Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ramsey Appreciation Thread
That thread will either be a monumental success or a dismal failure.
(07-03-2012, 01:57 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: That thread will either be a monumental success or a dismal failure.

I'll predict not ONE lady will post a photo of their ass.
(07-03-2012, 02:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 01:57 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: That thread will either be a monumental success or a dismal failure.

I'll predict not ONE lady will post a photo of their ass.

Meaning if not a single lady here posts a photo of her ass or if two or more do so, you will be correct.
(I agree.)

I wouldn't put my ass on Mock for love or money. It's bad enough my other personal pix were swiped, I can only imagine what would become of my ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-03-2012, 02:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wouldn't put my ass on Mock for love or money. It's bad enough my other personal pix were swiped, I can only imagine what would become of my ass.

I promise it won't appear later with a beard.hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I have to agree with Duchess. There is no telling what some of you fools will do with our ass shots.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I feel safe in speaking for Dick here.

If anyone also shows a glimpse of their whisker buscuit in their pic, they'll get extra points.

hah
(07-03-2012, 02:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I promise it won't appear later with a beard.

hah Fucker
(07-03-2012, 02:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I feel safe in speaking for Dick here.

If anyone also shows a glimpse of their whisker buscuit in their pic, they'll get extra points.

hah

whisker buscuit??? hah well there is one I haven't heard.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's because a whisker biscuit is an arrow rest attachment for a hunting bow.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hahahaha! *face palm*
(07-03-2012, 01:04 PM)Donovan Wrote: Answer the question, Sally-ho. Did you or did you not pay for drinks "in trade"

The answer to your retarded question is no. I've been married since highschool and and any partying prior to that consisted of a bunch of kids pitching in on a 12 pack and finding someone to buy it.

The point I was making in the other thread was that cute highschool or college girls are not the ones who get suckered into footing the bill for the party. That only happens to goofy looking dumbasses such as yourself.
(07-03-2012, 02:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I'll predict not ONE lady will post a photo of their REAL ass.
FTFY
Isn't underage drinking illegal, Sally?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-03-2012, 02:24 PM)Donovan Wrote: Isn't underage drinking illegal, Sally?

Getting caught drinking when you're underage is illegal, otherwise it's normal behavior.
John Adams

(07-03-2012, 02:10 PM)IMaDick Wrote: That's because a whisker biscuit is an arrow rest attachment for a hunting bow.

hah
Are they playing kickball with your heart Ramseykittens?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Lying and ass. This is Gear's kind of thread.
(07-03-2012, 02:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 02:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I feel safe in speaking for Dick here.

If anyone also shows a glimpse of their whisker biscuit in their pic, they'll get extra points.

hah

whisker biscuit??? hah well there is one I haven't heard.

For your enjoyment:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...er+biscuit
That's gonna be the name of my next band

"Whisker Biscuit" Fucking awesome.