Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-03-2012, 03:13 PM)justme Wrote: There sure have been a lot of interesting posts lately. Thanks to everyone for their input. I love reading the facts AND everyone's opinion. Mine has remained the same since day one--that Maytee opened her big mouth and unintentionally caused the chain reaction resulting in the deaths of Lisa and Johnny.

Greetings! so glad you are on board with us.

Something unintentional like mentioned above could have happened, you smell a rat somewhere! that's for sure! Johnny & Lisa had friends on the East side also and they probably knew about the trip Mr & Mrs Straub were taking. It's all a terrible event what happened! Why the plotting to bring in bags and duct tape?

Wish this crime had never happened I feel very very sad for the Straubs.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(05-02-2012, 08:47 PM)NightOwl Wrote: New posts to-day on Court Dockets re Cameo Pettaway and Samuel Williams requests for discovery by Defendants' Lawyers' is quite lengthy & due to this they could extend the trial date, conversation about the safety of witnesses and a supplemental on Facebook pages added.

Yup, looks like they have #3 confidential witness. As far as the lengthy request from the Defendant's' attorneys, I think that has been asked and answered. DNA doesn't lie. They are beating a dead horse. And each side agreed on who would do the DNA testing and how. I see a big DENIED on that one.

To want to introduce facebook postings is ridiculous, imo. I hate that, I really do. The State of Ohio needs to leave that crap out of the equation. I admit that 99% of what I know came from trolling facebook, but it is not evidence. Facebook? Come on! It is trivial shit talk. And what one ate for dinner. And on and on and on. It gives me info on family and friends, but not much more.
(05-03-2012, 04:41 AM)shitstorm Wrote: She obviously cares nothing for her kids. As for getting married .... a wife can't be forced to testify against her husband. It may be as simple a reason as that.

I am a bit confused. I thought that the married immunity only covered things that happened when you were married not prior and then you get married so now you are covered. Or is this something different and now that because they are married she simply won't be forced to testify against her husband on anything.
I am under the understanding that she now cannot be forced to testify against him...or maybe he against her?? I can't even begin to imagine what she is/was thinking!
spouses cannot be forced to testify against each other. the exception is when it involves abuse of a child.
this is a general statement and may vary in different jurisdictions.

more:

http://definitions.uslegal.com/m/marital-privilege/

&

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionar...+Privilege

(05-03-2012, 08:14 PM)queen bitch Wrote: I can't even begin to imagine what she is/was thinking!

queen bitch, would you like to take a guess? very strange how Starla waits until Sammy boy is in jail to marry him! look how many months he was free prior to being arrested! then she lost the children over it according to you. Why would any woman be so foolish? another idea is she involved also? IMO
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(05-03-2012, 07:06 PM)Adub Wrote:
(05-02-2012, 08:47 PM)NightOwl Wrote: New posts to-day on Court Dockets re Cameo Pettaway and Samuel Williams requests for discovery by Defendants' Lawyers' is quite lengthy & due to this they could extend the trial date, conversation about the safety of witnesses and a supplemental on Facebook pages added.

Yup, looks like they have #3 confidential witness. As far as the lengthy request from the Defendant's' attorneys, I think that has been asked and answered. DNA doesn't lie. They are beating a dead horse. And each side agreed on who would do the DNA testing and how. I see a big DENIED on that one.

To want to introduce facebook postings is ridiculous, imo. I hate that, I really do. The State of Ohio needs to leave that crap out of the equation. I admit that 99% of what I know came from trolling facebook, but it is not evidence. Facebook? Come on! It is trivial shit talk. And what one ate for dinner. And on and on and on. It gives me info on family and friends, but not much more.

I disagree regarding Facebook, when it comes to a vicious brutal crime like this, I say the State of Ohio has the right to enquire who the victim or victims may have texted prior to the murders and the criminals who committed the crime.
Henry David Thoreau
Nightowl, trust me I truly believe she knows something or was involved. I have met her. She changed drastically after she started dating Sam. Her children are in a much better place now! Both fathers of the older children are GREAT dads and care for these kids deeply. The baby (Sam's) is in custody of her mother. She only gets them Supervised..... I do not look for that to change, as she feels she has done no wrong. Just her and Sammy being picked on .... I hope the whole truth comes out and all quilty parties pay for their role in these murderer!
(05-03-2012, 09:49 PM)queen bitch Wrote: Nightowl, trust me I truly believe she knows something or was involved. I have met her. She changed drastically after she started dating Sam. Her children are in a much better place now! Both fathers of the older children are GREAT dads and care for these kids deeply. The baby (Sam's) is in custody of her mother. She only gets them Supervised..... I do not look for that to change, as she feels she has done no wrong. Just her and Sammy being picked on .... I hope the whole truth comes out and all quilty parties pay for their role in these murderer!

queen bitch, I do trust you! I do believe everything your saying! we all want justice and the whole truth.

Respect-applause to you, NightOwl.
Henry David Thoreau
Who is Amy and what is the ring you're talking about? Was a ring mentioned in court documents?
(05-03-2012, 11:44 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Who is Amy and what is the ring you're talking about? Was a ring mentioned in court documents?

