Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
(05-29-2013, 06:30 PM)username Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 06:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You're not so big that I can't take you out.

Might as well be ready. You know you're going to be stuck with all the restaurant bills when you visit him.

I'd never do that. I'd cook all her meals for her.

Are you getting an attitude with me? You're not so big that I can't take you out.

Suuure.

*coughMOISTUNDERPANTScough*
That's OK Nazis only had about 10-20 years to raise all the hell they did. Very precise and pinpoint killings and mutilations.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-29-2013, 09:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Might as well be ready. You know you're going to be stuck with all the restaurant bills when you visit him.

I hope she likes beanie weenies.
(05-29-2013, 09:37 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 09:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I hope she likes beanie weenies.

I(and my brother) cook dinner for mom and dad every night, I assure you we eat more than beanie weenies. Like burgers, pork roasts, pork chops, spaghetti, salmon, cod, chicken breasts, sloppy joes, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausages, etc.
(05-29-2013, 06:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I did no research on this place. I simply joined because Ma invited me. I was surprised myself that I wasn't banned from here with Ma and Gear. I trolled when I first joined but ever since Ma outed me I have been "moistly" a straight shooter. I will not apologize for being who I am and oversharing my life.

Uh huh.

I don't believe you.

Fat unemployed transvestite in his late 30s who still lives with and mooches off his parents.

You are either the most pathetic excuse of a human being ever to post here or you are a lying wind up merchant.

I believe the latter and I'm not the only one.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-30-2013, 12:05 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I(and my brother) cook dinner for mom and dad every night, I assure you we eat more than beanie weenies. Like burgers, pork roasts, pork chops, spaghetti, salmon, cod, chicken breasts, sloppy joes, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausages, etc.

I eat a well varied diet even though I am a porker on welfare.

Yet another button pushed.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-29-2013, 09:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: That's OK Nazis only had about 10-20 years to raise all the hell they did. Very precise and pinpoint killings and mutilations.

Absolutely.

Check out the mohammed/ninja thread soon in the members only forum to see just how fucked up the nazis were.
(05-29-2013, 09:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: dar-days-341.jpg]

hah

Crash is right, I'd make you a sammich, I'd make him one too as well as Kid but it would have to be a super special occasion and I wouldn't just make it, I'd build that bitch. *nods*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-30-2013, 01:48 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-30-2013, 12:05 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I(and my brother) cook dinner for mom and dad every night, I assure you we eat more than beanie weenies. Like burgers, pork roasts, pork chops, spaghetti, salmon, cod, chicken breasts, sloppy joes, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausages, etc.

I eat a well varied diet even though I am a porker on welfare.

Yet another button pushed.

Oh puhleez, like you don't like pushing everyone's buttons, HYPOCRITE. Ooh look at me I'm a Cynical Ninja, I think I'm cool and way better than everyone else. Oh noes, noone cares that I eat niblet corn and don't have time for corn on the cob, I better post it again.
(05-30-2013, 12:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Oh puhleez, like you don't like pushing everyone's buttons, HYPOCRITE. Ooh look at me I'm a Cynical Ninja, I think I'm cool and way better than everyone else. Oh noes, noone cares that I eat niblet corn and don't have time for corn on the cob, I better post it again.

Anytime you feel like leaving the playground to join the adults in the staff room just let us know ok? There's a good lad.
(05-30-2013, 02:27 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-30-2013, 12:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Oh puhleez, like you don't like pushing everyone's buttons, HYPOCRITE. Ooh look at me I'm a Cynical Ninja, I think I'm cool and way better than everyone else. Oh noes, noone cares that I eat niblet corn and don't have time for corn on the cob, I better post it again.

Anytime you feel like leaving the playground to join the adults in the staff room just let us know ok? There's a good lad.

Ok, Daddy, I'll let the professionals continue pwning you. The WAHMBULANCE is on its way. They're sending you a lifetime supply of butthurt cream as well.
(05-30-2013, 04:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Ok, Daddy, I'll let the professionals continue pwning you. The WAHMBULANCE is on its way. They're sending you a lifetime supply of butthurt cream as well.

Wahmbulance? Butthurt cream?

Bwah ha ha!

Where do you get your material from? A piece of paper inside of a Christmas cracker?

The invitation is still open to leave the McDonalds play place and join the adults in the actual restaurant itself. You can't have coke though I don't want you getting hyperactive enough to have another tantrum.

Bad boy! Naughty boy! To your bed with no supper.
(05-30-2013, 04:47 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-30-2013, 04:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Ok, Daddy, I'll let the professionals continue pwning you. The WAHMBULANCE is on its way. They're sending you a lifetime supply of butthurt cream as well.

Wahmbulance? Butthurt cream?

Bwah ha ha!

Where do you get your material from? A piece of paper inside of a Christmas cracker?

The invitation is still open to leave the McDonalds play place and join the adults in the actual restaurant itself. You can't have coke though I don't want you getting hyperactive enough to have another tantrum.

Bad boy! Naughty boy! To your bed with no supper.

I tried to enter the actual McDonald's restaurant but it was blocked off by one pathetic adult windbag/douchebag and a room full of stinky, stale hot air. Come join the rest of us in the playplace also known as Mock Forums.
(05-30-2013, 06:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: “I tried to enter the actual McDonald's restaurant but...

...They wouldn't let me in because they know I just go rummaging around the bins looking for leftovers”.

Yeah I can't say I blame them.
(05-31-2013, 08:57 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-30-2013, 06:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: “I tried to enter the actual McDonald's restaurant but...

...They wouldn't let me in because they know I just go rummaging around the bins looking for leftovers”.

Yeah I can't say I blame them.

Nah, my brother used to work as a manager at McDonald's. He'd bring me more non binned "leftovers" than I could ever eat.
Always work available for the willing at McDonalds I don't suppose you ever asked your brother if he had any vacancies so you could sell big macs instead of stuffing your fat face with free ones?
nevermind
(05-31-2013, 12:43 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Always work available for the willing at McDonalds I don't suppose you ever asked your brother if he had any vacancies so you could sell big macs instead of stuffing your fat face with free ones?

I actually interviewed for a job at his McDonald's. His Nazi boss was worried about me not being able to take orders from my younger brother and nepotism despite my assurances to the contrary and the fact that they had a mother and daughter working together there.

I've got a seasonal job for you, Clang if you're willing to relocate. I'd stick your ass on a tractor, honey and you could cut fields all the live long day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]