stamp and coin collecting could both be very interesting. History.
Smaug was intimately familiar with every last item within his hoard.

hah
I have been getting rid of collections. I used to collect first editions and glass, but I'm not into it anymore. I kept one or two useful, nicer pieces and gave the rest away to family/friends.

I feel like our possessions own us sometimes.
(02-12-2012, 11:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: Smaug was intimately familiar with every last item within his hoard.

hah

Yep. He was the master. It didn't matter how much he had, he loved every last little piece. And he would fuck you up if you disturbed his hoard.

You are Smaug.
(02-12-2012, 11:22 PM)Cracker Wrote: I feel like our possessions own us sometimes.

I think this is very true. I have never missed anything that I've gotten rid of after holding onto it for years and years and from move to move. Now, just the books, pictures, and vinyl matter. Everything else is expendable and I don't pick up anything new unless I really need it. Freeing...

(02-12-2012, 10:50 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 10:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: Then they aren't an investment. They are a hoard. You are Smaug.

I'm a collector, I love coins. I steal them from my children and grandchildren.

The truth will set you free.
Commando Cunt Queen
As to what's wrong with Dick, nothing that a full lobotomy, electroshock therapy and intensive medications can't fix. I think.
Commando Cunt Queen