Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-15-2013, 07:29 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: If you knew who they are, why did you offer $50K to have them delivered to you?

...because she's a lying POS, that's why, but you already know that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-15-2013, 07:29 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
FULL JUSTICE 2013 PROMISE NO THREATS!

Finally!
Pettaway gets 6 years in prison for assaulting girlfriend
Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2013/0...gLKsx2p.99

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
6 FKIN YEARS BYE BYE POS CAMEO PETTAWAY ROT IN HELL NOW COWARD LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!
1Like · · Share · about an hour ago via mobile

I was just coming in to post that! This is wonderful news, wonderful! Yay! *happy dance*

An Oregon man who was acquitted last year in the slayings of a young couple in Springfield Township was sentenced today to six years in prison for beating up his girlfriend.

Cameo Pettaway, 23, of 922 Mambrino Rd., pleaded no contest last month to felonious assault for an Oct. 14 incident involving Sarah Rupert.

Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Stacy Cook rejected defense attorney Rebecca West-Estell’s contention that the incident was the result of extreme intoxication. Ms. West-Estell had asked the court to send Pettaway to the Correctional Treatment Facility in Toledo so that he could be treated for substance abuse problems, but Judge Cook cited his lengthy juvenile and adult criminal record in sending him to prison.

“You are a danger to the community. You are a danger to the people you’re in a relationship with,” she said.

HaHaFuckinHa, you POS.

hah Good for his ass.
You all can move faster than I can !!! Just about broke my neck !
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]

Hibye

[Image: Cam_zps506014f3.jpg]

I wish LC could see this day. Like so many she was infuriated & hugely disappointed when he walked free. This isn't a lot of time but it's something & I'm grateful for that.
http://www.13abc.com/story/22045275/came...way-gets-6-
years-behind-bars#.UXWn8z_cMoY.facebook

Does anybody have the ability to slow this down ! I think maybe I saw Maytee ! She's been absent from FB for a few days !!!
6 FKIN YEARS BYE BYE POS CAMEO PETTAWAY ROT IN HELL NOW COWARD LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!
1Like · · Share
18 people like this.

Misty A. Johnson That's all the bastards got?
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Annamarie Tyner They finally found him guilty?!!! Thank god!
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Jennifer Leona Goble guilty on what charge..(which one) not your kids crime? I thought that bastard got into more trouble with his g-friend? which case is this? He BETTER NOT have only got 6 FUCKN Years for Johnny and lisa! if so, Im disgusted!
2 hours ago · Like · 1

Jessica Onym If they only gave him six years, the legal system has failed us once again.

Jason Fritts Assault on his. G/F
https://www.facebook.com/cameo.pettaway.7?fref=ts
This is great news to hear! Now hopefully he'll mess up while he is in there and stay in there longer. OR he'll squeal like a little piggie and tell what he knows!!! What he had before was nothing he is going away to prison now! Duchess i hear you on that wish, me too!
(04-22-2013, 05:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hibye

[Image: Cam_zps506014f3.jpg]

I flippin' love this. hah
(04-22-2013, 03:51 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: Pettaway gets 6 years in prison for assaulting girlfriend
Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2013/0...gLKsx2p.99

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
1Like · · Share · about an hour ago via mobile

Yes!
Dancingparty

Now, if there were others involved outside of dipshits Sam & Cam, maybe Pettaway can be enticed to spill while incarcerated.

Wish his sentence were longer, but it's way better than knowing he's out freely doing his thug thing.

(I wish LC were here to see this too; I hope SC sees it soon).
She (Judge Cook) noted that domestic violence and assault charges were dropped six times because the victim failed to appear.

This time, the victim appeared in court but asked the court to be lenient with Pettaway.

“I understand there are some points in a person’s relationship where it almost starts to seem normal what happens, and I’m not willing to accept that as an excuse for what you did,” Judge Cook told Pettaway. “You hurt this woman severely.”

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2013/0...sault.html

Pettaway seems unable to control his impulses; hope he has the impulse to talk and talk while he's caged up.

Hats off to Judge Cook for not agreeing to sentence him to rehab or be lenient with him. Real time is long overdue; hope it's a very rude awakening.
From the Justice for Cameo Facebook page 2 hours ago.

[Image: 66038_572698016098276_1836553599_n.jpg]
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Oh look, he's saying bye bye!
(04-24-2013, 09:44 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Oh look, he's saying bye bye!

That's one down for Maytee, and doesn't appear she even had to use any of the reward money to get this sewer rat maggot behind bars.

Was it the karma hexes that done him in, or simply the fact that he's a brainless thug who likes to hurt people and could no longer play the system? IDK.

Nice to see him caged up with no women to bash around around for a long time.

I really think (hope) he might crack behind bars. Mote it be.
I'd like to say thank-you! to Judge Stacy Cook. I was very pleased.

Hope it brought some comfort to Johnny and Lisa's family & friends.

I certainly don't understand all these people that rally around this thug especially women. How smug he is with the salute.

Just a week ago a TBTNToledo "Take Back the Night Toledo" took place a community to end violence against women. They have a Facebook page set up.

https://www.facebook.com/TBTNToledo?fref=ts

Taken from The Blade 4 19 2013

Judge Wagner's Good Idea

Last weekend, a “Take Back the Night” rally protested violence against women in Toledo, reminding this community that it can and must do better. Toward that end, Municipal Court Judge Michelle Wagner’s proposal for a domestic-violence docket is an important initiative.

The annual rally began with a teach-in, at which local agencies that provide help to victims of domestic and sexual violence explained what they do and how they can help. Then there was music, followed by personal testimony.

Read more Blade editorials

Throughout the United Auto Workers Local 12 hall were “silent witnesses” — silhouettes representing 70 area women who were killed over the past decade. Two women killed in greater Toledo in recent weeks, Kaitlin Gerber and Amy Ross, were not yet represented.

Each silhouette told the story of a woman the system failed to protect. Victim after victim was killed by a threatening boyfriend or husband, usually with a gun. In almost every case, there had been a protective order, which didn’t deter the enraged assailant in the least.

The rally also featured homemade T-shirts created by survivors and victims’ families. One told the story of a 10-year-old girl who was molested by a trusted 45-year-old man.

Another told of a spring break trip that ended in the rape of a young woman by two male “friends,” as other men looked on. The shirts named the attackers.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine has said that neither society nor the legal system has been able to protect women well from men who want to hurt them. That is unconscionable.

We can do better by putting more force and weight behind protective orders. We can legally entitle a stalked and terrorized person to police protection. Police can shadow high-risk stalkers and fit victims with necklace and bracelet alarms.

Judges and prosecutors can educate themselves about domestic violence, with the help of the many training programs that are available nationally. Some prosecutors and judges can specialize in this area: Judge Wagner’s call for a domestic-violence docket is the most important immediate reform Toledo can make in the wake of the Gerber case.

Under Judge Wagner’s plan, one Municipal Court judge would handle all domestic-violence cases. This change could occur within a year, at no added cost to taxpayers, she says.

A domestic-violence docket not only would allow a judge to develop expertise, it also would give the court memory and each case continuity. It would make miscommunication and lack of communication less likely. And it would make a judge’s threat assessment more accurate.

No self-respecting community can shrug at 72 women who were killed by former intimate partners. Toledo can stop blaming victims of violence and take practical steps to do better. Judge Wagner has identified a vital first step.

Excellent idea Judge Wagner.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(04-24-2013, 12:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I really think (hope) he might crack behind bars.

Especially if he serves the full sentence. Which he better..