Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON
Smiley_emoticons_shocked.................Blasphemy!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

It's game day for everyone but me & Bronco fans.

It pains me but I have to root for the Cowboys later. I'd do almost anything to keep those fuckingNewJerseyGiants from winning.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Touchdown!!! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Maggottyboo, please don't read my Pats comment. 27

Suh sucks, seriously. The NFL has got to do something about this guy. I don't know what, take him off the field for an extended period of time, I guess. Fines don't work with him. Please don't give me any shit about this being a violent sport, I already know this, Suh does more than push the envelope & I think he's a dangerous man.

I've always been a Clay Matthews fan. He makes me want to flex & rawr in my living room, he's a badass but he's got some assholiness going on, I noticed it last year and it looks like he has picked up where he left off. Jerk.

The Pat's win didn't come easy. Heh Heh...Heh

The Jets win was a nailbiter!
The Jets got by on the skin of their teeth.
The Chiefs win!! We are already halfway to our record from last year...we can do it!!

I am really glad that Coach Reid has a win for his first game there.
Holy Shit Duch, your team looks awesome!
Eagles win! Yay!
(09-09-2013, 08:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Holy Shit Duch, your team looks awesome!

I'm over the moon with happiness today. It was the most exciting game to watch but I couldn't enjoy it at the time. It was almost overwhelming at moments. I am so proud of my team. I'm hoping to see a repeat on the NFL channel today so I can watch it like a normal person, I was a hotmess leading up to that game.

Fifty three plays in the first half alone! It happened exactly as I knew it would, the opponent was gasping for air on the field, they had no time to gather their wits. It was awesome to watch the plays come together. It's being said that Shady will accumulate 1000 rushing yards in no time, he's off to a hell of a start.

We have 3 games in 11 days. I'm going to enjoy the win today but tomorrow is a new day & it will be time to start freakin' out about Sunday and the Chargers.
Holy shit... they tried as hard as they could to lose that game. How many times have we watched that happen?
(09-10-2013, 10:26 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Holy shit... they tried as hard as they could to lose that game. How many times have we watched that happen?

You need a better attitude, young man. This is a new era, get with the program, straighten up & fly right. I have an abundance of confidence, enough to share if you need some.
(09-10-2013, 10:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 10:26 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Holy shit... they tried as hard as they could to lose that game. How many times have we watched that happen?

You need a better attitude, young man. This is a new era, get with the program, straighten up & fly right. I have an abundance of confidence, enough to share if you need some.

No sweat... I've been an Eagles fan for a loooong time. I'm used to it.

Suh has been fined one hundred thousand dollars for that hit I commented on up there ^^^^^. It's probably not even one measly percent of his contract.
Week 2 Picks (9-7 overall):

NE over NYJ : My gut says Jets can pull this off, head says 'no'.
Minny over CHI : Vikes bounce back and get very rare win at Soldier.
ATL over StL : Falcons hold off surprising young Rams.
Car over BUFF : Letdown for Bills after coming so close last week.
Wash over GB : Pack 0-2? Upset of the week.
Mia over IND : Luck's luck runs out when he's not facing the Raiders.
Dallas over KC : Romo & Co. knock Andy Reid down a peg.
PHIL over SD : Vick stays healthy for another week.
Cleve over BALT : Somehow, some way, Browns win here.
HOU over Tenn : Texans roll after scare last week.
Det over ARIZ : Most think Lions fall here, but Reggie Bush is X-factor.
TAMP over NO : Everyone is on the Saints jockstrap but me.
Jax over OAK : Holy hell, the Raiders suck.
Den over NYG : Peyton hangs 40+ on Big Blue. Ha!
SF over SEA : 'Hawks highly touted 'D' gets exposed by young Mr. Kaepernick.
CIN over Pitt : The Steelers offense is officially listed as 'Missing In Action'.

I'm going to love seeing Peyton spank his little brother. Go Peyton!

Have you guys heard anything about the 'Skins faking injuries/cramps in order to have a moment to catch their breath on Monday night? Seriously, no professional would do that, would they? I kinda laughed when I first heard that rumor but someone told me not to be so quick to write it off. I want to read your opinion.
MS, not sure about the Dallas/KC game. It's in Kansas City, and the fans have been given something to cheer about. There is a reason that Arrowhead has been named "loudest stadium in the NFL" for many years. (I know Seattle is trying to take that title.) Make the fans happy, and we will cause some chaos. The fans of any team can affect the game...if they know what they are doing.

What do you mean, knock Reid down a peg? I haven't seem him too outrageous yet...as opposed to other players and coaches in the NFL.
(09-12-2013, 04:02 PM)nrkerr Wrote: What do you mean, knock Reid down a peg?

Don't pay any attention to MS. You've got a great coach & he'll do you proud. Coach Reid appreciates & counts on the "12th man" so don't let him down.
Gonna be a muddy game tonight.[/i]