Amy Teneyck is on the Discovery she had several interviews with the Lead Detective Kozak, she received a receipt for a ring, all the dates are on the Court Dockets, my guess is she turned this ring in and we've no idea if it belonged to Lisa, Mrs. Straub or even Johnny, Eric Taylor is the one she is connected to, he's the father of her one child. His mugshot is on here along with Watson & Griffin. Amy consented to a search of her apartment, there is also a report from Amy T on some DVDs. Amy is a friend on Cameo Pettaways Facebook.
Henry David Thoreau
Thanks, NightOwl. Keeping up with this cast of characters requires being on this all the time! You've done an amazing job of that.

So, this chick was questioned and the receipt means the cops took this ring that was in her possession? Pretty curious, eh? No reason they would confiscate a ring unless one was reported missing from the Straub home or from Lisa, I would think.

I hope these monsters who did this (maybe more than the two charged) were stupid enough to distribute stolen items that will be another nail in their coffin.
From Maytee justice page on Facebook posted 3 hours ago.

"If justice is denied, let the law of karma take the ride.

Nothing in this world is done without a price."

I honestly don't know how these devils' that did this deed can sleep at night!
Henry David Thoreau
(05-03-2012, 02:16 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i understand from the judicial grapevine that some defense lawyers and their minions made a visit to view the Straub house. back in April.

that just previews the likelihood that jurors, at some point, will go inside and view the crime scene.

it must be hard on the Straubs to have curious people hanging around.

I hate the thought of strangers being in my home, even when they were accompanied by a realtor when I was selling a house. I can't imagine how much it would suck under these circumstances...the army of assholes working to free the scum accused of brutally killing your daughter! Who could possibly be less welcome in your home? Especially since so much of the house was involved in the crime...Jeff and Mary Beth's bedroom and closet, etc. What a friggin' nightmare for them.

On the upside, all of you suspicious Mockers will have outside confirmation that the wall cavity in the closet contained plumbing for the shower (not a safe) and the basement is "hiding" a ping pong table, a pool table, a furnace and a sump pump (not the illegal farming operation of the cabal led by Drug Lord Lisa). I just hope they didn't discover the pre-brainwashed sex slaves in-the-making hidden in the attic that Jeff brought back from Russia on the promise of a job and introductions to wealthy American businessmen that are too busy ruling their empires to find a suitable wife! Now THAT would be embarrassing! (AAAAHA! The key was for the shackles! Lisa had to make sure they each got their half a Clark Bar and glass of water each day while the Straub's were on vacation!)

Run with that one, rumor-mongers.
Will somebody explain this to me??? Is the state asking to change the trial date??????

5/4/2012 1 Title : MTN:MOTION FILED
FILED BY PROSECUTOR
STATE'S MOTION TO CONTINUE TRIAL DATE
PARTY : D1 - WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD

5/4/2012 2 Title : MTN:TO COMPEL FILED
FILED BY PROSECUTOR
FIRST MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY

5/4/2012 3 Title : PLD:MEMORANDUM
IN RESPONSE TO STATE'S MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(05-04-2012, 01:41 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Thanks, NightOwl. Keeping up with this cast of characters requires being on this all the time! You've done an amazing job of that.

So, this chick was questioned and the receipt means the cops took this ring that was in her possession? Pretty curious, eh? No reason they would confiscate a ring unless one was reported missing from the Straub home or from Lisa, I would think.

I hope these monsters who did this (maybe more than the two charged) were stupid enough to distribute stolen items that will be another nail in their coffin.

Hello shitstorm, I try to help a little. You've been here since the start and it's cool your still here and you've had some marvelous posts on here. I like you and I like Michigan!Smiley_emoticons_smile

Do you remember "pinkyfloyd" mocker? wish he would come back!

I'm going to ask "mustang" if Mr. Straub had a coin collection and dinars
mustang is a close family friend, this was your question away back.

I'm in agreement with your last paragraph above lets hope that is the case!!
Henry David Thoreau
(05-04-2012, 04:27 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Will somebody explain this to me??? Is the state asking to change the trial date??????

FILED BY PROSECUTOR

FILED BY PROSECUTOR

yep. not surprising. delay delay delay is a defense game.
witnesses forget, they go away, whatever.

(05-04-2012, 04:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 04:27 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Will somebody explain this to me??? Is the state asking to change the trial date??????

FILED BY PROSECUTOR

FILED BY PROSECUTOR

yep. not surprising. delay delay delay is a defense game.
witnesses forget, they go away, whatever.

The Prosecutor is asking the Court for a delay they have a third witness a male that just came forward. William's Defense team also has not turned over discovery information requested by the State, delay until July 2012. They need time to get everything verified from this witness.

Fantastic! I say to another witness, I want the State to win big!
Henry David Thoreau
i thought defense also wanted delay/continuance..i may be very mistaken! that's usually a defense tactic.
withholding discovery is one way to accomplish that.

fascinating memo by defense in response to prosecutor.

PDF document.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/obpublicacc...3a141a9e69